Sony India

Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Load

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

The problem happened in lock down time. model no.42W700B MB

I need spare replacement. As per the first visit for this complaint the service person said there is some shortage in this product
kindky attend and rectify my problem
contact [protected]

[Apr 11, 2021] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had taken sonyliv membership for full year. However they have technical issues and app do not function on Samsung TV properly.

Raising issues since November 2020 and they are not responding and are not also resolving issue.

They are not ready to issue refund also and no one is giving any escalation matrix

[Apr 06, 2021] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am having sony Bravia TV. After some software update sony liv and Zee5 app I am not able to install on my smart TV.

App says device is not compatible.
      It has android 8 software install on it and High end television for which I paid 223000 INR paid for it few years back.

It is really sad that no support from the company side.

~Visharad.S

[Apr 05, 2021] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When TV is switched on only the logo appears and it comes and go...please address it on.priority...

Respected Sir,

My name is mahesh chandra mahawar, I belong to Rajasthan, Bikaner.
          I am living in Delhi (PALAM COLONY), because i am doing job as software engg.
          On 02 APRIL 2021 i have purchased 1 liter 1 Milk food ghee form JAIN store SADH NAGAR NEAR MAHAKAAL MANDIR PALAM COLONY, New delhi.
          but it was duplicate Ghee, I went to change it, but he didn't accept it,
          Please Do any action as soon as possible

Product:- Milk Food Ghee
          Batch No:-153
          Address:-
          JAIN Store
          SADH NAGAR NEAR MAHAKAAL MANDIR
          PALAM COLONY

New Delhi
          Pin.:-110045

[Apr 03, 2021] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We purchase LED in November 2020.but problem create in December 2020.Mechanic visit and Chang HDMI.but later problem again...
            Dear Sony, Good Morning.
            We are very disappointed with your services at all because we bought a led tv of 55 inches...

I have 55” Sony tv (55W800D) . For the last few months, Netflix & YouTube are not getting played even after updating the app .

[Mar 28, 2021] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchase nov20, problem create Dec20 NCH complaint2475206state complaint mail...no response.Problem create their technician Apeel Gabha 12jan.but Sony playing mischief and deliberately twisted our complaint

[Mar 25, 2021] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased the set on 24.02.2020, from beginning there is a square like white shadow in the upper side of the screen, due to...

I am humble request to sony live app they will upload Sab channel old show 'sajan re jhoot mat bolo ' season 1 all episode upload to sony live app please it's a humble request to you they upload season 2 new show bt not upload season1 all episode upload them please🙏🙏🙏

[Mar 22, 2021] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Sony LED bravia model ex 52 TV is not functioning i, e. picture is not visible but can hear the sound clearly kindly register my complaint and do the needful at the earliest.

[Mar 21, 2021] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Sony LED 51 inches TV bought five years back, is not functioning i, e. picture is not visible but can hear the sound clearly since this morning, kindly register my complaint and do the needful at the earliest.

[Mar 20, 2021] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid for sony Liv premium membership subscription for 12 months but in my app the subscription is not activated. I have attached my payment transaction ID and my Sony Liv account details.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.
                      Sony Liv subscription not activated after payment is successful
                      Sony Liv subscription not activated after payment is successful

I had successfully unsubscribed to SONY LIV application from my phone since December 2020. And also was not using the application...

Hello, i made payment of rs 224 from my bank account and then it got failed but my cash deducted from bank account and there is no activation of premium account. I am worried about if my cash get deduct in next month without my permission . So i want my refund or to activate my premium account. Plesase do not ignore.

[Mar 10, 2021] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This problem is happening fromThursday - 4th March 2021 - prior to that, it was all working fine.
                          In fact the other apps too are working - Netflix, Prime and Hotstar.
                          I lodged complaints on to SonyLIV the next day.
                          Inspite of having a premium subscription, I am unable to watch premium shows and movies.
                          Error message : Something went wrong - please retry after sometime

All details of app, mobile and software version has been furnished to the SonyLIV team along with screenshots and videos of the errors

But till date, no resolution apart from the team stating they are working on it and will resolve soon.

[Mar 09, 2021] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have approached with Sony customer care but as per them i need to approach LED/TV customer care so i contacted with them...

I paid for a monthly subscription on sonyliv. The order ID is[protected]. But it is not activated.

[Mar 03, 2021] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.