[Resolved] Rto India — delay in issuing of driving license

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 sandeep_mohan on Mar 12, 2018
My permanent driving license test was conducted at rto wadala mumbai on 5th feb 2018 and the same was cleared as pass on 7th feb 2018 in the saarthi portal. Also scrutiny of documents has been completed. But till date the license has not been approved and status shows as “pending for approval of dl at addmin level”.
Application number[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 12, 2018
Within an hour of raising the complaint in this portal, my driving license application was approved after the month long delay.
It is yet to be printed on the smart card and couriered on my registered address. But I hope it will be done as soon as possible.

[Mar 12, 2018] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir, I am KHANDAKAR SELIM AHMED and I am from Assam.
I have passed my dl test and it has been more than 2 month but till now application status showing pending for approval of dl at RTO level and printing of dl at from 7 as pending.
What should I do?
Application No-[protected]

Pavan Kapoor's reply, Jan 5, 2019
Did it get approved then? After how long?
My driving license application has been approved. No idea if it was because of this complaint or not. But if it was because of the complaint that I raised in this portal then THANKS A LOT.
I have applied for license and my license is pending says record test result of driving test is pending...
My application number is[protected]
Sir please solve my problem

Everything is completed from my side but at the dispatching stage the counter is showing allotment information unsvailable and is pending sir my application number is [protected] kindly do the needful.

Mohammzd Zaid.

KARTIKEYA RAWAT's reply, Jan 10, 2019
Even I have the same problem.
Sir/mam

I requested address change in my existing dl hardoi rto uttar pradesh. I have completed all the processes including scrutiny and approval of endorsements on dl on 31st January. I also got approval from arto but still status is showing pending for printing dl.

Kindly help me out.