All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 5, 2023

File a complaint to All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS]

Having problems with All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS]

Ansari Nagar East
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] reviews & complaints(1783)

aaishaMarium
Oct 5, 2023

Address:A83 1 govind vihar colony near zayka bazaar

I filled the inicet form yesterday.I paid the amount of Rs4000. It got deducted from my account but on the site it is still showing " Due to some technical issues your application is still under process"
Should I pay it again?
What should I do?
All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
    Vm975239
    from Bharatpur, Rajasthan
    Aug 22, 2023

Address:AIIMS Ansari nagar Delhi

Sir mera refund nhi aaya hai please help me for further form fee
    My application I'd [protected]

B
      Bandela Bhavana
      Aug 18, 2023

I have paid 1000rs for next mock exam but it hasn't been displayed on the the portal but my money was debited from my account please kindly initiate the refund process it has been more than a month please...

B
        Bandela Bhavana
        Aug 17, 2023

I have paid 1000 rs to next mock exam but it hasn't been displayed on the portal but my money was debited from my account please kindly initiate the refund process

M
          Mrunank
          from Nagpur, Maharashtra
          Jul 12, 2023

Regarding NExT mock test application step4 and step5 consistent failure

Address:New Delhi
          Website:next.aiimsexams.ac.in

Sir/madam,
          I Mrunank Virendra Gajbhiye from Nagpur have registered and after getting EUC code completed step3 on[protected]. When I tried to complete step4, I faced a big problem there as in qualification section no option was reflecting and the window was consistently showing black strip or no response. Every time I uploaded necessary documents required for step 4 but the process stuck up at qualification window and form couldn't...
          Shubham2860
          from Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
          Jul 5, 2023

I Shreya Garg, Registration number :- N[protected] had done my basic registration and proceeded to final registration...I did Payment of Rs 2, 000 through my bank of baroda debit card, but payment is not showing and form is not proceeding further.

I request you to kindly resolve this problem as soon as possible so that I can fill my form. Thanking you

Yours sincerely,
          SHREYA GARG
          REG. NO:- N[protected]

Sulogna Majumder
            Jun 30, 2023

Application no: n[protected]
            euc: 8100525

for registration to aiims mock test for next money from my account has been debitted but its not reflected in the portal
            but my account clewrly says money has been trasferred to aiims

drsf
              Jun 10, 2023

I have been applied for aiims pg entrance exam for biotechnology i have done the payment process successfully after filling the form and downloaded the slip of info from official website of aiims but i forgot to generate ruc code which i was unaware to be also filled
              and today while downloading the admit card there appear a msg that either i have done incomplete registration or admin has blocked my registration
              so in this case will the registration fee be refunded ?or will i be allowed to make any corrections into it for downloading admit card?

danraj1
                from Delhi, Delhi
                May 20, 2023

Address:c9 1st floor DELHI

I (KM SMITA ) APPLIED FOR POST-PHARMACIST
                ADV - 1-28/2021-ESST-I-(RCT) DATED[protected]
                I AM FROM SC CATEGORY AND GOT IN NOTIFICATION FEES WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER THE RESULTS. THE RESULT WAS DECLARED SO PLS REFUNDED THE FEES (RS 2400).
                I also mail on registered mail id of aiims for the refund process but no one responded clearly

Sachinchauhan19
                  May 13, 2023

Address:Aiims Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh

Patitent suffering from Carcinoma glottis /throat cancer admitted in aiims bilaspur himachal pradesh in ENT department under the supervision of doctor Darwin kaushal and Dr. Ishita.
                  Both doctors behaviour towards patitent is not acceptable in such big institute of India. They did not gives patient proper and timely treatment which increases more infection the didn't suggest us earlier to take patient in another hospital and also didn't not refer anywhere else place Where the treatment is possible which cause more confusion to family and dealy in providing proper treatment. If such type of behaviour leads to inefficient progress and more chances of risk to patient Life. Dr. Darwin kaushal is unresponsible and also had non serious doctor. We are very dispointed by Dr. Darwin kaushal behaviour. He just adivce to taking patient to pgi and also didn't refer the patient earlier. Like doctor Darwin kaushal the credibility of aiims and another hospital going down 👎.

Dharani subburaj
                    May 10, 2023

In view of writing inicet examination for MD/MS may 2023, I filled the application forms. In the step of payment process, I paid the amt. The amt of rs.4000 had been taken from my account. But my application form status didn't show that so again for the second time I paid rs.4000, it had also been taken from my account. But this time it was shown in my application process and I could further move on with my application process. But as I made two payments against a single registration ( P[protected] Dharani.S) I request you to kindly return me the amount rs.4000 . I already made several queries regarding this. But there was no solution. In my application process, I also attached the details of my money transaction . So kindly do consider.

M
                      Mr_rajyadav.143
                      May 5, 2023

This gaurd is not talk to patient with respect .
                      Chutiya hai madharchod
                      Hospital rule hai 4-6 tk patient ke sath koi bhi rh sakta hai is sale ko ye rule pta hi nhi hai mc ko koi htao isko bahanchod ko

Namanpandit001
                        May 1, 2023

Address:Delhi

Patient name Vinod kumar admitted in emergency 1 from last 3 days but till now there is no Doctor to give him treatment they leave him to die .I m really shocked by seeing this as Aiims is recognized as best hospital with best Doctor but where is Doctor i m not able to understand. What kind of doctor they are theri Patient is dying but they dont even need to know or check them whwt kind of oath they take ridiculous. We are waiting for doctors from last 3 days but situation is really disgusting. Got the reality they dont value the life of the patient. Patient is Admitted on last Saturday but there is no Doctor to provide him treatment infact acc to me emergency means emergency they will have to treat the emergency patient first but ridiculously there is no Doctor to give him treatment. I request you to take my complaint on priority basis i know they have enough money to dismiss this complaint. But is this ok that common man can die only vip get treatment.

dddff
                          Apr 18, 2023

Address:Delhi

I fill form of rs3000 for nursing officer post on 15 april 2023 so my first payment is stuck so do 2nd attempt now the 2nd transaction is successful submit after 24hr but the first payment is also submitted kindly refund my 1st payment of rs 3000 I am trying many times of mail but ur are not responding and ur helping no is all time busy I am trying for last 4 days please help me

Abhisek ray
                            Apr 13, 2023

Address:AIIMS, kalyani

Today I was entered in AIIMS kalyani for service of a machine at around 9:35 am, after whole day working there they are asking me about my things which I have shown at the time of entered into the gate, after telling them and not touch or rotate any of my products they started misbehave with me and even they hit me. I was talking respectfully but then also they did bad thing to me and is this I deserve after working there all day?

R
                              Rami16
                              Mar 30, 2023

I have already done basic registration for inicet, but have edited the images after the edit date was over. Now it is not letting me generate EUC and I can't do further steps. What should I do? Could you please sort it out? Thanks

P
                                priyadharshini palanivel
                                Mar 29, 2023

Address:Tamilnadu

Hello sir / mam
                                Application no: P[protected]
                                I have made my payment of rs.4000 for inicet on march 25, 2023 twice since first transaction money was debited but shown as error in portal..then i paid it using netbanking .. i even verified with bank that my first transaction was succesful and credited to receiver. Kindly refund the extra money as soon as possible. Thank you

R
                                  Rohan1122bhatt
                                  from Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand
                                  Mar 28, 2023

Address:Government Doon Medical College Dehrakhas Patel Nagar

Inicet 2023 transaction completed but the website shows payment unsuccessful...I made the payment on 26/03/2023..my application number-P[protected]...hence I kindly request you to Refund of rupees 4000 for inicet 2023 because of the website showing unsuccessful payment despite transaction being made and amount being debited from my account...

K
                                    kishan kyaa
                                    from Surat, Gujarat
                                    Mar 28, 2023

Address:Surat

Hello sir this is dr kishan
                                    I made payment of 3200 on 27 march 2023 for inicet July session 2023. Money was deducted from my bank of india account but payment is not proceed. So do needful.

K
                                      kumarshashik
                                      from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
                                      Feb 14, 2023

Address:Delhi

My daughter baby Aadhira Gupta, being treated at dept of Genetics.They had asked for whole set of x ray to be deposited to the dept for further analysis.Days got over and over and later, dept staff are telling that x ray is misplaced.Sir, thi initial X rays are very important for her treatment.
                                      This mismanagement will cost a lot for my daughter.
                                      Kindly help