SBPDCL — south bihar power distribution company [sbpdcl] amount deducted from bank but payment failed at sbpdcl. hence, arrange to refund the same

South bihar power distribution company [sbpdcl] — amount deducted from bank but payment failed at sbpdcl

I have recently paid my electric bill on https://sbpdcl.co.in. the amount has deducted from my account but the transaction shown failed.

Further i have paid again after few days to get my due clear.

Request you to please help me to refund my earlier amount. Please find the attached screen shot for reference.

Consumer id[protected]

Reference number of transaction:

Ref # [protected]

Mar 25, 2018

South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 20, 2018
Pijush Singharoy's response
Please kindly share to me a copy of payment receipts dated as on 20.03.2018 and CA[protected] in mail ID : r-pijush.[protected]@nkindia.in for record perpose.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet