RTO India Customer Care

RTO India Complaints & Reviews

Rto India — Delay of giving dl

Anil Kumar SV on May 29, 2020
My namr anil kumar SV my mobile [protected] my email id [protected]@gmail.com
I have successfully completed ll test and...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Pavan Tomer on May 27, 2020
This is regarding royal-enfield (Unit of eicher ltd) / bullet electra (Up13v5482).. I have sold it in near 2014, but unfortunately. I lost the sale latter and others docs, but as i checked online the rc is still on my name (Pawan kumar).. I requested to authorities to look in the matter, if some miss happens from the same vehicle the responsibility will not be mine... As i have sold it before 6 year...

Thanks.

Rto India — RC not yet received, when checked found that not even printed

Pulicherla on May 27, 2020
    Hello sir/madam,

I ramakrishna reddy, purchased yamaha fz fi 2.0 bike on[protected] at pacer yamaha, bangalore...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Rto India — not able to apply for permanent license when learner license expired during lockdown

prashnt tomar on May 26, 2020

I had applied for the learner license that expired on 10th april, but due to lockdown i could not apply...

[email protected] on May 26, 2020
    Sir, l am residing at Kerala state_kannur dist.today I travelled in a private bus to my house..conductor compelled me to sitting near to a unknown passenger..while existing the law that having 2 passengers only in a long seat..I oppose that and the conductor behave very rudely and not allowed to travell...having no sanitizer in that bus...41 passengers travelled in that bus, instead of 29 ...I have a complaint against that conductor

Jordan Mike on May 26, 2020
      Have not received the dl even after 2 months of passing the test. The application says:
      Issue of driving licence pending at: approval of dl counter: arto-2

Please help such that i can get my license as soon as possible. Thanks

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

dk34264 on May 24, 2020
        My vehicle number is up85ct0603 (Silky silver). I have registered this vehicle in 2020. After lockdown my car is not going anywhere but i found another vehicle on highway on 19/05/2020 with same number plate and same colour but car condition was not good as mine. Can same number be allotted to 2 different vehicles? I have all my vehicle documents with me. I am trying to know this situation from many days and want to complaint but don't know the process. After searching on net i found this portal. I am in worry. What can i do?
        Please help me.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

ashish1g on May 23, 2020
          My learner license expired on 13th may 2020, when the lockdown was in place and the authority was closed. When i told this thing to the authority personel and he asked me to apply for a new learner license with fees. Why do i have to apply for fresh learner license if the last date was lying in the lockdown.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Government Organizations

Harish Somani on May 23, 2020
            My application no gj200512v3333565
            Reg. Vehicle car no. Gj08br0802
            Solve my application and veryfy details & solve hp terminate

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Loans

kaushalking on May 22, 2020
              Sir, i'm trying to book my slot for driving licence test. But when i enter my details it shows that"entered application number is approved. Slot booking is not allowed."
              My dl no is dl3/0023572/2019
              How to resolve this problem

Niks illusionist on May 22, 2020
                Why was i fined for challan for not having helmet even when i was having my helmet and mask, in this lock down period i am doing my duty as i come under essential service, this is unacceptable behaviour of police, is this the way u treat people who follow rules

Rto India — Payment Refund Regarding

Parveen 21 on May 16, 2020

I have submitted a online form for learners licence online. Also paid the full amount that is 950.00 inr....
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Rto India — e challan digital traffic/transport enforcement solution-coimbatore

Ceselia on May 16, 2020
                  Dear sir/madam,

I was surprised that i have been fined by e vahan service and in which is not appropriate....
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Police

Rakesh Bhatiaa on May 13, 2020
                  DL[protected]
                  Renewed license not yet received.
                  Not able to track as well
                  Please track the status of the driving license.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Akkili lakshminarayana gowdu on May 13, 2020
                    At my area some two wheelers has expired its validity and releases too much of smoke which was getting illness to people. Please check very strictly and ceage the vehicles. One more point is the traffic police only concentrate on challan. As per RTO act ceage all vehicles which have not validity.

SANDIP UDASI on May 9, 2020
                      Self backlog entry not approval agriculture trailer (trolley) 9 March backlog entry not approval nandurbar rto(Mh39)

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Employers

Rto India — issue in booking driving skill test slot

dikshasadana7 on May 8, 2020
                        I had applied for driving license, my learner's license has been issued already, while trying to book the slot for driving...

Nisarg Barot on May 8, 2020
                        I purchased TVS Jupiter GJ 01 UP 0229 on 21/03/2019 but till date i have not received rc book. So kindly look in this matter and solve my problem.
                        Thanks and regards,
                        R B Barot

fit_365 sourav on May 8, 2020
                          My name is sourabh Kaushik I done my PSV badge class from harbhajan motors and my file no. Is 3171 and I already submitted my file in janak puri authority Delhi. but when I go janak puri authority for enquiry my file is missing from there and they said there not any file of that no.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Other

Rto India — rto india non refund of online payment fee on cancellation of application for learner license

Parveen 21 on May 7, 2020
                            I applied online for new learner license filling all my details and paying online a sum of rs.950, recipt attached as picture....
                            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Recently Discussed

(19 minutes ago)
                            Naaptol Online Shopping
                            Life daps tab not working
                            (22 minutes ago)
                            Tata Sky
                            Name and adress change
                            (25 minutes ago)
                            Sai Jahnavi Designers
                            misleading ads for dresses delivering wrong product
                            (40 minutes ago)
                            Voltas
                            First free A/C service required
                            (48 minutes ago)
                            Voltas
                            Water leaking from front of a split AC constantly