All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS]

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] Complaints & Reviews

I applied for aiims pg inicet exam for jan 2021 exam i paid 2000 rubees as exam fees. the exam was cancelled due to covid 19 pandemic . now aiims conducting july 2021 inicet session, but i never applied for july 2021 session . so aiims must refund my money.

this was happened to most of friends also.

aiims used that amount to july 2021 session with out our concern.

email id ; aiims.[protected]@gmail.com

i mailed the issue to this email id but no reply
Jul 21, 2021

All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir/ Madam,
    I'm unable to access the Examination unique code (EUC) that is required to access my account in order to download the admit card as I've forgotten my EUC. Please help me out as soon as possible. Your prompt response in this regard is highly appreciated.
    Jul 19, 2021

I have tried contacting the helpline but they are not connecting or is busy
    Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible

Respected Sir/ Madam,
      Jul 19, 2021

I'm unable to log in to see the EUC Code as I have forgotten The registration unique Code and require it for downloading admit card .
        Thank you .
        Jul 18, 2021

Hey Aishwarya, I too am facing the same issue and am unable to access the EUC required to download the admit card. Have you got any updates from AIIMS regarding the same?

Respected sir/mam

Jul 18, 2021

Respected sir/mam
            My registration no: P[protected] for inicet exam July 2021 for MD/MS .I'm facing difficulty in downloading my admit card.I'm dircted to a blank page.kindly look into it.

Respected sir/madam

I have applied for the inicet pg exam to be held on july 22nd. However, i am unable to access my admit card, it loads up as blank page. Kindly look into the issue.
              Jul 17, 2021

Inicet admitcard for July is release yesterday but the website is not working and always showing error
                Jul 17, 2021

Sir, I am appearing for ini cet pg on July 22. The admit card was supposed to be released on July 15, but it got released on July 16. I have been trying to login to download the admit card in the website since yesterday. When I try to login, it shows that there is an error. Please help me out with this issue.

The admit card was supposed to be uploaded on July 15 but was not uploaded
                    It was uploaded yesterday it seems but I was unable to access the login website
                    Please check on this issue as we have to check the center and should make appropriate arrangements to reach the center city
                    Jul 17, 2021

Yesterday was the day, we were suppose to get the admit card for upcoming 22 nd July exam. But today it is released, but now we can't even access to the website. Showing error since morning.
                      Jul 16, 2021

I m sutharsan s, a candidate for the upcoming jul 22, 2021 inicet exam, P[protected]. My admit card has not been uploaded yet from ur end. Request do upload admitcard. Thank you. [protected]@GMAIL.COM
                        Jul 16, 2021

I tried to access the admit card section in order to download the admit card but it is not opening. will the admit card provided on june 9 considered valid
                          Jul 15, 2021

I have paid twice for my ini cet exam and I would like the refund for my second payment.
                            Jul 02, 2021

I have applied for INI-CET July 2021. While doing payment, the amount has been deducted twice from my bank account as i made payment twice following an error on the first time. It would be helpful if i get my extra payment refunded.

Kindly look into the matter. Thanking you.
                              Txn Id :[protected]
                              Txn Id :[protected]

Yours faithfully,
                              Dr. Sushmita Das
                              Application Id : P[protected]
                              Jun 26, 2021

Even after changing the city choice, it is not reflecting in the final registration form.

Form no. P[protected]
                                Jun 24, 2021

Sir
                                  AIIMS published notification regarding change in examination centre, but I am not able to change the city centre of examination as there is no link to change in my application .
                                  Kindly give me the chance to change my city centre of examination. Thank you .
                                  Jun 22, 2021

Application no . P[protected]

Candidate Id P[protected]
                                    Course INI CET JULY 2021
                                    I am unable to change my centre.
                                    My centre change is...

I roll no. P[protected] am unable to change the examination centre. The changed preference is not reflected in the final form...
                                    Jun 21, 2021

Candidate Id P[protected]
                                    Course INI CET 2021 JULY SESSION

Sir I my admit cars has only one page in which there is no finger print and signature .previously because of this problem I had problem to take entry into examination center. My admit card was different from another participants. So sir plz provide me admit card that is similar to another candidates
                                      Regn I'd: p[protected]