Rto India — dl still not approved after clearing test on 25th of january in pune idtr

hasibfakih on Feb 14, 2019
I cleared driving test for lmv at idtr pune on 25th january, my online application status is still showing pending approval the application number bis [protected], i tried calling them many a times but no success, the entire process has already taken about 6 months approximately already and still there is a delay from rto side in approving my dl which is making my life difficult.

[Feb 14, 2019] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by hasibfakih, Feb 15, 2019
My DL got rejected after raising the complaint, when I am checking my status online it is stating DL slot booking pending from Applicants side, whereas the DL test result is showing pass, this is ridiculous and shameful, it's already been 6 months and due to this unprofessional behaviour I am suffering, will get this escalated to the top level if not resolved.

Comments

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054
    Rto India - dl still not approved after clearing test on 25th of january in pune idtr