Rudraksh Group — this is a fraud company and. is not giving my full payment.

Baljas on Apr 5, 2019
I visited their fraud travel agency on 24th of april 2018 for singapore work visa and deposited 36000₹ as their agency fees and later on they demanded ₹378500 for bond agreement with the singapore company on 2/05/18. And said that with 5-6months your work visa will come. But within six months nothing happened and their leagal advisor sandeep and ankush failed to give the right justification. I realised that this rudraksh company is fraud and i cancelled my contract with them on 15/11/18. They gave me in writing that they will clear my payments on 25th of february 2019 but till date they failed to make up their commitments. I made all payments through rtgs and cheque book. I also have video and audio recording from the very first day.
Their fraud representative are simran, sandeep, ankush, gurfateh. They only return my half payment and only makiing excuses and said, ”kar lo jo karna hai hun nahi return karne ge “. They also talk very rudely. Please help me to get my full payment. I am attaching here few proofs. My request to others please don’t trust them. Its a fraud agency. Please beware.

this is a fraud company and. is not giving my full payment.

[Apr 07, 2019] Rudraksh Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello
Hello everyone I got my work done in 8 months.
Canada Visa of my Cousin with legal way.
Make all paper's and documentation properly at time of deposit Money.
Thanks and Regards
Anyone can contact me via

[email protected]

S.C.O. 15 -16, Top Floor, Phase 1, S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali), India - 160055
    Rudraksh Group - this is a fraud company and. is not giving my full payment.