[Resolved] RTO India — complaint on issuing of idp

VinayKangokar on May 5, 2018
I have visited the rto office jnanabharathi bangalore to apply for international drivers permit (Idp), i have submitted all the required documents and proof and i was told i need to apply for change the address as my driving license had signing authority from bangalore west, i applied online again for change of address and submitted the documents, the request was processed and i received a message that it was approved
When i went to receive my idp they said they cannot issue the idp without any reason, i was given back from forms and challan and asked to leave.

My mistake was i did not go through the broker

Application no :[protected]

I am seeking justice kindly help.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 8, 2018
I have visited the RTO again and met the Regional officer in charge of the RTO and he was kind enough to resolve the problem the IDP was issued.

[May 06, 2018] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

So I have process Rto office Mehsana and dated 09/03/2018 transfer shrimp Patel sajankumar vehicle registration no. Gj 6 bd 1756 so check this matter and soon process.

Sajankumar patel
Visnager
I have giving lmv test on 11 April 2018 in nagpur MH31 rto office I cleared the test I have got the approval msg on 14 April but till date my additional endorsement is not done it is still pending for printing please help me out because I m not having licence to drive mcwg.

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054