S.Chand Publishing Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jan 11, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to S.Chand Publishing

Having problems with S.Chand Publishing?

File a complaint and get it resolved by S.Chand Publishing customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

S.Chand Publishing

New Delhi District
Delhi

S.Chand Publishing Phone Numbers

+91 11 2367 2080

S.Chand Publishing reviews & complaints(85)

I ordered my book yesterday but there is no date mentioned about when my book will arrive and also i cannot track my book. I had even send an email but i got no reply. I want to know my consignment no. as well as when i will receive my book.
S.Chand Publishing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from S Chand Publishing!

This is with reference to the trail email and we would like to solve this query at the earliest .Kindly share the order number or email id for us to arrange a revert .

Incase of any query feel free to contact us at the below given numbers:

Dr. Hari Singh Sihag's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 11, 2022
my mail id is [email protected] and my order no. is SCHAND/202201/614

My order number is SCHAND/202112/478 dated 9th December and the payment is successfully done.

I would like to know when will be the order delivered? Request to please provide the tracking details of the courier company.

Thanks & Regards

Anant Hallur

I ordered an book by shri chandra publications but I haven’t received my correct order as I ordered
      Company isn’t...

I ordered one book on 21-Oct-2021 and payment also same date. But still I am not received any update regarding my package tracking details .
      Please check and assist.
      My order number :[protected]

Please email at [protected]@schandpublishing.com or alternatively call at [protected]

S. Antonyraj's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 26, 2021
      Mail already sent to [email protected] but not received any replies from schandpublishing .

Sir I request for Irish English course book 8 in web support.But it is showing pending request for very long time.please solve the problem.Acess my reguest

Please email at [protected]@schandpublishing.com/[protected]@schandpublishing.com or call at [protected]

Info Team

Its been 2 days since i ordered a book from S.Chand site still there is no information about the order. My Order No#[protected]
          CCAvenue Reference #[protected]

Please update me regarding the order no.[protected], it has been under processing and the dispatch date is unknown. I need this book urgently, please send me as soon as possible.

Greeting from S Chand Publishing!

We would like to inform you that your order had dispatched on[protected] by India post Tracking no. RU[protected]IN.

Incase of any further enquiry you may email us at [protected]@schandpublishing.com or alternatively call us at [protected]/[protected] between 9.30 a m to 6.00 p m.

Info Team

My order no.is 2373 and I order from 3 days and yet in proccesing and not dispatch and I need urgently please

Greeting From S Chand Publishing!

We acknowledge the fact that you are unable to trace the order and please note the Tracking number RU[protected]IN, which has been dispatched on 07/09/2021 via India Post.

The order can be track at this website https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx

alternatively call us at [protected]/[protected] between 9.30 a m to 6.00 p m.

Thanks & Regards
              Info Team

I have ordered a book using Schand website past four days till now there is no update regarding my package tracking details.
                My order number is[protected]

Please note that your order number is 1463 and we request you to not that your order is dispatched on 22nd July 2021 by the professional courier and will reach you in within this week.

for any query yu may please contact at toll free [protected] between 9.30-.600 or alternatively you can send us an email at [protected]@schandpublishing.com

Info Team

I got this book just 1 hour before, and i start chapter no. 26 IDENTITIES AND T RATIOS but in starting 7-8 pages i visualise...

Please update me regarding the order no. SCHAND/202105/1334, it has been under processing for last 3 days and the dispatch date in unknown.

Greetings from S Chand Publishing!

Please note the order was dispatched on 3rd June 2021 and delivered on 5th June 2021,

DTDC Z64032734 .

Info Team

When I paid a money to schand. It shows that money has not been received.. That's why I have bought the book else where.....

I order my book on 15/5/21.today is 24/5/21, I didn’t get any book delivery. Plz mention the date and call me also . My order number is SCHAND/202105/677

Greetings from S Chand Publishing!

We would like to inform you that the order is under process and was delayed due to ongoing lockdown in Delhi NCR .

Incase of any queries feel free to contact us at the toll free number /email id:

This is my order no : 110016,

Greetings from S Chand Publishing!

We would like to inform you that the order has been dispatched on 31st May 2021 by DTDC Courier Z64032344, rest assured it will reach you shortly .

we request you to track it at www.dtdc.com.

[protected]/[protected]@schandpublishing.com

My books were ordered on 4th May and I still haven't received my books, I know due to lock down, delivery maybe late, so I at least want to track my order, so I know the location of the package. Please tell me any estimate date of delivery. I have already sent an email regarding this. My order no. is SCHAND/202105/142. And please tell me about how I can track my order.

Greetings from S Chand Publishing!

We would like to inform you that due to ongoing lockdown the processing was delayed and now that the book has been dispatched today, you will receive the same within a weeks time .

Incase of any query you may send an email at [protected]@schandpublishing.com.

Info Team

I ordered the H.K. DASS Engineering Mathematics Volume-2 from your online site on 18/04/2021 and made the advance payment of Rs.385.
                          But till now i.e 02/05/2021 i haven't received my book.
                          So i request you kindly look into the matter ASAP.Below are my order details-

Order No.SCHAND/202104/599

Greetings from S Chand Publishing!

This is with reference to the trail email a we request you to close the complaint as out team has got confirmation that you have received the book after sharing the updated address with courier .

Please find the tracking number once again

Z63250373

This is my first order, SCHAND/202104/969
                            i know there is now covid circumstances but i wish S.chand publcation will deliver fastest like other platforms
                            I didn't think about that s chand response time towards his customers may so slow.
                            S.Chand Publishing Customer Care's response, May 13, 2021

We hope you and your family are in good health!

We would like to inform you due to the ongoing lockdown in Delhi there is a slight delay in delivery of book, but we would like to inform you that the order is under process and will be dispatched tentatively after 17th May 2021, please be rest assured the book dispatch will commence once the lock-down is lifted.

In case of any queries feel free write to [email protected] or contact at the given number :18001031926/7291975264 between Monday to Saturday 9.00 to 6pm.

We hope you and your family are in good health!

We would like to inform you due to the ongoing lockdown in Delhi there is a slight delay in delivery of book, but we would like to inform you that the order is under process and will be dispatched tentatively after 9th May 2021, please be rest assured the book dispatch will be initiated once the lockdown is lifted.

In case of any queries feel free to contact at the given number :[protected]/[protected] between Monday to Saturday 9.00 to 6pm.

Info Team

I am order the book " Smart Math 5" dated 21/04/21, Now already payment book cost Rs.395 and shipping charge Rs.45, Total payment Rs.440. But not seen status for delivery. Please reply me .My order no- SCHAND/202104/735
                              Payment ID 917110
                              Order and payment date April 21, 2021
                              Time 7.30 am

We hope you and your family are in good health!
                              We would like to inform you due to the ongoing and ongoing lockdown in Delhi there is a slight delay in delivery of book but we would like to inform you that the order is under process and will be dispatched after 27th April 2021, please be rest assured the book will reach you once the lockdown is lifted.
                              In case of any queries feel free to contact at the given number :[protected]/[protected] between Monday to Friday 9.00 to 6pm.
                              S.Chand Publishing Customer Care's response, May 13, 2021

We hope you and your family are in good health!

We would like to inform you due to the ongoing lockdown in Delhi there is a slight delay in delivery of book, but we would like to inform you that the order is under process and will be dispatched tentatively after 17th May 2021, please be rest assured the book dispatch will commence once the lockdown is lifted.

In case of any queries feel free to contact at the given number :18001031926/7291975264 between Monday to Saturday 9.00 to 6pm.

I have ordered a book from your website..

Order number is SCHAND/202104/522

Order date is 16/04/2021 11:03... Full payment Rs 1392.30 done...

The order status showing "Order under processing" for the past 8 days.. I need the book asap.

I have mailed to your mail id also, but no response...

Your early response solicited...
                                Apr 26, 2021
                                RECEIVED THE ITEMS TODAY, 26.04.2021 / 4PM THROUGH PROFESSIONAL COURIERS... THANKS FOR S CHAND TEAM... SORRY TO BOTHER YOU DURING THIS DREADFUL COVID PANDEMIC... LET ALL OF US STAY SAFE...

We hope you and your family are in good health!

We have reverted on your email id with the final order status.

Incase of any query you may again send email at [protected]@schandpublishing.com

Info Team.

I ordered one book on 11-4-21 n payment also same date ... But still m not receiveing... Since 10 days . So i suggest don't buy from here...Other shopping site u can go thruogh.

Please share order details to check the status and also please email us your query at [protected]@schandpublishing.com.

Info Team
                                  Sir, Please provide the order numbers details or email id to track the order .

we request you to email us at [protected]@schandpublishing.com