[Resolved] Renault — unacceptable behavior of renault fluence

bhawnaa44 on Aug 31, 2018

I own renault fluence RJ 07CB 2203 whose all the services are done from the company owned service station on time and is always kept in a very good condition.

There was a mild rain in Jaipur on 28th August and I was travelling back to home from office.All the cars were passing and running smoothly as there was not much rain .Suddenly my car stopped in between the road and it didn't start after it .

I was shocked as i could see all the cars passing smoothly from that road .I with utter difficulty sent my car to service station where I was told that the engine has got hydro-locked automatically and your start-up ignition has got damaged which would cost around 12000 and rest there is no problem.

We were really surprised that how can a small rainfall damage the car to this extend but still agreed upon what he told and asked him to repair the car.

Suddenly, he comes up the next day i.e 31st August 2018 and tells us that the engine has got damaged even though there is a hydro-lock system.Also, the rain was bare minimum and this was really not expected from such a big renowned company.

The car went for servicing in the month of June and it was told that everything is perfect .
The warranty has expired but I believe I am still entitled to a free repair because the existence of such a serious defect in a car indicates it was not of acceptable quality in high end car like fluence with such mild rain.
I am a careful and conscientious owner, as the general condition of the car shows. I have not done anything to the car to cause this defect.
Please let me know as quickly as possible what arrangements you propose for rectifying the problem.

Varun Choudhary
Advocate,
Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur
contact no. [protected], [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2018

[Sep 02, 2018] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response, Sep 03, 2018
Dear Varun Choudhary,

We have already notified this concern to our team and it is currently being looked upon. Your patience is appreciated in the interim.
Renault Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2018
Dear Varun Choudhary,

We understand that our team has extended the complete support and shared the necessary clarification. For any further assistance in this regard, you may contact the dealership directly.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Renault - unacceptable behavior of renault fluence