[Resolved] Sharekhan — not opening f&o account even submitting document and margin cheque

Anand Tapdiya on Mar 8, 2018
My name is anand tapdiya, recently i open demat with sharekhan, they procedure my account on 28th feb 2018, i also paid margin cheque. The amount is debited from my bank account and they didn't open my account yet. Its about one week after submitting documents, they only open equity account and told me that there is very much work load at office that's why your f&o account opening formalities delayed. They told me like that, kl ho jaega, shaam tk ho jayega, morning me ho jayega...

Worst service ever...

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sharekhan Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
Hi Anand, We'll surely look into this for you. Request you to share your contact number/customer ID as it will help us connect with you regarding the same.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi my id no 1978275 i m unable to login bcz my password expire when i tried to change new password ..sherkhan sites unable to send me verification code...i dnt knw why automatically my password expired need to update features in sites plz get back to me wid positive reply..my contact no is [protected]..thanks

Sharekhan Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2018

Hi Sunny, request you to use the forgot password option. Kindly try regenerating the OTP now and change the password. Do let us know if you are still facing the same difficulty so that we can recheck this for you.

+91 22 3970 7500 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 6115 1111 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 3970 8090 (Commodity)
    Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042
    Sharekhan - not opening f&o account even submitting document and margin cheque