Rto India — duplicate rc not received

Eelctronic City, Vijaya Bank Layout, BTM 4th stage, 2nd Main Rd, Devarachikkana Halli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Oj Sindher on Oct 31, 2019
I have applied for a duplicate rc in bangalore rto 51 e-city but i have not received it. The due date was on 3rd october.
Please find the receipt attached.
Application status is stuck as rc approval from around 1st september as i was checking regularly the verification process went very smoothly in the initial days.
I visited the rto office again on 8th october and the manager named rangappa told me that he would take care of the business as the application is already verified and he just need to ask someone to approve it, but i have got no response after it too.

duplicate rc not received

[Nov 01, 2019] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Its been one and half months since I submitted this complaint but no response. Also, my duplicate RC is overdue from 3 months whereas all of my documents are verified. Kindly help me in this case as I do not know that further what can I do from my side to resolve this case.

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054