RTO India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to RTO India

Having problems with RTO India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RTO India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RTO India

New Delhi District
Delhi

RTO India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

RTO India reviews & complaints(7562)

Hello sir/mam,
I am Sumit Kshirsagar, I have applied for learning license of MCWG, LMV category using contactless service, my RTO office came under RTO SOLAPUR MAHARASHTRA, I passed the test on 03/01/2023, Its been 24 days now but approval of LL by licensing authority is still pending.
Application no. is [protected]

There is no contact available where we can contact the authority, please do the needful.

Sumit Kshirsagar

Hello sir/mam,
    I am Jarmanjit Singh, I have applied for learning license of LMV and MCWG category using contactless service, my RTO office came under RTO Shahkot, I passed the test on 26/01/2023, while this document suggests that after passing my LL test I should be able to download LL certificate, It's still stuck on pending approval by licence authority and the counter says "Allotment information unavailable". Please help me here.
    Application no. is [protected].

Jarmanjit Singh
    RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mumcm[protected] - this is not my vehicle.

mine is honda dio

Hello sir/mam,
        I am Asadul Islam, I have applied for learning license of MCWG, LMV category using contactless service, my RTO office came under RTO Nagaon, Assam, I passed the test on 21/01/2023, Its been 9 days now but approval of LL by licensing authority is still pending.
        Application no. is[protected]

Asadul Islam
        RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my name is lakshay. I am studying in canada rightnow I need my license I applied for it in november. It is still not delivered to my home adress application no. is[protected]
          RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I have applied the upgrade my LL for LMV and Gear Motorcycle.
            This is with the Vadodara RTO
            However, it's still on Scrutiny Document verification stage after 2 days of application submission. I have been checking the status regularly but doesn't change at all.
            Please help me if you know what steps can be taken this to expedite it asap.
            My application number is[protected].
            Please help.
            RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I applied for online driving license in december after a month i recived a massage stating document uploaded has blur image on 4th jan, 2023 again i uploaded new image still the image is not verified by RTO pune officials my application id is [protected]

Hello sir/mam,
                I am Sandeep Kumar, I have applied for learning license of MCWG, LMV category using contactless service, my RTO office came under RTO Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh, I passed the test on 07/01/2023, Its been 22 days now but approval of LL by licensing authority is still pending.
                Application no. is 80655423

Sandeep Kumar

Respected sir/mam,

I am Mayank Chotaliya, I have applied for learning license of MCWG, LMV category using contactless service, my RTO office came under RTO, MUMBAI (WEST 111-D AMBIVALI VILLAGE), I passed the test on
                  [protected], It's been 36 days now but the approval of LL by licensing authority is still pending.
                  My application number is [protected].

Mayank Chotaliya

Basantee eco drive owner has damaged our vehicle. Vehicle no. was RJ14E Q5509
                    RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Applied for learning licence but didn't receive password plz provide me solution
                      RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Issue of NOC pending since 8 working days (Bawla RTO-GJ38)
                        No one is taking action
                        Here is my application number: GJ230120V4541047
                        RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for Two wheeler Licence to RTO and completed all the process, and passed the driving test on[protected]conducted by - SUKUMAR ROY, RTO Name - L.A. RAMPURHAT (WB45)).
                          It has been three months form now, I didn't get my DL yet.

Please resolve this as soon as possible.

Details ---

Name - Rahul Kumar Bhagat
                          DOB[protected]
                          Application Number - [protected]
                          RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself Shreya Suhas Bhagat.
                            Application no.[protected]

I have passed the learning license test online on[protected] still its showing pending status.

When we contacted help desk they said visit to rto office-Kalyan, Maharashtra.
                            We visited the rto office personally.
                            They said contact help desk and they will give some solution.So that we don’t have to pay again.In rto we have only process of applying again by paying the same amount freshly and do it at rto office without Aadhar but if you want to get solution in this application only help desk will help you in these we can’t, they said.

Kindly look into this matter.

Hello sir/mam,
                              I am Sandeep Kumar, I have applied for learning license of MCWG, LMV category using contactless service, my RTO office came under RTO JAUNPUR uttar pradesh, I passed the test on 07/01/2023, Its been 21 days now but approval of LL by licensing authority is still pending.
                              Application no. is 80655423

Sandeep Kumar
                              Jan 29, 2023
                              No steps taken till now. I had filed this complaint with high possibility of resolving but it shows resolved in complaint status but actually nothing happened. Very poor service by consumer complaints.
                              RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself anushka patil ... residing in Maharashtra state ... district thane had applied for learners licence on 10th January 2023 application number[protected]...still its not been approved to me by your side... can you kindly see into this matter as fast as possible it would be helpful...
                                Thankyou...
                                RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I applied for a learner license through Sarathi paravahan. I completed all the stages of payment and llr test and also uploaded documents. But still, I have not received the learner license.
                                  My application status still showing allotment information is unavailable.

Application no is[protected].
                                  RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Application Number:[protected], Dob[protected] this application number ll not received after 6 days

Respected Sir/Mam

My name is Hardik Nilesh Shah, I had applied for learning license of MCWOG category using contactless service, my RTO office comes under RTO, Nashik(MH15). I filled all the necessary information and documents required to apply for learning licence and gave the test on 24/12/22 and I passed the test as well but when I started the test their was only 1 option for the question available on the screen but after...

I have applied to re issue my expired learning license and done the payment successfully on[protected] but still the status showing as "Application is under processing at RTO Level."

Please find the required details below:

RTO Name: RTO, SAGAR RTO (MP15)
                                      Reference License number: MP15 /0004113/2022
                                      Application Number:[protected]

I apricate if it resolved as soon as possible.