Sabka Dentist — inadequate dental care

Utsav Basak on Nov 16, 2018
I visited the chain and got some basic fillings done. They also had to replace a cap that was dislodged from a pre-existing root canal. Instead of doing the needful they recommended other 'more costly' treatments aka implant that was going to cost me ₹40, 000. Luckily i did not go for an implant and another dentist just fixed it with another cap. As for the other cavities that they just filled, they dug into the tooth so much that they exposed a nerve to the filling, and now i have sensitivity everytime i bite something hard. Now i need to get a root canal to fix this.

On another note their doctors seem really young and inexperienced. And there is good turnover (The dentist that fixed my tooth has already left the organisation). My advice for others would be to visit a standalone clinic or a hospital as most of them have a reputation to protect and market. Here the doctors don't care as they see it as a training ground before they open their own clinics.

Comments

I had started my 4 crown fittings from December first week now it's march end I had gone there for 20 times since December to march still I didn't get proper fitting I had paid rs 33600 in advance now I want my money back . There are useless doctors .

Sabka Dentist - inadequate dental care