South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] Complaints & Reviews

South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 24, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL]

Having problems with South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] reviews & complaints (593)

SBPDCL — Your massage- Your payment of INR1,138.00 done on 17/11/2021 was REVERSED. Auth: 054380. Any charges will be REVERSED

I (Rajesh Kumar, Mob No. [protected]) am SBPDCL Comsumer CA No. is[protected]. I paid Rs. 1138/- dt. 17.11.2021...

Respected sir/mam
I live in kankadbagh pc colony sector D near Saani netralye patna 800020
There is huge noise pollution in my area because of a generator which is working continuosly day and night i got migraine due to this my studies are having bad effects because of this generator noise.
Please do something regarding this
South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vill- khairadih, Po-Bensagar, PS-karakat godari me bijuli chori bahut ho rha, ghar ghar heater jalta hai, log heater jalakar hath sekte hain. Bahut family aisa hai jike yahan meter bhi nahi lga hai.
    Ramlal singh, Dudhnath singh, Bhuvar Singh, shivprasad sigh and others kuchh aise log hain jo bijuli chori me mahir hai.Kripya is gaon pe dhyan den...is free ka bijuli chori se hme bahut dukh hota hain.

Dear sir my shop is change please disconnect my line my consumer number[protected] and my mobile number is [protected]...

I recharge my account but my balance not update I recharge 609 RS but balance show -4 RS Why this issue

R/Sir: Application applied for new connection at Chenari(Lanji-Banauli) near M S Gupta Rod Shop (before Karpuri Chauck in...

Line connected ..but they don't install meter its been 6 months.
        Not installation of meter its been 6 months

Nepura fillter supply electricity to vijwanpar village and electricity not provided well conditions such as fuse broken problem not solved by electrician and by upper officer as well as powerhouse operator. Electrician not come on time to solve atleast fuse broken problem. Powerhouse is just located near and in our village vijwanpar biharsharif nalanda block-biharsharif but in our village peoples are not able to get benefit of powerhouse. Today 11am our light gone but not came still. So sir focus on our problem. There is no any mobile in powerhouse to the operator. This all problems are always faced in our village. So please sir take action properly.
          Thank you.

Hi, myself Satyendra Singh my con I'd is [protected] . My correct name is Satyendra Singh but printed name is shalendra on my electricity bill so please make changes in my electricity bill name as Satyendra Singh by correction it is wrongly printed shalendra

श्रीमान मै ग्राहक क्रमांक[protected] आप के SBPDCL का ग्राहक...

I am Lakshmikant Sharma consumer of sbpdcl having CA no[protected].my electricity bill has not been issued till now.

I have connection no.[protected] to my name. main supply connected to the meter ha s been removed automatically. please resolve this issue as soon as possible

Sir, my self md meraj faisal i apply new conestion on 3/09/2021 in cherki villege.my refrance number is [protected].sir pls i need very urgenty electric conestion.

I am manoj kumar, S/o Late Gopal Pd Yadav, At- Ghosi tola, Dis + Po -Munger Pin no- 81201, i have applied 3 phase meter my application id is [protected], i am regular following to SDO of electricity dept last 2 month my application submission date is 7/6/2021 . But meter has not been installed yet. So your are requested to help me to over come from such situation. i hope you understand my situation.

your cooperation is highly expected in close this issue.

With Regards
                    Manoj Kumar
                    Mb-[protected]

Sar mere gaon mein transformer 10 din se jal Gaya hai gaon mein light Nahin chal raha hai iske upar koi bhi kaarvayi nahin ho raha hai mere gaon mein transformer change bhi nahin ho raha hai

Dear, sir,
                        I am manoj Kumar s/o- Late Gopal Pd Yadav, at- Ghosi Tola Po+Dis- Munger Pin No-811201.

Sir,...
                        Consumer Account Number[protected]

Sir, I paid Rs. 700 on 06/08/21 (see attachment) which it seems has not been...
                        Recharged my smart meter online with Rs1000/-, through bihar bijli smart meter app. Amount got debited from the account but...

Respected sir, my name is Ashok Kumar Tiwari, wife of religion: application for new electrical connection was made by Kiran Tiwari on 11/07/2021, whose request number was [protected], but due to the error in the uploaded document, again the second application date Made on 05/08/21 whose request number is [protected]. Almost 1 month has passed since this request, still no progress has been made in this work. Therefore, it is a humble request to you to kindly give new connections as soon as possible. I will be forever grateful to you for this.
                        R/Sir: All requirements documents have been uploaded and updated by me according to website. Please proceed the application no [protected] for new connection to accord the given address. I shall be grateful to you for this.

Sir please initiate appropriate action
                          One transformer in our locality is in very bad condition it's almost collapsed...