Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Dec 15, 2020

File a complaint to Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management

Having problems with Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management

Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management Website

Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management Head Office Address

MHB-83 1/1 Subhash Nagar N.G, Acharya Marg
Mumbai City District

Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management Phone Numbers

+91 2521 0079

View more phone numbers

Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management reviews & complaints(74)

Job not provide also money not return, cheque manual clearing red colour print CTC Bank cannot accept, cheat with young boys and man sanpada and Chembur sky seven Al marina also various names of company, rrpandian one of the main person
Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been registered with seven sea chember for job last 6 month ago in the March 2020.
    Till date today, they not called me or not even return my original documents
    . I visited 3/4 times but they changed office and changed address.
    They have been cheated me totally.
    Nov 18, 2020
    Complaint not resolved .. They email as follows 1)[email protected] 2)[email protected] Their address and phone no as follows 1)MHB-83 1/1, Subhash Nagar, N. G. Acharya Marg, Chembur, near Congress House, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071 2) Sevenseas Transoceans Recruitment Management India Private Limited Contact Details Address: ROOM NO. 2, TYPE B, BLDG NO. 3, JAI BHAVANI MARG, CHEMBUR (E), MUMBAI Mumbai City-400074, Maharashtra
    Nov 18, 2020
    Updated by Deshmukhbd
    Complaint not resolved .. They email as follows 1)[protected]@gmail.com 2)[protected]@gmail.com Their address and phone no as follows 1)MHB-83 1/1, Subhash Nagar, N. G. Acharya Marg, Chembur, near Congress House, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071 2) Sevenseas Transoceans Recruitment Management India Private Limited Contact Details Address: ROOM NO. 2, TYPE B, BLDG NO. 3, JAI BHAVANI MARG, CHEMBUR (E), MUMBAI Mumbai City-400074, Maharashtra

Hum log ka flight departure time s 15 55 chennai to manglore hum log 14 57 ko airport enter huva lekin idar ka checking ka vaje se hum log 12 counter pahunchneke tym 15 40 huva abi hum log log ka flight ticket cancel kiya counter pe hum log emergency jaane keliye flight me aya abi aisa huva tho kisse puchne kaaa...
      Hum abi central govt ko iske upar complaint karega awr idar ka staff ek bi aadmi correct detail nahi deta hey hum log puura side me wait karke hi ruka hey responsibility nahi hey... We want quick reaction
      Shrinath shetty
      Sathish shetty [protected]
      Aug 6, 2021
      Dear Mr. Shetty,

We are sorry for the experience. Please share your PNR via private message so we may take a closer look into it.

Team IndiGo

I really appriciate the service of sevenseas, mera kam same jo b bataya tha salary same jo b app log ne batya tha. Kam b barabar time pe huwa no dout,
        Mere yaha almost 6 month complite kar diya hai singapore me rigs pe.
        But no family visa provieded yet. App log ne kaha tha 3 month k ogt k baad miljayega. Abhi i m comening back on leave hosake to help me out

Fake company
          i only want to say that this is totally fake company.they only work for money and after receiving money they will give u time...ie long time untill u forget about money and mumbai polic is also involve in this mattter ie they don.t take action regarding that company .so don.t trust this company, its totally fake...100% fake.mera bhi paisa kha ke baithe hai mai to bus intajar kar raha hu ki agali bar ye kab north side aate hai fake requriment ke liye.kisi ko jinda nai jane dunga mai bhi marunga wo sab ko bhi marunga.
          Mar 21, 2018
          Updated by Safuwan
          1000% fraud company...
          Mar 21, 2018
          Updated by Safuwan
          Full of Cheating company

On 16 jan 2017 i was interviewed by madam whose mob number is [protected], and i am selected for the post of accountant with salary of rupees 100, 000 pm and same time i passed medical test with pay rs.6200. The company promise to provide joining letter & taking next 3 month for further procedure. But till date today (Dtd.17/11/17) no joining letter, no job, just rubbish they are. Totally fraud.
            Please take an action against this fraud company so no one others victim. And give refund us

Mera naam safeel khan hai maine 15.08.2017me driver ki job ke liy medical karya aur 20000 hajar rupay jama ki hai bole the ki 90din me kam ho jaega lekin 6 mahine ho gaya hai lekin bahi mera kam nhi hoa hai
            I call this Company Office Ahmadabad/Mumbai
            Mumbai Office anytime Call not Receive and Ahmadabad Office Call Receive but give Future Date and cut the phone. I Have many more times call.
            so i request please help me.

Hi frn. This services is totally fake. Please don't apply anyone &be careful
              They will say first round interview in ahemdabad and second interview in Mumbai and will tell payable amounts of money after that he cheets you and then you will Not get job. They will say 60-90days training period you will not get job
              More information please contact me. [protected]

Dear sir/ madam,

Hi am md ghulam murtaza, i had given interview on jan 2017 (Recruiter zoya madam) and selected for it support tech. Completed medical checkup and after 90 working days they told they only call me. But still now i not got any call or reply from seven seas hr & management, please help me for further process, am waiting for job.
                My login id : pmp. Jan.62
                Cand no : dom/sy/2778
                My email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                My contact number [protected]
                Waiting for your reply...
                Jul 24, 2017
                Updated by md ghulam murtaza
                Dear sir/ madam,

Hi am md ghulam murtaza, i had given interview on jan 2017 (Recruiter zoya madam) and selected for electrician. Completed medical checkup and CDC money paid and after 90working days they told they only call me. But still now i not got any call or reply from seven seas hr & management, please help me for further process, am waiting for job.
                My login id : pmp.jan.62
                Cand no : dom/sy/2778
                My email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                My contact number [protected]
                Waiting for your reply...

I have applied for the post of accountant in cargo vessel from Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India Pvt. Ltd. on[protected] and I have paid the amount of Rs. 17100/- on 19th May 2016. for job process as discussed in the interview, after completion of 2 month they have not providing job. So I have canceled my process and request for my deposit money after that I have visited 2 to 3 time in that office for money then they have given refund form to fill for the money on[protected].
                  After that I have visited 5 to 6 times in that office for my refund my money and finally they have sent me society cheque i.e. 3 months post dated cheque i.e.[protected], when I received that cheque I have visited again in that office for current date cheque and then they have corrected that cheque i.e.[protected].
                  Then I have deposit that cheque in our bank but bank is rejected because that was old one cheque there is no ctc no. on that cheque,
                  After that I have once again visited in that office for nationalize bank cheque that is Rs. 9, 700/- dated[protected]. And finally deposited that cheque in my bank but that cheque is also rejected and once again visited in that office for my money[protected] and once again they have given society cheque Rs.9, 700/- dated[protected]. When I visited in that office on[protected] that office is closed and I have visited two times but you are not providing me nationalized bank current date cheque.
                  Finally he is not giving money.
                  Sep 22, 2017
                  gaikwadavinash55's response
                  Given me best interview & charge me Rs.6500/- three years ago[protected] that's why free recruitment list as on 90 to 120 days are grace period some body person telling in interview .

My current bill is 4000 but i dont pay this amount becoz i have no job. Plz i want settelment airtel company

Hi fellow job seekers,
                    I applied for computer operator by referring the newspaper ad & registered at Ahmedabad office by paying Rs. 500/- & my docs. Then i was asked to go Mumbai branch for complete medical test at reg. med doctor & charged Rs. 6, 250/- & report was also positive.

This all done on 22/12/2016 & they told it will take 60-90 days for co verification but still waiting for their reply. I called them many times till today but the operators (POOJA, DHARA) replies same answer saying verification in process. They will call.

Loss of money is not big only 6, 700 but what matter is there is no confirmation for job i applied. Till now i have seen 4-5 ads of this company in newspaper.

I congratulate to those who are selected but there are others who still wait for the decision.

Respect Sir/Madam,
                      My self Riyaj Ahamad and I have given 26000 rupees to this company for giving training and job to my brother in November 2014. I have also given 7600 Rupees for medical test. After medical test they told you will be call within 90 days, After 90 days no call from company. I went to office and office people told it will take2-3 month more.I have visited their office more than 25 times
                      but their people don't want to talk and they threatened me when I tried to ask for rufund of money.
                      Please help me.
                      My mobile No [protected]

This consultancy is totally fraud consultancy, at the time of interview they sumbitted the passport of the candidates after they take their fees to release the passport. and after taking fees no any call not any effort for recruitment so please beware of this consutancy, they give the ad. in newspaper that 100% job placment .but this is totally fake.

Hello i n taimor i was recruited by the seven seas in cruise ship for the post of housekeeping supervisor the h. R told me i will be getting total salary $1, 194 that's mean 80, 000. The 60, 000 in basic and overtime 20, 000/- but after working hard doing ot i m not getting which was mention in the contract seven seas please land up up-to your commitment.

Mera Post ni Badh raha hai
                            mera naam mahi hai, mene sevenseas me cook liye apply kiya tha, me select hua or medical b clear kiya. interview k time hr ne mujhe ne bohat kam salary diya, mujhe thoda or salary chahiye tha, but hr ne mujhe bola k 6 months me mera salary badh jaega, abhi mera 1 year complete hua ship me, But abhi tak koi increment ni hua, mene yaha seniors se baat kiya ship me, but wo bol rahe hai k mere performance accha hoga tho hi badhega salary. Atleast thoda tho increment hona chahiye. me or hard work karane taiyaar hu.
                            Agar seven seas se contact hojayega tho shayad wo badha sakte hai mera salary.plz help me seven seas
                            My self arjun working as an office boy in carribean ships canada here my work is in admin department here supervisor do not take care of anything all responsibilits staff hv to take which is nt fare supervisor must look into dis things., i m fedup.
                            Hello my name is rajvir working on shipyard as safety officer no professional rules no provision many my important work is pending to do jst becoz of finance .

This is fariyaad i m working on rig i am scared that here on rig many accidents occurs so i don't want to work any more so want to cancel my contract and come back to my home.

Hello, My name is Dashrath Rao i was selected on 19 feb 2016 working on a cruise ship as an Able Seaman i am suffering from serious skin disease like nontuberculous mycobacteria this infect open sores, red lumps, or red rashes. The skin infections are usually on the fingers, hands, elbows, knees, and feet their is no proper treatment and doctor available on cruise ship . Seven Seas Please help me to arrange the treatment and not just for me but for other also.
                              My self vidharb working as an a/c technician in shipyard, singapore bedok i am facing issue related to my leaves as sevenseas committed 6 mnth work 1 mnth leave i m about to complete my 8 mnth and not got any leave aft 6 month so now my concern why false commitment given by seven seas.

Mera naam umakant mishra m chattisgarh hu mene seven seas m interview diya tha steward k liye pr abi muje yha same post nai, ili hai mujse yha as a assistant kaam krwaya ja rha haijo muje pasand nai arha interview k baad 8 mahine m kaam lga aur abi 3 mahine ho gye muje yha kaam krte muje tym waste lg rha hai seven seas plz help me with the proper post or cancle my contract. do needfull as soon as possible.

Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management — Non receip of original aadhar card

I had enrolled my self for aadhar card.
                                But till date i have not received the aadhar card.
                                The details of my enrollment are as under.
                                1) Enrollment no is 2010/19046/00264
                                2) date/time 19/08/2011 09:55:58
                                3) Date of birth 01/01/1953
                                Mobile no. [protected]
                                mail ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in

I am raghav choudhary, me and my brother ram choudhary given the interview in seven seas chembur in february, 2016 was selected for the post of commi - 2, for the same sea princess cruise and for the same country - singapore. We both have same experience same degree and also they have provided us same salary, i got the flight ticket of the singapore after 3 days but there is no confirmation for my brother they have given the commitment that we will be going together but it was false commitment. I am very disappointed for this not willing to go alone. Seven seas please provide my brother flight ticket too please do the need full as soon as possible.
                                  My self Varun Dongra working on a shipyard from 2014 june till date as a camp boss their is no salary increment from last 2 years so feeling no enthusiastic for work

Rushab shah thnx to seven seas for oportunity i m working in cargo vessels here from last 1 and half years container vessels are there i m as an incharge over here my duties is to look after all the loading unloading things and maintaining the records of all and i am doing the same here but my seniors having problem with me dont know why but always they comes across me and use to demotivate me about my work and now i am pissed off with such silly things. I need a solution for this.
                                    My self albin from andra.
                                    I gave interview in sevenseas chembur. After completing of my first contract, i got new contract for renewal. I am very happy that my contract got renewed with good salary hike.
                                    All thanks to sevenseas.

Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management — No salary increment

Sanju dsouza working in shiyard in maintenance department i m working here from last 9 months in interview round hr client told me that i ll b on probartion period for 3 to 6 months from the date of joining but here i dont think so any increment ll b done n i am working here with the same salary which is provided by the sevenseas comany. Requesting seven seas to look into this and do something for my salary increment.
                                    I am Ayushmaan Khurrana i am selected for the post of Store keeper i am working on cruise ship here the working are very pathetic they don't even give time for the rest . I am missing my family
                                    My name Yohaan Neman i am working as a Instrument Technician working on Shipyard . Here the instrument which is used is not proper Stockpiles, Tailings and Spoil Contaminants due to not proper maintainence of assets . Hence due to this the work is not done properly it affects the work done is not of standard quality.
                                    I am Yogesh Panchal working as a C.S.E on cruise ship from 2015 i am facing the problem regarding the accommodation every day, in each room we stay around 9 members its very uncomfortable for the employees the company is not giving the proper facility to their employees.
                                    My self aayan wrkng on cruise ship selected by seven seas at the round of interview hr sana told me like food accomadation co ll provide tht co is providing too but accomadation is nt tht good as expected here 5 members v leave in 1 room nt liking to share the room plz look after this

I am aaiyapan working as accountant in cruise in interview round hr client told me that salary will be on time but may be sometime late but here as i m experiencing that from last 3/4 months i m receiving my salary late so i have an issue regarding the same else job is proper as said 12 hrs and proper accountant work i have here.and as an accountant i also look behind each and every thing like all related work to the account department.
                                      I am sachin bhansal working on cruise ship, i have given the interview in April 2014 in seven seas - Chembur they selected me for the post of Comii-2
                                      i am working on CARIBBEAN CRUISE till date but as H.R told me that i will get increment in salary as well as in post, but yet i haven't get any salary increment and promotion in post .

My name is kumar. I applied and got selected for the post of bar tender in sevenseas, chembur company. At the time of interview their's hr told me that i will get job within 90 to 100 working days, but it took around 6 months for joining. After six months awaiting they called me to collect my joining letter to job on cruise ship which i applied. But now i got the job from sevenseas and now i work at cruise at malesiya. Thank you sevenseas for giving me job opportunity.

After few days i seen that there on they are not providing us proper facility here on cruise ship. And they are deducting our food charges here on cruise ship.
                                        But in interview their hr's told me that food, accommodation, laundry will be free for me. Management here please got attention on that our problem.
                                        Please do something.

Kumar b
                                        Dear Hr,

kindly take attention for it .

working conditions are too tough.

thanks
                                        Dear Hr,

kindly inform me,

Is shipping industry employees are tax free,

thanks

Sevenseas Airports And Seaports Management Services — GREAT GREAT GREAT RECRUITMENT

GREAT GREAT GREAT RECRUITMENT

Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management — AWESOME AWESOME

AWESOME AWESOME RECRUITER FOR SHIPPING

Seven Seas Airport & Seaport Management — FROUD OF 32000

FROUD COMPNY HE YE CHUTIYA CMNI HE MERE 32000 KA CHUNA LAGAYA MUJE MERI HELP KIJIYE

sevenseas job

me went to the office for getting cruise job registration then the interview took place then it took an hour for my decision I cleared the details given to me was about to wait for the period
                                        I am Eminem Charlie. I am selected as a Trainee Engineer from Seven Seas Airport and Seaport Management Services India Pvt.Ltd . I joined as a fresher but here the training period is soo long 4 months ago i have joined on shipyard still working as a trainee engineer Seven Seas please help to give promotion as a Production Engineer .