SEBI Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Aug 24, 2022

File a complaint to SEBI

Having problems with SEBI?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SEBI customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SEBI

SEBI Head Office Address

SEBI reviews & complaints(29)

SEBIE/MP19/0001252/1 i scase against star india comapny which sebi register company . i had share allproves to sebi but sebi is not taking action. on infomation act only no action provide or non refund of money from star india comapny.

Hello Team,

Greetings!

Recently, multiple banks are merged. During PACL Certificate updation, updated the DENA BANK/ STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD and many more.

Now, These banks are merged with other banks. Here, IFSC Codes are changed. In Sebi PACL Refund Portal, there is no option to re-submit the bank account again.

Can you please help us on this.

PACL Agent

I am a widow with two kids living in the UK.
      My late husband deposited nearly 5 lakhs in PACL scam company.
      I am trying to recover the money but I am not getting much help from SEBI.
      I would be grateful if you could help me recover our money please.

While doing the payment for SEBI grade A money got deducted from my side yet the payment failure occurred at IBPS Billdesk end

- Date of incident : 24th JAN 2022
        - Requesting for refund

Payment Gateway Transaction ID

WHD[protected]

Phonepe transaction ID : T2201240659452989918880

Please look into the matter.Since August asked fir calculations but nothing provided till date.Earning money unreasonably through clients

Mera nam afreen ansari hai mai Sahara co operative me paise seving kari thi 80000 rupee 4 sal se ek rupee bhi bank walo ne mujhe re fund nahi kia mere pas khane ko paise nahi hai please help me

I have account in canara bank (previously called syndicate bank) with IFSC code CNRB0011600 but when i entered in the sebi website, bank name is not shown. Now i am not able to submit the claim. Please resolve this issue as early as possible

Hello sir,

I am pacl investor and now after sebi guidance tried registration for pacl refund on https://www.sebipaclrefund.co.in/ but to my surprise i was unable to register with my pacl registration number.
                I then found about [protected]@sebi.gov.in email id to claim refund attaching all the required document. But after collecting all the scan copies when email sent, i received response as recepient's inbox full.
                Also the helpline number is always busy and no one respond when number dials.

Can some one look into this and help me file the refund claim. The deadline set by sebi is 30-april to file the refund.

Usman khan

Hello, i have pacl certificate to be claimed as per sebi. I have registered and completed the first step. During the second step of application, while entering the ifsc code the, bank name is not generated automatically. And not allow me to type bank name. How can i get the bank name. I'm not able to continue further. I tried more than 5 times... And pacl refund helpline is not working.. And the refund application website server is too down..

Mr. Anil ambani collected rs.25, 000 cr from the public through ipo promising to start reliance power limited in 2012. We perchased 54 shares at rate of rs.450. The present rate of this share is rs.13. He did not open the power project. So please tell him to pay for all the share holders some compensation.
                    Dr. Pvln murthy
                    [protected]@rediffmail.com

In asba ipo application banks were allowing 3 to 5 applications from one account with different names. Now sebi asked them to stop third party application for asba ipo application. For what reasons? As such primary market is already dyeing and retail investors are running away from market due to wrong decisions by reguating authorities. Why public opinion is not taken when mass is affected by new things? Sebi must withdraw this clause.

Dear Team,

I have invested 3 investments in Pan card club. Two of which are fresh investments and 1 is renewal of old investment.

The year in which it gets due is year 2020. This year I came to know that pan card club is come to t total shutdown and Sebi has started to sell it's properties.

I am more concerned to know that has Sebi authorities initiated any procedures to give back the invested amount to the investors.

Please if any developments come kindle let me know.
                        Site provided by sebi for pacl refund is not supportive. i have tried so many times to upload the required documents but failed.investors are already depressed for getting their hard earned money so kindly help them out

Sebi issued circular not to transfer physical shares after dec 5 th 2018. Today lacs of shares in a physical form due to various reasons and now sebi says you can keep physical shares but you cannot sell shares as physical shares are not traded in exchanges. Today registrars are taking out objections for small things and thus time is wasted as if they think that they are masters. And they made lot of fraud by selling investors shares and making money. Sebi must extend deadline to 31st march to avoid hardship to investors.

I subscribed investment plan in pacl ltd by subscribing every month rs.1000/- from oct 2009 till june 2014 for total investment amount of nearly rs.59, 000/-. I am unable to reach pacl ltd in chennai to get my refund. Pls help me to get me back by hard earned money as i am presently in financial constraints. My registration no. U[protected] issued on 26.08.2009 and expired on 26.02.2015. After the expiry date several attempts made by me to contact their office but in vain. Hence, i am approaching the forum to guide and help me to get my money back.

Each day i'm silently watching my money erode in front of eyes and i'm helpless. I am one of those minority shareholders of companies under nclt axe who are trapped in the mirage. The fate of these companies were not known earlier and looked potentially lucrative due to likelihood of companies with strong fundamentals taking over.

The shares of these companies under bankruptcy act kept trading freely increasing interest and...

Even after repeated requests and complaints against computech share cap and godrej consumer products ltd., my problem is not solved. Godrej and computech are taking lots of time may be years together to pay my dividends say 1200 percent declared by he company.
                              I have sent detail letter to the company and computech without results.
                              I have also complained to sebi but my requests is being closed down without confirmation from me.
                              I have been writing since months. Please take action against the company and registrars immediately.

Best regards

Ss panchavati
                              I yogita yogesh thape is coustomer of Adirya birlal money seens last 6 years. My abml trading id is 1021125.
                              Today my stock broker abml sell my stock value of 1 lac 51 thousand without inform me.
                              so kindly long in my complent againest my stock broker abml.
                              Do the needful.

Thanks.

I do not trade in share markets yet i get some smss continuously giving me 'tips', it's quite possible that someone gave my number by mistake to open an account to trade thus i am getting these unwanted sms.

1) the mobile number should get an sms confirming that the number actually belongs to a particular person before opening an account (Like otp verification)
                                2) sebi should have a complaint cell to deal with such complaints.

I keep getting smss, following is a sample i got just today:
                                1) from: am-ikryv

Btst jackpot - buy 50000 qty of sai baba investment (Bse code - 538557) @ 25.55 btst tgt 26.25 sl 25.40

Total risk = 7500 profit = 35000 rs.

Team karvy

2) from: am-lmcall

Buy "vkjinfra" (536128) above 4.25, short term tgt 6.25 & rs.14 in 27 days, sl 5.50. Vkj providing bonus of 20 oct.

See bse news :-

3) from: ad-viacap

Sai baba (Bse code - 538557) is on firrreeeee

Hope you are enjoying our call.

Now take again fresh entry & buy again 5000 shares @ 25.55 tgt 46 +
                                Please increase circuit limit for Vakrangee Limited share price to 19.99% circuit limit to 19.99% instead of the present set limit of 4.92% or 4.91% as this share price cannot move higher for circuit problem
                                this is meant for SEBI regarding stock market problems for cicuit filter given to each stock

New delhi: cautioning investors over pacl's illegal money-pooling case, sebi has advised them against dealing with any property where the group and its promoters have interests.

It also asked investors to retain their documents and not part with them for any reason whatsoever till a "specific notification" is issued by the supreme court appointed r m lodha committee — which is overseeing disposal of pacl assets so as to refund the affected investors.

"only the committe..

Sebi made changes for ipo application for capital market.sebi changes ru les but it is not informed public who are directly affected.investors can withdraw applications after closure of issue as he feels it is not good.but now sebi changed the rules investors cannot withdraw applications after closure of issue.investors are not aware of this rule.what makes sebi to change the rule?in this case sebi must take opinion of concerned persons who are affected.
                                    Nov 03, 2016
                                    Updated by Arun Adalja
                                    sebi mumbai

Refer my folio no-[protected]. I have 72 shares of Reliance Industry. I have not received dividend warrants since 2007 to 2013 due to frequent change of address. Reliance Industry intimated me to claim unclaimed dividend amount through Karvy Computershare, Hyderabad vide their letter dated 20/04/2015. Letter o[censored]ndertaking was sent Karvy Computershare, Hyderadad on their official address by speed post on 06/05/2015.(photo copy attached) So far I have not received anything from Karvy Computershare, Hyderabad. I have send one reminder email to Karvy Compuershare, Hyderabad one email to Reliance Industries Ltd, but no response received. Total unclaimed amount is Rs 3276/. If I don't receive amount same will go to IEPF account. Kindly help me to recover the amount. Manju Singh 5/187, Vipul Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010