Rto India — Payment Pending for LL on PARIVAHAN website - Application Number[protected]

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Ronnie Dias
This is to bring to your notice that when i was applying for Learners license online on the Parivahan website, in the fee payment column, i paid the required amount of Rs.200, on the 4th of April by 10:30am.

The amount is debited from my account and i have got a receipt number ( ES/2044) as well for the same. The status of the application is completed in all the fields.

But the payment is still in pending status, the the EPAYMENT "status of payment" section, due to which i am not able to get my LL.
I have visited the RTO twice as well and they informed me that they have not received the payment and cannot proceed with the LL, even though all documents and payments are done as required.

Have called the Sarathi helpline numbers multiple times, have emailed them as well but to no response.

I have waited 3 days but nothing seems to have happened.
There is no one who can help me on this as well, as all complaints have fallen on deaf ears.

The online application for license was to made life easier for people, but this is a really big inconvenience, and my trust on government organizations has further reduced.

[Apr 07, 2017] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

same issue with me. i have paid Rs 900 at RTO office and i got recept but still they saying your payment pending that sway i cannot process further. if you get any help please let me know i am suffering from last 13 days.
I have submitted my documents to RTO, Pune for removal of hypothecation, now I need to make payment online. I can see my details online, but the buttons don't work, there is no payment option, I cannot proceed further.

Manual system was better. Atleast by paying extra to the agents your work can be completed.
I had applied for learners license and the payment of 350 rs is deducted from my account. But it is still showing payment pending. Please help me out of this.
Application number [protected]
mail.. [protected]@gmail.com
I had applied for learners license and the payment of 352 rs is deducted from my Paytm Payments bank ltd account. But it is still showing payment pending. Then again i tried with my Yes Bank account still same error persist. Please help me out of this and kindly refund the 352/- + 352/-.
Application number [[protected]]
mail.. irshad.[protected]@gmail.com
I had applied for learners license and the payment of 201 rs is deducted from my account. But it is still showing payment pending. Please help me out of this to process further.

I have Not Pay fee for LL
Some Messages pass from R.T.O
email I'd : [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile : [protected]

My application no is [protected]
I paid the learning license fees of Rs 200
It’s been debited from my account as well
I tried calling in customer parivahan but no action has been taken
Bcoz of which I can’t even proceed with the booking slot
When I went to RTO they said that they haven’t got the payment and Can’t do anything for that
Can you please help me out with the following issue

This relates to my online application for a Learner's Licence.

Filled the form and uploaded all documents in order.

Paid the fees, Rs. 240 which was debited from my account and the Cyber Receipt of the Finance department of Government of West Bengal also received vide attached image. The receipt was issued on 05/07/2019 01:21:09 that you can see.

Till today, my payment status is showing as "Pending".

Can you help or I have to approach RTI route/consumer complaint cell? From the experience of earlier cases, helplines of Parivahan or going to RTO won't help. An early reply will be highly appreciated.

This relates to my online application for a Learner's Licence.

Filled the form and uploaded all documents in order.

Till today, my payment status is showing as "Pending".

Payment is pending how we can solove this kind of problums

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054
    Rto India - Payment Pending for LL on PARIVAHAN website - Application Number 157651617