SEBI Customer Care Contacts

1.5
Last updated Jul 11, 2022

File a complaint to SEBI

Having problems with SEBI?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SEBI customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SEBI

SEBI Head Office Address

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SEBI. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent SEBI reviews & complaints(28)

Hello Team,

Greetings!

Recently, multiple banks are merged. During PACL Certificate updation, updated the DENA BANK/ STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD and many more.

Now, These banks are merged with other banks. Here, IFSC Codes are changed. In Sebi PACL Refund Portal, there is no option to re-submit the bank account again.

Can you please help us on this.

PACL...
Verified Company
Verified Company
SEBI Customer Care
Service available

SEBI — Not helping with PACL scam

I am a widow with two kids living in the UK.
My late husband deposited nearly 5 lakhs in PACL scam company.
I am trying to recover the money but I am not getting much help from SEBI.
I would be grateful if you could help me recover our money please....
While doing the payment for SEBI grade A money got deducted from my side yet the payment failure occurred at IBPS Billdesk end

- Date of incident : 24th JAN 2022
- Requesting for refund

Payment Gateway Transaction ID

WHD[protected]

Phonepe transaction ID : T2201240659452989918880...