Rise India Pvt Ltd - Fraud Company, Fraud People — fraud with me - I lost my 25000

Jayesh Lad. on Sep 26, 2017
Rise india enterprises is a fraud compamy. Don't do registration for job with this company. 3 monts before they take 25000/- from me for registration & giving job in lodha company. Till date i did'nt get any job from this company and also they are not refunding my money. Everday i am fighting for my money with this company. Please don't go to this company they are fraud.
Rise india enterprises is cheating company
I was posting two legitimate job offers for some non-techie friends. Indeed disabled my account and wanted documentation, tax id numbers, etc. To prove that i was affiliated with those businesses. While i understand their need for quality job postings, these were two very good positions (One involved a trip to hawaii all expenses paid for a physically disabled friend) that could have benefited someone in need of a job. When i replied to their emails, they didn't even read them, just resent the same stupid reason for disabling my account. Not recommended. I will gladly recommend their competitor (Monster, local search) rather than this cheating consultancy.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 89 7642 2006
    website
    Gate No 1, Santacruz West, Hanuman Tekdi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Rise India Pvt Ltd - Fraud Company, Fraud People - fraud with me - I lost my 25000