[Resolved] Rudraksh Group — rudraksh group money not returned after they failed to provide working visa for canada

Mohali, Punjab, India
 nageshbrothers on Sep 7, 2018
Dear sir in 2017 march and april month i have deposited amount of rupees 280560/-and all required documents wi at rudhraksh group sco-16 mohali ph-1 near ssp mohali office. They promised me that with in 3 month i will get my visa and lmo letter from canadian firm. Till now i have been there for several times while in this period of time persons i have interacted with gave me false details and made several excuses, during one of my visits in july 2018 they told me in august month your payment will be refund but till date they doesn't give me my money and passport i told them i will complaint against company that time they said me they not give me my money and also told me if ii came thare office they complain against me.
Dilpreet mb [protected]
Sarita mb-[protected]]
Ridhima mb-[protected]
Harminder mb-[protected]

Above mentioned are the persons i have been in contact. Please help me to get my hard earned money from these bunch of cheaters. My details are
Prashant nagesh
S/o bhaskar nagesh, vill - nasik, teh & dist nasik, 422101 maharashtra.
Mb-[protected]
Email id - nageshbrothers @gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 6, 2019

[Sep 07, 2018] Rudraksh Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Rudraksh group is a cheater it's not completed my visa process since 4 year. And not refund our money plz refund if my visa process was failed.

S.C.O. 15 -16, Top Floor, Phase 1, S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali), India - 160055
    Rudraksh Group - rudraksh group money not returned after they failed to provide working visa for canada