Sahara Q Shop Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Aug 11, 2022

File a complaint to Sahara Q Shop

Having problems with Sahara Q Shop?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sahara Q Shop customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sahara Q Shop

Sahara Q Shop Website

Sahara Q Shop Head Office Address

C-38-39, G-Block, 15th Floor, Parinee, Crescenzo, Bandra, Kurla Complex (E)
Mumbai City District

Sahara Q Shop Social Media

Sahara Q Shop Company Representatives

Sahara Q Shop Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Sahara Q Shop Overview

Latest complaint Sahara Q Shop Plan _ H has been filed on 11/08/2022. Latest Resolved My product status was resolved Jun 14, 2022. Sahara Q Shop ranks as the #6 most complained about among Business & Finances.

Additional Sahara Q Shop contact information

Zonal Office: 7th Floor, Spaze Platinum Towers, Sector 47, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122002, India
Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sahara Q Shop. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Sahara Q Shop reviews & complaints(912)

Sahara Q Shop Customer Care
Service available

Sahara Q Shop — Sahara Q Shop Plan _ H

I, Veronika R DMello, invested 180000 Rs on 18/02/2013. Which suppose to mature on 18/02/2019.
Until today 11/02/2022, I didn't receive any money from Sahara.
Please return my money as soon as possible, since this is my only saving for retirement. (I am 59 years old and retired)....
Sir i have purchased the Sahara Q Shop Plan-H 2 times of 90000 each.
Whose certificate no are[protected] and[protected] on 08/09/2012. Its maturity time of 6 years have been completed. I have contacted to their offices but they don't give any response and say that matter is in court. Your fund is deposited to SEBI. So you can go through SEBI or MCA.
So its my humble request that i have deposited my retirement fund to this...
Sahara Q Shop Customer Care
Service available

Sahara Q Shop — Non receipt of maturity amount

This is regarding Sahara Policy I purchased on 30th May 2012. The policy has already been matured but there has been no intimation regarding the same and the amount has also not been credited to my account nor given any cheque. We have visited Sahara India Office but didn't get a proper response from the management team there.

It's been long since the policy had matured and there has been no response from Sahara despite multiple...