Residential complaint — sewer blocked

Address:New Delhi, Delhi

Dear sir/madam

We are facing sewer blockage problem from 2 month where darty water & insects coming back in the house. After making number of complaint with cpwd their personal said that complaint has been register with jal board under complaint no.[protected] but still we are not get any solution.

Therefore you are requested to give priority of this serious problem & resolve it asap.

Thanks & regards,

Qtr. No 163 road no. 4
Andrews ganj new delhi - 110049
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use

    Contact Information

    New Delhi
    File a Complaint