Sony India Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Sony India

Having problems with Sony India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sony India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sony India

Toll free
1800 103 7799

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Sony India reviews & complaints(7858)

On 13 may 2022 i paid sony liv subscription for my mobile number +91 [protected]. The amount was deducted from my account but the subscription is not active. Refund me quickly

Hi team,
    I am very much upset with the build quality of my Sony bravia KDL 43w800F model TV. I purchased it 3 years ago and I strictly use my TV for maximum of 2 hours only.

With such minimum usage and no physical damage my TV went into restart issue while I was watching. When inspected by Sony service center they said thr main board needs to be changed. They said the IC went into freezed state while it is getting...
    Hi team,

I bought the Sony 5.1 Channel Soundbar HT-S20R on the 13th of March 2022 and having problems since then. Even my Philips/F&D speaker system worth ₹2500/- with relatively lower sized woofers/speakers have much more bass compared to this home theatre system worth ₹16500/-.

Raised a complaint immediately with Croma and engineer was sent to investigate.

He came twice and reported that...

I have purchased sony tv on 06.05.22 model KDL-43W6600. The person came on 07.05.22 for installation. He provided us with movable stand, Syscom stabilizer P-50 and remote cover. They charged Rs. 4850.00 I have requested the bill but they say only for stabiliser they will give bill. They said stabiliser costs rs.2300.00 but while I checked it is rs.1500.00. i chated with sony tv service centre movable stand is not recommend but they fixed movable stand. I need to know whether the amount given to the installation person is right or not? We already have stabiliser but he said it is not suitable for sony tv. He charged Rs. 300 for remote cover. For movable stand they didn't provide any bill. Kindly resolve it soon as possible. Request id 69870634. Interaction id with sony technical support 69886198.
    Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased Sony Stereo with Details as Item: STE 15.7 CM MM XAV-1500, WEBLINK, Part No.: 990J0M83KD9-650, Batch: AA on 20.12.2021 from Competent Automobiles Co. Ltd., Connaught Place, New Delhi.

The product worked initially for few days and later on not working completely.

Approached the seller and services center multiple times, both advised to change the data cables multiple times. It works for 1 or 2 times...
      Purchased Television W830-32 INCH HD Ready LED Smart Android TV-KD 32W830 from Vijay Sales, Little world mall, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai on 17.03.2022. Got it installed on 21.03.2022. On 24.03.2022, started observing flickering line on TV Screen. Raised complained on 27.03.2022- ID no. 69499963. From then till now just following up from customer care without any success. Additionally, screen starting to show parrot green illuminated lines along...
      Recently our 6 and half year old Sony Bravia to refused to operate so we contacted a Sony authorised dealer who took nearly 5000 plus for parts purchase.However they later refused to replace the parts and said that since this was an old model the parts were not manufactured.Now they are offering a new tv and asking us to pay Rs35, 000/- for that.now what type of customer service and brand value is this .We have taken the decision to take...

We bought a 55 inch sony tv 2 years back... We are facing horizontal lines on the display... This is the 2nd time we are having the same problem with the tv... First time tv was in warrenty... Now again... This is so ridiculous... We have washing machine, AC, Bike engine, Car engine and many more running properly for many years.. None of them tell us to go for warrenty extension... Only Tv has less warrenty of 1 year... And ask us to extend warrenty... Y cant products be manufactured like washing machine, AC, Bike or Car engine... They run for more than 10 years without a problem... I think this is manufacture defect... Cant a tv perform normally for atleast 5 years... Kindly look into the issue and provide a replacement or provide a repair for my tv...
      Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is no update for the product ordered and the email ID mentioned and phone number given on their website seems to be fake

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is RAJASEKHAR CHEKKARA, who bought SONY LED KD55X8500G for the amount of Rs. 78, 943.64 on 06th June 2020, through SBI Credit Card.

Recently, in the first week of September 2021, we encountered some issue with image display, during while watching the TV as of a sudden the image was lost and only the voice is coming. So, the SONY service has replaced both the mother board (we paid) & display...
          Dear sir/ madam,

I have purchase an annual subscription for sony liv for rs 999.00 on 25.04.2022. After payment my subscription has not been activated till date, i have made many complains via email, t only way to contact them, u cannot talk to them by calling them over phone. After every mail they are asking for payment details and screen shot of my account option in their app for resolution, but till date they r not able...
          I Had a problem with my sony television and for which i raised a complaint to the customer care. They asked me to do some basic troubleshoot which i did over the call but that dint solve my issue so he insisted me on taking a complaint for solving the issue.
          So i raised a complaint with No : 69782592. After one day a engineer called asking for the problem where i clearly explained him the red light blinks for three times and if its...
          श्रीमान,
          मैंने नवंबर2021 में sony M3 mirrorless camra perches किया था। जिसकी कीमत 156000 रु थी जिसमे मेरे को 2 year की warranty मिली थी।
          मार्च 2022 में मेरे camera के lens में कुछ प्रोब्लम हो गया जिससे मैं lens को raipur...

Name - abhishek
          mobile - [protected]

job sheet no - ja0409506

i have sony ht rt 3, from last days it creating distorted sound from woofer...Complained multiple plateform of sony...2 visits already done by there service centre...But they cant find any issue wiht the bass sound...Which is clearly audible by a normal person... But there super expert sound engineers cant see any issue... /

so i request to change the service centre...I got the worst experience with the service centre.
          Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mujhe 1 message aya sony tv ke taraf se for crew member job and mujhe btaya gya ki job description kya h mujhe crew members ko handle krna hoga dekhna hoga ki sab smoothly chal rha h ya nhi, 2500/day and payment weekly I will be asked for the card and my details were also asked, I did not give Such people trap job seekers and take money from them, this has happened to many of my friends, so I thought of taking this suction: Please take some...

Sony Liv application has charged Rs.999/- from my Paytm account without my consent on 30 Nov 2021. I emailed the Sony Liv support team many times and they replied that they have sent me the renewal reminder on 27/11/2021 showing a screen shot of their own system whereas I did not receive any reminder message or email from their side. Also, if I have not consent
            then how can they deduct from my Paytm...

I had given a complaint on 10th March stating that the TV is not working. This TV
            I purchased on 29th Sep 2017 for more than 3 Lakhs Rupees. I ws told by the
            service engineer the motherboard needs to be replaced. They said they will order
            the part . After 2 days they called me and told that the part would cost about
            13, 000/-, I said go ahead and replace the same. after 3 days they came back and
            say the part is not available, and offered to replace the TV with an exchange offer
            of Rs 81, 156/-.
            I said I don't want this offer, I need only the part needs to replaced as my TV is
            very well maintained. It's manufacturer's responsibility to make sure the spares
            are made available. Hence my escalation
            Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            No response from so many days. Not sure how to track and what are next actions and time lines

I bought a 55 inches tv oled tv nearly 2lakh and tv border line has been moved out the thin frame of the tv. The panel has been replaced but the problem hadn't resolved.
              I Rather could've buy a lg oled which is charge nearly 50k less than sony oled, i bought sony cause I've buying sony products since 15years like tv's etc... but now sony has lose the trust.
              Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One day suddenly our TV stopped working . When given to sony service center they Said the parts are not available with them . Is this my problem I have to ask . The they offered me a new TV on discount which was again a huge amount to pay . Just because the parts are unavailable why will I buy a new TV. I feel cheated and service center is not helpful ....

Winzo Game ki ad Sony tv par achhe se bata rahe hain, but iss game me vittiya jokhim shamil hai bahut hi fast, can't understand that .
                Please take action on that ad as soon as possible.