[Resolved] Safari Bag — complaint regarding quality issue of bag

shrimahesh on May 31, 2019
Sir/Madam,

Mahesh Agrawal
Mobile: [protected]
I had purchased safari bag in April 2017.I have attached the warranty card.
It was the written commitment from the dealer and company that the bags are scratch resistant but we found that this commitment of the company is fake and the bags are of low quality (not at all scratch resistant), with loose handles and trolley.The tyres of the trolley are not worth at all.The handles of the bag are of so low quality that it comes out of the bag. The lock of the bag seems to be like a showpiece, since, it is not usable. The lock opens on its own. We went to the dealer for the repair of the lock but even after that also the position remains the same.I am not satisfied with the quality of the bag.
I lost trust in safari bags. This is merely a harassment to the customer, since, again and again I have to visit the service center then also my problem is not resolved.
During selling of the bag there are a lot of commitments but during repair we get to know that all those commitments of the company are fake, since now the service center person also says that scratches will be there, you should buy a cover for that.Then what is the purpose of paying for such an expensive bag when the quality is not maintained by the company.We lost faith in the company.
Again and again going to the service center incurs a heavy cost on us.We went to INDORE as well as VADODARA SAFARI BAG SERVICE CENTERS. But, still the problem remains the same.
Please look into the matter and resolve my problem by replacing the bag as early as possible.
Already sent this matter to customer care of safari bag, after which they took all the necessary details but then no response or solution is provided by them. we submitted all the details.

complaint regarding quality issue of bag
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2019
No resolution has been provided till date
Updated by shrimahesh, Jun 18, 2019
I went to the service centre (Vadodara ) after that only I complaint online.
Previously, I went to Dayal Bhandar, Indore which is the place of purchase, for lock repair. I have attached the receipt of that already.Kindly, Check in that mail.
At Dayal bhandar, the person told me to purchase a cover for bag, which means the company's commitment is fake about scratch resistance.We paid heavy price for the quality of bag, which we didn't got. After minimum utilization of bag these issues are there.
Wherever we go out of station the handle of the bag comes out of the bag during transit, so it doesn't feels safety and security.how many times we have to go for repair within 2years.Because of such quality issues we use this bag minimum.

To repair a bag, I have to visit the service center atleast 2 times (to deliver to service center and come back again to collect and come back). Going to service centre again and again incurs a heavy cost and timing on us which feels like harrassment.When on a job, It creates a lot of trouble.

Without facing problems, no person is such free to complaint.

complaint regarding quality issue of bag

Comments

No solution has been provided till date.

Safari Bag - complaint regarding quality issue of bag