RTO India

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

RTO India Complaints & Reviews

This is to inform you that yesterday (21.09.2021) was incident where registered vaahan black n yellow Eco taxi vehicle driver was misbehave, abusing and forcing to have the share front seat by rule only 6 passenger were allowed instead he carried 8 seat which based on daily activities at Kharghar belpada sector 3 opposite Kharghar station in front of the Jumbo king and timing around 7 pm where standing in suspect condition with their group of people. Vehicle Number is MH46BF3721.

Was literally trouble and asked for help, surround people called police for introvert and register NC against him but still no strict action against him thus was felt threatened as my daily routes travelling and security point of view for working women.
Kindly Please take strict action against such nuisance by public service provided.

Requesting you to please look into this issue ASAP.

Thanking in advance.
Purnima Singh
Sep 22, 2021

Dear Sir

This mail is regarding to know the status of my application “[protected]” .

Against this application, done with the test on 12-9-21 @ Dwarka Sec 22 & being informed that my I have cleared my test.

At every stage also checking my result displayed on LED panel as well. Things were perfect.

I have not given test for 2 wheeler thats specially being asked to write on form that’s, this form is only valid for “CAR” along with my signature.

Below message I received on same day once I done with test.

Your Application [protected] for ISSUE OF DRIVING LICENCE(... verified Successfully. MoRTH

Now when I’m checking my status than it showing failed ?

I request you to look in to this and help
    Me out or suggest to whom ai need to approach for further investigation about this issue..

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    So still this case is open . why did you close this ticket. As off now no response from them ..how would you came to know whether it resolved or not ?

My driving licence submit for renewal from six months till date I am not received my license my licence number is BR[protected]

Dear sir/madam,
        I applied Driving license 2 month ago before 2 Days Laps of LLR RTO said covid 19 extend period is...
        I applied for change of address in driving license on 08/07/21 along with renewal of driving license. Document re-upload failed...
        I have earlier submitted a complaint but no action was taken.
        now its been a month and my LL application is stucked...

This is to inform you that, I applied for dl Bangalore central rto but still application is...

My application no. is [protected] . Status is pending at RTOAUTH for more than 38 days from today[protected] it is very harrassing situation for me..if some one can help me

Dear RTO,
          I have applied Learning license on 7th August, 2021 and also passed LL test same day but my LL application not approved yet from RTO. It's pending at APPROVAL OF LL BY LICENCING AUTHORITY. Please help me and resolve this issue. As per my knowledge LL provided same after LL test successfully passed.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We travelled from Guwahati to Shillong by public sumo (AS 01FC5523) on 19/09/2021. Sumo started from Guwahati at about 4.30...

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am not suffered from Colour blindness.Already attached the certificate. Also, I have sent you the mails regarding the driving test but no response.

Request you to please refund my money.

Manoj Khulbe

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted my online registration for learning license on 9th sep but still i do not get any update.Now it is showing that status is pending at RTOauth 1 . Please help how much time it will take to process.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had applied for change in address and duplicate driving license. But they rejected my document. I am trying to upload document...

It's been more than a month I had applied for duplicate DL, but I'm yet to receive my DL. When I consult RTO office, they asking to come tomorrow or next week everytime.
                This is happening because I had applied for DL on my own not through agent.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I passed my Driving licence exam on 21st August. I had booked by DL exam on 11th august and there have been no change in my application status on sarathi parivahan site since.
                  The concerned RTO is RTO jharoda kalan.
                  My application no. is - [protected]

Dear team,
                    I have applied for a learning license since 06-09-21 e KYC through
                    I following all details just like they said after someday I called RTO and I tell them I haven't received LL text password and also said that there is mention kindly contact with RTO authority then they said there was nothing we can do about you should wait now it is application status Allotment Information Unavailable
                    so I am not satisfied with their answer
                    here is my application no.[protected]please help me

sincerely,
                    saidul

Dear sir/madam,
                      I am Renuka Nagar, i have applied for 2 wheeler (Mcwg) and 4 wheeler (Lmv) driving license, my application no. is [[protected]] at Gautam budh nagar rto, Uttar Pradesh
                      I have passed for mcwg and lmv driving test on dated 22 June 2021
                      But till the date its shows status pending for
                      1) approval of dl
                      2) printing of dl in form 7 &
                      3) dispatch of the dl & psv badge pending.

So kindly request you to speed-up the process for my application[protected]

RENUKA NAGAR

Form peeraghari to West enclave RTV bus conductor,
                        Route bawana to peeraghari.
                        Charge me 10 rupees and miss behavie with me,
                        He is also drinking alcohol on duty also. At time 17:10 on 19/09/2021.
                        Bus no. DL 1VC 1580.

I purchased a new car with number of PB13BM9113
                          my application number is PB[protected]
                          Still my rc is not...

A men drive A bike going wrong side and fighting with me he is also drinks alcohol vehicle no PB65AZ7175
                          Sep 18, 2021