Sony India Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jan 14, 2023

File a complaint to Sony India

Having problems with Sony India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sony India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sony India

Toll free
1800 103 7799

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Sony India reviews & complaints(7947)

IIpaid Rs.999 as on 1st january 2023 transfer to Razorpay Ref No.[protected] but sony Liv not see on my compyuter and Tv
Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Herein I would like to bring to your notice that the information/update provided to you by the said so called "engineer" from your Authorized Service Center "M/s. GSS Quick Garage India Pvt. Ltd. is absolutely incorrect and untrue. They are having a different conversation with myself & giving you an altogether different update.

Firstly post purchasing the TV & upon the installation team from Sony installing the TV & giving...

It's been a pathetic experience that I am facing from the last 1week...The display of my TV is not working eventhough the power supply is turned on... sometimes it gets turned on for a few min and will automatically get turned off...i have contacted your customer care and service department and still I haven't received any support from them...They have wasted my 1week time waiting for them ...So I would like to register a complaint against the service centre located in Kottayam who has received my service request and not yet responded and the service person named Rahul whom the service department has assigned to do the repair...I look forward to know the status of my complaint as soon as possible..
    Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had bought a SONY Bravia 2017 X80E 55 inch TV from LULU Qatar, paid tax and brought to India 4 years back. The TV was working fine until while watching FIFA WorldCup suddenly the display went off. Only sound was enabled while display was distorted. When checked with the local Sony service center, they informed us that the display board is damaged and they do not have display boards and hence to be considered as a scrap. They advised to go ahead with a replacement option and get a different updated TV model, which makes absolutely no sense as spending lakhs on such iconic brand TV means we need service as well. Am ready to pay for the new display board but reasons like we do not have any display boards for a tv which is launched in 2017 is more like a forced selling of new products.

Respected sir
        since i had bought an sony oled 55inch a80j tv from sathya agencies, i had an issue of image retention in tv since bought for that i made an complaint in sony also.
        They had visited and done the panel refresh two times and then also the image retention, burn in issue is there defaultly now also.
        The service centre is doing again and again panel refresh only but the brand itself advised for only one time...

Hi Team,

*NO ONE REDPONDING WASTE OF MY MONEY NO TRUST*

I Purchased Sony TV 55 Inches from Vijay Sales on[protected]. (Due to an offer we purchased early and delivered after 10 days).

These days only hardly we used 10-15 hours. We observed a VERICAL LINE in middle of the screen. We thought it was a setting issue. But it's a BIG Issue.

We used 32 inch sony tv from past 10 years and we dont have any issue till now that's why we invested 65k for this 55 inch TV. And SONY IS THE BRAND IN INDIA.

WE TRUSTED SONY BLINDLY. But no response till now.

Service person came and open complete TV and till now we didn't get any update eighter Sony nor Vijay sales.

I NEED REPLACEMENT ASAP.

PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND AND RESOLVE THIS ISSUE ASAP.

Note : Please find the attached photos and Bill and warranty Details card

Thanks & Regards
        Naveen Kumar
        Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sony Bravia TV model KDL 55w 800c.
          Complaint registered with Trinity solution, MG road, Thiruvananthapuram.
          Mechanic came.
          He seems to have not done any home work, become after seeing the TV he started asking whether it is LCD/LED etc.
          Not withstanding the same, he told that there's a complaint i LD board.
          After this the lady from Trinity solution told me that the same component is not available.
          She also gave me an exchange offer, of which I have my apprehension.
          I shall tell you that if I get a reply from you.
          Regards.

As per Sony customer care, our TV 43W800D was serviced by DIGITAL VISION
            NO 44 VEERAPPA NAGAR 2ND ST
            (BEHIND MEGAMART)
            ALWARTHIRUNAGAR
            CHENNAI-87

However as the motherboard is damaged, they agreed to give new TV
            KD-55X75K for payment of Rs.43, 496 on 17 Dec 2022 from Sony India
            Payer : Pravin Rajan and we agreed to handover damaged TV 43W800D (will handover with accessories).
            We are yet to get any status update on delivery date. First at my request they said 5 days over email, now saying 7 days today and cutting call. We need clear update on shipment details. Kindly inform .
            Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The above model no is not working.Kindly to sent your electrician to this Institute as we are going to a nation seminar very soon.

Details Address.
              Principal
              Dr.P.M.INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDY IN EDUCATION, SAMBALPUR
              SAMBALPUR, ODISHA
              PIN:768001
              Thanking you.
              Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

He said he will send instalation team on yesterday but there is no response from senior group service Mahaboobnager [protected] .he answering in irresponsible manner regards I unable to install sony tv
                Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I gave my product to sony authorised service center, onkar residency, behind zopadi canteen, savedi road, ahmednagar[protected] for changing the ear pads of product "mdr-zx310ap".

When i gave my headset, both the sides were working. I gave the product in the custody of the service center for 2 weeks paid rs 750/- for changing ear pads and after changing th earpads one side isen't working. So i didn't took the delivery of the product.

I would like to ask the forum that does the service center fix the products or do they spoil the product.
                  Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, My name is Aditi Gulecha.
                    My contact number is [protected].
                    I am a new Sony liv user.
                    I applied a Flipkart promo code on[protected] to buy a free 1-month subscription to Sony liv subscription.
                    My promo for free 1 month subscription was successfully applied, but I charged Rs. 299 for a monthly subscription. Also, it says that the plan will renew automatically on Jan 15, 2023. When I clicked on Activate Offer...

Sony Liv — Sony Liv Premium Subscription

Hi, My name is Aditi Gulecha.
                    My contact number is [protected].
                    I am a new Sony liv user.

I bought a TV in 2018 for more than a lakh and now the TV is not working and have been told multiple times multiple issues and then finally was told panel issue and they don't have replacement panel available for the same. So they offered me another TV for discounted price of 70k in exchange of my TV. But exchange offered TV is available elsewhere at almost the same price. I have tried to reach Sony in so many possible ways but they don't respond. I don't want a new TV that price is not affordable and justified considering my existing TV is just 4 years old, please just fix my TV. Can't escalate and it's in service center. Brought with lot of trust but extremely disappointed
                    Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Accidentally Purchased A Game On My Ps5 Which I Already Used To Own Called Gta V So Now I Have 2 Same Games And I Want A Refund For One

Hello Sony TV Company,

I am writing to you to express my dissatisfaction with the way my brightness issue has been handled. I bought a new TV from your company a few months ago and since then, I have been facing problems with the brightness of the screen. I have made multiple complaints and requested for resolution numerous times but the problem still persists.

It is extremely frustrating to have spent so much...

10 minutes once TV automatically restart problem
                        Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase Sony Bravia LED TV from vitthaldas devchand Shop at Wani dist: Yavatmal( M.S). On 17/10/22. I found one corner is too loose so after touch it make sound.
                          So please take necessary action at my matter.
                          Pls send well qualified and experienced engineer to resolve my problem.

Santosh Yadav
                          Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our tv stopped working last week. I called Jaypee electronics authorised dealer Vaishali. they told us that they would file a complain to sony and get our tv repaired and today they sent there electrician with the part which was damaged and told us that the part was issued from sony. The box in which the part came in was opened and the serial number on the part was different from the serial number on the box. They said that the box was opened...
                            I've purchased last 04.11.2021 the product of Sony wireless headphone (waterproof) model:
                            WI-SP510 serial no:[protected] year warranty).
                            But, that product buttons rubber are bloated and buttons peeling after 8 months. So I'm contacted to Sony Authorised Service Centre (CITY ELECTRONICS PVT.LTD, Dindigul, Tamilnadu).
                            But they are say's, warranty not affect for this kind of problems and warranty affects inside parts and...