Reserve Bank Of India [Rbi] — complaint about deduction of loan in iobscc nagercoil

Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu, India
 Stephen Foster Davis on Jan 2, 2019
Sir, iam stephen foster davis of nagercoil. Am working as assistant prof. Of scott christian college nagercoil, tamilnadu. Iam having my savings bank account in iob scc branch 001761 nagercoil. My account number is 2957. I availed a personal loan in the above mentioned bank. Am paying regularly my dues but for the past one year the bank is deducting twice in a month and they even won't allow my minimum balance to be maintained. The bank is directly deducting the amount from my government salary account. The floating interest is not properly maintained. They are collecting the same due amount for three years. They deducted all the money in the middle of december month without any intimation. I suffered a lot for my medical needs and it created duress and high pressure for me. Please take initiatives and advice the authorities to be human.
Stephen foster davis
Mob no.[protected]

[Jan 02, 2019] Reserve Bank of India [RBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

21st Floor, Central Office Building, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Reserve Bank Of India [Rbi] - complaint about deduction of loan in iobscc nagercoil