Ringing Bells Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Apr 14, 2022

File a complaint to Ringing Bells

Having problems with Ringing Bells?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ringing Bells customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ringing Bells

Uttar Pradesh
201301

Ringing Bells Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Ringing Bells reviews & complaints(255)

I made an online payment through paytm. It showed rusam begum or smthn like that. I made a payment of 617/- nothing had arrived.
Kindly look into it.
Company name they use is BelleChic on Instagram....
Dear respected customer,

We thank you for your support and overwhelming response to the launch of our smart phone “smart 101”.

In deference to our discussions and requests, we have decided to instruct the payment gateway m/s payumoney to refund all the money that they have received from the customers towards booking “smart 101”.

We have instructed payumoney to initiate the refund with...
How i got mobile & gifts From Ringing Bell Com.
I am loyalty card holder,
But till today not received any mobile phone, any massage.

Below received massage copy

RB Loyalty Program Membership Confirmation
Dear Sahadev,

Thank You for engaging with us, we are pleased to inform you that you are now a member of RB Loyalty Program. Please find your confirmation details below:br...
Ringing bells — i made a payment of rs.550 rupees to ringing bells but still didn't receive my freedom 251. They only given a loyalty card
. I am didn't receive smartphone (Freedom251) by 31st december 2016

I tried contacting the costumer care department but none off there phone numbers are working (Toll free number is discontinued). Their website is also not working.

I want my money to be refunded or...

Sir i am pankaj gupta i booked freedom 251 in the date of 19/02/16 bt i have no phone deliverd 2 years waiting for 2 years the booking no. Is fdm[protected]
So please give me the status of my phone
So please give me additional information about my phone deliverd date status of my i waiting and no reply by company ceo and company staff regarding my order
Ringing Bells customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The company ringing bells publicly announced about freedom 251 phone for rs 251. After a while they have launched loyalty membership program and mentioned that for silver membership they will provide free phone of freedom 251 along with 5% discount on purchasing from ringingbells.co.in.
    But i have waited for 1 year and i have not received phone and website is not working.
    Please refer below details...

I book one set freedom 251 handset on[protected] and paid rs. 550.00. They send silver loyalty membership card. And promise on 31st december 2016 they given one set freedom 251 handset. But till date not send. Even the company website not working and customer care number not response.
    I want register complain against mr. Ashok kumar chandra (President), ringing bells private limited, a-217, 1st floor, the corenthum, sector -62, noida-201301 (Up)

Rb loyalty no. [protected]
    Payment mode cod

Grand total: rs. 550

Mohit choudhary contact number [protected]
    Ringing Bells customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I had ordered for "freedom 251" mobile phone on 01/09/2016 but i still not got it while delivery date was mentioned till 31st December 2016. Please go forward and take appropriate action, deliver it as soon as possible or refund money.
      I am attaching some information regarding to my order

RB Loyalty Program Membership Confirmation - Payment Successful

ORDER ID 57c84e3991697
      DATE [protected]
      EXPIRY DATE [protected]

Grand Total: Rs. 500

Your free Freedom 251 is confirmed and will be delivered to you by 31stDecember, 2016
      Ringing Bells customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I paid 500 rupees towards silver membership.
      At that time they offered 1 freedom 251 mobile for silver membership holders.
      Their promised delivery date is 31st december 2016.
      But till now I haven't got the mobile.
      Can you look into this problem and resolve

Mohan Murali Krishna N.
      Please refund the Amount .
      When i Received the Mobile on that day on wards its not working .
      I sent a mail and contacted the Customer Still now no Response .
      please take the Action.
      Sir I deposite a money 50k to ringing bells pvt ltd company. I have full data & all the documents to deposite amount.so company not refund. What should i do.please help me.Thank you

Ringing Bells customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have purcahed was inr-2000/- membership platinum card. but company is closed & my money also not refunded. Please Help me.!!!

Ringing bells private limited — loyalty card recieved buy not recieved 1 freedom 251 handset.

I have ordered "rb loyalty program membership" from http://www.ringingbells.co.in/ website. Ringing bells private limited is supposed to deliver loyalty card and one "freedom 251" mobile phone before 31st december 2016. Only loyalty card is delivered and freedom 251 mobile not yet delivered.
          Name - gunvant bansode
          Membership silver
          Price rs. 500
          Date[protected]
          Email id - [protected]@yahoo.com
          Ringing Bells customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Finally i got my freedom 251 mobile, but ear phone is not inside the box as promised...
          My name is Deepak I live in telangana state hydreabad i have ordrerd the phone

freedom 251 in 2016 till now i did not get the mobile and i have tracked the order it showed me that it has been deleveried

I have buy a RB Loyalty Program Member (SILVER) from Ringing Bells with the RB LOYALTY NO. [protected]. They said that "You're free Freedom 251 is confirmed and will be delivered to you by 31st December, 2016". I have received only Loyalty card. Till now i have not received any mobile. I have dropped a mail for the status on 30-Dec-2016 the mail was bounced. Also there site is not working (http://www.ringingbells.co.in/). Displaying message
            www.ringingbells.co.in is currently unable to handle this request.
            HTTP ERROR 503...
            Ringing Bells customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            This company announced that if you become loyalty member then you will get one year membership card and one freedom mobile free i received so i paid Rs.500 through a card and after one month i received membership card but i never received freedom mobile they have cheated so many customers please do the needful.

Consumer complaints logo
              menuSubmit ComplaintSearch
              Home iconHome
              Question iconQuestions
              FAQFAQ

Search
              search
              © 2016 Consumer Complaints Forum

If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

https://www.consumercomplaints.inRinging BellsRinging Bells — Fraudster Ringing bells
              Ringing Bells — Fraudster Ringing bells

Pa paramch22 on Feb 24, 2017
              I made online payment of Rs.550 for mobile of freedom 251 in sep 2016 and got one loyalty silver card also and Ringing Bells committed to deliver mobile in december 2016 but neither did i get the refund nor the phone, its march now and i want my money returned.
              Ringing Bells customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hello sir, I'm a tier silver loyalty card member. It had been told that freedom 251 will be delivered by the end of December. But still I didn't get any acknowledgement. Please help me to get out of this issue

I made online payment of Rs.550 for mobile of freedom 251 in sep 2016 and got one loyalty silver card also and Ringing Bells committed to deliver mobile in december 2016 but neither got mob nor my money till. I also contacted company address in sec-62 and sec-63 but there is no such kind of office. Ringing bells contact no and website also not working and sent mails but it is getting bounce every time. Please help me and get refund my whole amount.
                Ringing Bells customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                We are not provided the freedom 251 mobile and we took the membership card this is all the trash
                Hi Team,
                I have booked a Mobile from you but still i haven't received it, Please help

Contact Number-[protected]

I have buy a RB Loyalty Program Member (SILVER) from Ringing Bells with the RB LOYALTY NO. [protected]. The ORDER ID 57c8cfad8d252. They said that "You're free Freedom 251 is confirmed and will be delivered to you by 31st December, 2016". I have received only Loyalty card. Till now i have not received any mobile. I have dropped a mail for the status on 30-Dec-2016 the mail was bounced. Also there site is not working (http://www.ringingbells.co.in/). Displaying message
                  www.ringingbells.co.in is currently unable to handle this request.
                  HTTP ERROR 503
                  Feb 25, 2017
                  Mukesh kumar Yes's response
                  This is frode company
                  Ringing bells ka md mohit goyal ko gajiyabad police arest kar ke jail bhej diya diya hy.mai bhi sihani gate police station me Complaint kiya hun.aaplog bhi karo tabhi sablog ka paisa wapis hoga.sihani gate police gajiyabad up ka contact no[protected]

Ringing Bells — I made a payment of rs.550 rupees to ringing bells but still didn't receive my freedom 251. They only given a loyalty card
                    .I am didn't receive smartphone(freedom251) by 31st December 2016

I tried contacting the costumer care department but none off there phone numbers are working(toll free number is discontinued ). Their website is also not working. And also the e-mails i sent to "[protected]@ringingbells.co.in" are bouncing back.

I want my money to be refunded

name- manish saini
                    address- bhopal
                    email- [protected]@gmail.com
                    Ringing Bells customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I made a payment of Rs. 550 to them as COD against which I was given a membership card and was promised to be delivered a Freedom 251..However, nothing such has happened and the website is even down..I want a refund..

Name - gulshan nayak
                      Email id - [protected]@gmail.com

Contact of company:
                      Mail: [protected]@ringingbells.co.in/ [protected]@ringingbells.co.in
                      Contact:[protected]
                      Address: a217, 1st floor, the corenthum, sector-62, noida-201301 (Up)
                      Ringing Bells customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I book one set freedom 251 handset on 08 august 2016 and paid Rs. 550.00. they send silver loyalty membership card. and promise on 31st December 2016 they given one set freedom 251 handset. but till date not send. even the company website not working and customer care number not response.
                        I want register complain against Mr. Ashok Kumar Chandra (President), RINGING BELLS PRIVATE LIMITED, A-217, 1ST FLOOR, THE CORENTHUM, SECTOR -62, NOIDA-201301(UP)
                        Feb 21, 2017
                        Updated by Samit Kar

Samit kar
                        Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                        Mobile: [protected]

I order silver loyalty card. And paid rs 500 on 1sep 2016 and receive a card after few days, mention you will receive free freedom 251 till 31 dec 2016 but didnt receive till date. Anf also website is not working anf customer care no. Is also disabled. No way to contact with company. Please response to company this is fraud done by the name of loyalty card. Paid 500rs on 1sep2016 but till the date i.e., 18feb2017 not receive mobile.
                          Ringing Bells customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have brought two membership card I mean two loyalty card of silver which was around 1000 and with the delivery charges of 100 they told me that the two freedom 251 products will be arriving or will be delivered to your home around 31 December but i hadn't got my mobiles still or yet .and i had not even got my cashback and the date now is 15 feb 2017
                            Ringing Bells customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ab to had hi ho gayee, forum pe maine apna mobile no. Kya dala, 12 ko ek bande ne mujhe phone kiya jiska mobile no. [protected] hai ne mujhe phone kiya aur bola main ringing bells ki taraf se bol raha hoon company aapse liye gaye paise lautana chahti hai aap apna bank account details and card no. Bataiye paise transfer kar diya jayega, mujhe laga shayad company sabko paise wapa lauta rahi hai maine use bank name aur card no. Bata diya phir usne mujhe card ka cvv number puchha to mujhe shak hua maine use bataya ki paise transfer karne ke liye cvv code ki kya jarurat hai lekin jaldbaazi me maine woh bhi bata diya
                              Ab dekhiye kya bolta hai ki aapke mobile pe jo 5 digit ka verification code aaya hai bata dijiye, main to maaxxxxx bahanxxxxx karne hi wala tha tab tak usne phone kaat diya. Talk maine save karke rakha hai post karunga.