[Resolved] Renault — kwid service people not picking up my car from saturday

aj2742 on Jan 3, 2018
My kwid car hr 10ac 5765 is defective from saturday and i filled the complaint in the same day in morning to service center of renault in sonipat over a phone call to their executive. And then she told me that she will send the driver on monday to pick my car as they were busy on that day. Then after lots of phone call one engineer (Mr. Anand) arrived in the evening of monday and then he said you will have to take this car to service center as the defect was not repairable onsite and then i said, ok take it with you or arrange the pick up. Then he said no sir it's not my job you will have to call our toll free number. Then after that i tried to call the same and everytime the call was getting disconnected and then in the 10th attempt i think my call was assigned to mr. Gangadhar and then he generated my complaint no. Re[protected]. Then he arranged call to crane service also and then both of them said my car will get picked up at around 6:30 pm on monday. Then i waited till 11 pm but nobody came to pick my car. Then next day on tuesday again mr. Gangadhar called me and arranged a call and then again arranged call to crane service and then again they said we will pick your car at 6:30pm and again i waited till 11 and nobody came. Now it's wednesday 2:10pm. Till now there is no update neither from crane service nor from company. Now i just want somebody please pick up my car and give me after the repair.
Renault engineer (Anand) also said that warranty will be rejected as i had installed the cng on last sunday. I got my car after repair on last tuesday for the defect of same spare part under warranty. How can it be rejected if the same problem is happening with in one week of repair.
I want my car to get repaired within 2-3 days otherwise i am going to file a complaint against renault in consumer court that they have given me defective car in the office of new as it had been repaired 4 times under warranty within 6 months of purchase. Everytime the fault was different only this time it is same fault i am facing again.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Customer ( aj2742),

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Renault - kwid service people not picking up my car from saturday