SAMCO Securities Customer Care Contacts

2.4
Last updated Sep 11, 2022

File a complaint to SAMCO Securities

Having problems with SAMCO Securities?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SAMCO Securities customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SAMCO Securities

SAMCO Securities Website

SAMCO Securities Head Office Address

1004 - A, 10th Floor, Naman Midtown - A Wing, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road
Mumbai City District

SAMCO Securities Company Representatives

SAMCO Securities Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

SAMCO Securities Overview

Latest complaint Recover my lost has been filed on 11/09/2022. Latest Resolved Closing of my trading account was resolved Feb 8, 2021. SAMCO Securities ranks as the #26 most complained about among Stock Market.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SAMCO Securities. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent SAMCO Securities reviews & complaints(61)

SAMCO Securities Customer Care
Service available

Samco Securities — Recover my lost

My account was frozen and I was unable withdraw my funds 50000 rupees but thanks to traderstechrecovery.com who came to my rescue and recover my funds...
I am Kapil Dev Sharma. I opened an account in samco on the 5th of August 2021 with clint code RK32602. Samco claimed that they will provide a free subscription for 1 month. After that, you have to take subscription and that will be after your consent. After one month without my consent, they activated the subscription after one and half months. When I inquired about this from samco they replied that it cant be refunded now. Then I told them...
SAMCO Securities Customer Care
Service available

Samco Securities — Account Closure Request

Hello Sir. This is Mrs Sandhya Singh, My Client Id is DS33737. I send many times Hard copy of Closer Request of Account Close. But till time not any action of my request. So please rectify my Issue. Thank you...