Sony India

Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Load

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

Please provide sony wireless ear buds
Sep 26, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sony liv says how to cancel membership
    but it never provide cancel option in app and
    even though mailed multiple...

My sony led tv is not working properly.so please visit urgly.
    my jumbo waranty no. is [protected]
    Sep 22, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My sony bravia tv model KD-55x9500g repair, I had complaint complaint registered with service request id 67368807 but technician not visited my home till now.
      Sep 21, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Sony Bravia TV have motherboard related problem which has not yet been sorted out. It was given to Sony authorized center at Abhayankar Nagar Nagpur having JOB No J11327812 dated 02 Aug 2021.

Even after lapse one month neither the problem is resolved nor any solution has been provided to us till date.

You are requested to solve the problem at the earliest.

Treat matter urgent
        Sep 21, 2021

Not working Bluetooth and usb
          Sep 20, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have always been buying Sony Tvs . Recently for our Nagpur house we purchased 3 Tvs 65, 55 and 49 inches.

The 55 inches TV panel display has fauted as per ur service. Its been hardly 2 years from installation and 1 year o[censored]sage as we are from mumbai and nagpur we travel six months .

We have been told 26000 as repair cost which is v v high . Has Sony lost its quality and started using substandard product as they become faulty .

Let us knw to decide on whether to repair (if lower cost) or just dump Sony tv and tell all our friends not to touch sony because of poor quality
            Sep 17, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On sony tv modelKD-43X7500E after two years horizontal lines and dead pixels appeard on screen .sony service demanded rs 20000 for screen replacement now days sony products rare unreliable i have bought somany sony productrange from tvs to hometheatres but now i am afraid to buy any sony produt due to bad quality components they are now building bad quality led pannels they are totally unrelaible they are cheating consumers
              Sep 16, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased Sony WH1000XM4 recently.
                The quality of outgoing calls is very poor. I had already got headset replaced which took almost 1 month.Now again new headset have same issue and submitted to service center but now they are denying with the fact that there is any issue in headset.
                Issue is already escalated under Sony headdesk and it's request Id:[protected].

But all is futile .No one is responding.
                It wasted so much of my time and energy.
                Sep 16, 2021

My call back number:[protected]

I have bought new Sony 32 inch LED TV for last year June 2020 in dharmapuri district pennagaram taluk at small shop, however your product was repaired due to motherboard issue with in one year how it will happened we don’t know whether it is duplicate or old motherboard or worset quality item, it unacceptable your product quality, we are trust your product company top in the list in India but unfortunately this very worsted your quality, today checked one of your company staff he said 7500 Cost to change the new motherboard, please advise in future we are go to buy your company product and I’m going to inform all my friends and post to social media also if you are not taken necessary action in this issue.
                  Sep 15, 2021

Sep 20, 2021
                  Updated by [email protected]
                  My mobile number-[protected]

I subscribed for sony liv app on 4th sep 2021 by debited cards of different banks which they said failed.The next day my account from both the banks had a withdrawal of rs.999/- to sony liv.Now the issue is sony liv needs to pay one subscription back to my one of my bank accounts. My app is active but charged twice.
                    Sep 11, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My payment get deducted without my conscent while I was not interested in any kind of renewal.

Transaction...
                      Hello Sir

Subject: Complain against an illegal general store in residential area.

I would like...

I am vinod, i am purchased digital home theater 19/10/2018
                      on date. And my home tehater is before good use but 2020after years so my home theater is not work i am first complaint in bajaj finance so they are not check in home theater and always speak the i checked but it is not check and before 2020 running away for 2021 and iam very sad in this company bajaj finance comany head manager is speake the you sell the your home theater but i am not sell the home theater and that sit or check my home theater correctly give or give my money ia cash in purchased ruppess 18000. And i am very patient.
                      Sep 03, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We bought Sony Bravia TV 2years back.
                        From Last week, TV is not working for which we raised a complaint. Sony authorized person came and confirmed it is power board issue. When we asked for the quotation to replace the board, they asked us to pay rs 7001 which include board cost + 1800 service charge.
                        Why do they charge 1800 just to replace the board?
                        Its been only 2 years and we have already paid Sony for the brand not expecting this kind of issues with them.
                        It would have been good if they provided the quote keeping the purchase date also in mind.
                        Kindly save us from this looting by Sony.
                        Spandana
                        Sep 02, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Attaching the reply sent by Sony customer support when we asked to reduce the amount

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Sony Bravia tv

The issue that...
                          I bought this tv just one year ago and now we have started to face lot of problem, the audio part is not working and the words...
                          I have been charged 999 for 12 months premium subscription plan but not activated...
                          Dear Sony team I bought a Sony home theatre 4.1

I can't adjust the bass sound it's so loud ... It's very...
                          Dear Sony team last year I bought a Sony home theatre 4.1 sa-d40

I can't adjust bass sound, it's very irritatingbr...