All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS]

Having problems with All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS]

All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] Phone Numbers

Mobile

Fax

View more phone numbers

All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] reviews & complaints(1687)

Dear Sir/Ma'am
Here I am attaching my online
payment receipt payment of Aiims requirement of nursing officer NORCET,
I have already done my payment twice but it is still showing make payment.
I request you to please solve my problem as soon as possible. And refund my money as soon as possible.
All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

L have recently make payment of ₹1500/- for aiims application form 2022 for bsc in paramedical courses..
    My registration id is U[protected]
    And unique code is 5096074
    After the payment It is not showing and I am not be able to proceed further
    Please help me with this
    I have called many times but no response from their side
    I am attaching screenshot of the payment please consider it
    Looking...
    Respected sir i have made a payment for aiims bsc courses but it did not show any application update on my page of payment .
    My money has been deducted and aiims billdesk also received it successfully .
    But it is showing the page to make payment .
    Sir please resolve this problem...

I have made payment for bsc nursing form 2022 but is is showing that payment has not done.
    Reg id=U[protected]
    RUC Code=5074901
    Reference id=[protected]

This is regarding the make payment issue that User : INDU BALA Registration ID: U[protected], the payment was debited twice from my account and make payement option is showing Incomplete in AIIMS portal and during payment process (Screenshots attached), i got the below error message : -

"Your Action could not be completed due to an exception, please try again later"

Would request you please do the needful as soon...
      I was filling the form for paramedical ug corses aiims exam and I made a payment of 1500rs and money got deducted and an error showed up on screen saying transaction not successfull. I again made payment of 1500rs and again error showed up and money got deducted. Then I went to cyber cafe that person's money also got deducted and same error showed up. Below are the Upi Ref No. for both of my transaction:[protected],[protected]....
      Hello sir/ma'am,
      i was filling up the form of bsc.nursing(hons) 2022 of my sister . i was on the step of paying the payment . I did it from UPI as both of my debit cards were not acceptable by your payment method . the money got deducted from account but not showing in the form and the application form is still stuck on the same page as it was before doing the payment . please sort this matter out . i talked to paytm customer care...
      Money of amount Rs. 1200 was deducted by UPI transaction done against payment for B.Sc Nursing Post Basic entrance. But the registration shows payment not done.
      Registration ID- U[protected]...

I have made payment for Aiims bsc Paramedical courses . Firstly it was not happening so I tried paying it from different account and now the money has been deducted from my both accounts and still my payment section is incomplete in my All form, please do the needful. I am very worried.
      Registration ID: U[protected]
      Password: MJKg68
      Ruc code:- 5071664
      Please give your concern towards my problem

Dear Sir/Mam I appeared for NORCET Exam 2021 but unfortunately I didn't get selected I paid for the exam 2500 through my friend account and debit card but I haven't received the refund money yet till now
        Will they refund or not if we use others card or account number ?...

Sir i was apply to aiims jobs online apllication. the payment it was refund to all plesae kindly request for refund the payment

I am a MBBS student applied for INICET May 2022. I have done the basic registration but now I am unable to do payment. I have tried with SBI card but it showed use another card number. So I tried with axis bank card . With axis bank card OTP came to phone and I submitted the OTP but it is showing transaction failure and no money is debited. Kindly give your valuable advise....

Hello, I have done my payment a week ago, but my form shows payment incomplete, I have tried calling and emailing aiims several times but didn't get any response. Kindly look into this matter.

Hello sir,
            This is kiran I paid money of rs 2000 as inicet exam fee via Google pay but when I open the website .. it shows that I haven't paid any fee soo 2nd time i paid examination fee and then i checked my account it debited 4000 rs kindly check this out sir.
            Thanking you sir

I have been trying to do payment for AIIMS july2022 registration since 27march2022
              But everytime it shows sorry we are unable to process your transaction try again later
              It has already been 3 days and centres are filling quickly
              Please resolve it as soon as possible...
              I have done payment via SBI net banking 3 days ago, amount has been deducted from my account but still in the inicet registration it is showing payment in process.
              I have tried contacting the AIIMS people through mail, phone call but none of them answer.
              Kindly look into the matter as I have to select the exam center as soon as possible....

Whenever I tried to pay the exam fee for INICET… “Sorry we are unable to process your transaction, please try again later” popped up. It has been 3 days .. please help
              Resolved….. try SBI net banking.. it works
              It’s the same here ..could you please help us
              FreddyRalte's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 30, 2022
              When you open the payment page.. go to SBI option.. there u can find different card payment options… I chose non-sbi card and it went through.. I’d suggest you to do the same..

All India Institute Of Medical Science [AIIMS] — Regard payment for ini cet may 2022

Unable to complete payment for inicet may 2022 as it is constantly showing unable to process your transaction sorry for the inconvenience from past 3 days payment cant be initated no response from toll free number i have tried many times calling kindly resolve the issue...
                My self Dr Lakhan, I'm applying for ini cet July 2022...my registration no. is P[protected] ...at payment step it's showing like "unable to process transaction" since 1 day. I tried contacting all helpline numbers but it was unable to contact service team ...I've already sent mail to aiims.[protected]@gmail.com ...please resolve issue ASAP....

Unable to pay for inicet 2022.. As it is showing we are unable process your transaction sorry for inconvinience and try later since 2 days.. Payment can't be initiated