Show menu
Ask a Question FAQ Sign in

[Resolved]  Mp Board — correction in 10th marksheet

hello sir due to some reson i have changed my surname in 11th class i.e pankaj birla and previously in 10th i am pankaj patil after 10th class my surname is pankaj birla in all the documents i.e in 12th board,in BE(engineering) and in all my govt documents. NOW i want to change my 10th marksheet surname form patil to birla Because it is creating problems in govt. exams that i am appearing ,and it creats problems in my higher education....bopard officers says it never change please suggest what i have to do why they are not changing it plaese provide me some alternate so that it will easy for me to achieve and attend any kind of exam in my life....
please i will be helpful to you thanks and regards................
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:10:03
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0


sir, mai Nagendra Kumar Kushwaha mai class 11th govt. school (mp board) me padhta hu, mera naam Nagendra Kumar Kushwaha all document me hi, mere 10th class ki marksheet me mera naam aur mere father ke naam me mistake hi, marksheet me mera naam Narendra ki jagah Nagendra hona chahiye aur mere father ke naam me Hariprashad ki jagah hariprakash hona chahiye
sir se nivedan hi ki mere marksheet me mere aur mere father ke naam ko currect karne ki kripa ki jaay thank you.
Sir, mai AKSHAY PRAJAPAT Mai class 11th Ambroj convent high school talabadi (mp.board) kukshi DIST Dhar me padhta hu, mere name AKSHAY PRAJAPAT all documents me hi, mere 10th class ki marksheet me Mera surname me mistake hi, marksheet me meri surname AKSHAY PRAJATAT ki jagah. AKSHAY PRAJAPAT hone Chahiye
sir se nivedan hi ki mere marksheet me correction karne ki kripa Ki jaay thank you.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information

    Company:Mp Board
    Madhya Pradesh

    Complaint categoryCategory: Schools
    Add Company Information