Rto India — learner license fee refund

Dear sir/mam,

I applied for learner license online through https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
For the state/ut delhi under rto zonal office vasant vihar. I submitted my application (Application no[protected] on[protected]. I booked my first ll slot on 09th feb 2018 & visited the rto office with my cousin who had also booked the slot from same zonal office. My application was rejected due to invalid address & i was asked to get it corrected where as my cousin application was accepted and he successfully got his learner license. I made changes to the address and got it updated in my aadhar card exactly how it was in my cousin's aadhar card. I re-booked another ll test slot online for[protected] and now they said that my application belongs to other zone even which is sheikh sarai. I then visited the sheikh sarai rto office who are telling me that my application will not be accepted since it belongs to the other zone (Since i have booked it for vasant vihar rto office) and officials informed that my payment fee 500 will be forfeited. I have the proof of acceptance of application at the vasant vihar zonal office of my cousin's ll application and i will share the same if requested. Please note the vasant vihar rto officer's behavior towards me was rude and inappropriate when i asked why the application now belongs to other zone when you have accepted the same earlier. I would like to inform that i am a working official and rs 500 is a day's salary and its highly unacceptable to just let go my hard earned money. Please help me get the money transferred to sheikh sarai rto office to re - apply or get me the refund.

[Mar 10, 2018] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0