Sharekhan
Sharekhan Limited

Sharekhan Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Opp. Kanjurmarg Station
Off. JVLR

+91 22 3970 7500  (Customer Service)
+91 22 6115 1111  (Customer Service)
+91 22 3970 8090  (Commodity)

Good

Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 07:00 pm

Sharekhan Complaints & Reviews

On 21 June 2021, I sold one share (settlement no.NSENR2021114) from my account #2838630.In ledger it charged brokerage and also 22.80 rs as delivery handling charges(settlement no.N SENR2021115).I find this extremely high as as a small investor I sold the share at low profit margin and these charges eat up most of it when already I also pay for brokerage.Why such a reputed broker like Sharekhan hides charges and fools investors?
Jun 22, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I have been trying to reach the sharekhan customer care team to help me with changing my mobile number associated with...
    I am trying to contact to sharekhan customer care through mail and calls, but unable to connect with them. after being on...

I have given request to close my account but there are no progress in request from last 32-35 days so give them warning about it.
    Jun 01, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted the documents 5 times as via courier as advised by the Sharekhan agent. Every time document is rejected due...
      I checked my account statement on 26.05.2021. I was shocked to see that apart from the brokerage, Rs. 24.61 was deducted from...

I AM NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSE FOR MY REQUEST TO TRANSFER FUNDS FROM MY TRADING ACCOUNT TO MY BANK A/c. The standard Response is " your request can not be considered now, apply later" I have written several letters to Sharekhan and now I am tired of them. I do not want to experience any KARVEY situation as there is no response for my request for transferring my funds. What is the reason for not transferring I my funds.? If anything is to be done by me I am prepared to do that. I want my funds to be transferred to my Banking A/C. All the required bank details are with them.
      May 16, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I processed for equity, derivatives, currency, and commodity brokerage account opening online and received the confirmation...

Respected sir,

an amount to the time of Rs 131000 has been withdrawn from my sharekhan without my knowledge my DP client id is 20241159
        May 03, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Krishna Rao Chettipalli and I am long standing customer of Sharekhan Ltd and seldom seek a specific service. My requests...

I want to close my account with sharekhan but they are not processing my request so do needful and close my account
          Apr 26, 2021

Respected Sir,
            Please see my mutual fund cash statement for withdrawal cash Rs.37938=00 from mutual fund to My account...
            I have bought some shares in sharekhan which should result in my account balance to almost zero but thats not the case so...

Yes bank shares, our purchase of shares, paid for is still not being deposited in DMAT ACcount. Several mails are not yielding any positive results, every reply further indicates to the confusion Sharekhan is in.
            Mar 27, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had transferred an amount of 75000 rs to my Sharekhan demat account via Google pay. The amount got debited and the transaction was successful from my end but the amount didn't credited on Sharekhan demat account. Igave attached screenshot of transaction details.
              Transferred Amount not credited in Sharekhan demat 6
              Mar 25, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have open demat account and still not received coupon amount of 700 am local guy Mr. Deepak at Baroda branch tell me i not pay you want to close account close do not wnat your account
                Mar 22, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The balance in sharekhan account is less then actual amount and tell me the reason for deducting my money.

please send me copy balance statements and solve my query.
                  Cust id 2709204
                  Mar 17, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Plz deposit franchise deposit name ravi dhyawala franchise code 7755 [protected]
                    Mar 10, 2021

Dear Team,

I want to raise an issue against Sharekhan team as I have transferred my Sharekhan Demat Account...

Have already given a mail...fraudulent practices on in your SOLAPUR SHAREKHAN ACCOUNT.
                      Feb 27, 2021