Sharekhan Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Sharekhan

Having problems with Sharekhan?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sharekhan customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sharekhan

Sharekhan Website

Sharekhan Head Office Address

Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East)
Mumbai City District

Sharekhan Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 227 500

View more phone numbers

Sharekhan reviews & complaints(515)

Please refrain from investing and read reviews.
I kindly ask anyone who reads this review not to invest in this platform. This is a major scam.
They had a pleasant conversation before investing and display early profits.
Please take note that there is no withdrawal option. You must obtain their consent. My wallet was stolen by a con artist using a phishing scheme. The 2.8 BTC were taken. I was able to find my misplaced item by getting in touch with Jeff at [ jeffsilbert39 @ gmail .c om ]+[protected].  Jeff assisted me in recovering my misplaced currency. be cautious, folks.
Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Abel, request you to drop a mail on [protected]@sharekhan.com along with your customer details so that we can investigate it and do the needful.
Hi Abel, request you to drop a mail on [protected]@sharekhan.com along with your customer details so that our team can call back to understand and resolve the issue

I normally don’t feel comfortable investing online but, due to pandemic, I lost my job because the company I worked for downsized. I had to invest my savings in this site, with the hope of getting some good returns. This company refused to pay me my earning, neither my investment. I was so sad because I had no other money left. I got to know of ( tina one seven one seven six @ gmail • Com )
    and I contacted her. I’m glad I did because I was able to get back all that I lost.
    Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Elisabeth, this is certainly not what we aim to deliver. We'd love to help you make your trading experience smooth. Please drop us a private message along with the customer ID on any of our social media handle @sharekhan so that we can look into it.
    Hi Elisabeth1, request you to drop a mail on [protected]@sharekhan.com along with your customer details so that we can investigate it and do the needful.

Sharekhan — refer pending. withdrawal failed. trade amount not received

Sir many times inform my problom many lady agent but all probkom solved nahi kiya koyi. referel ishue. withdrow failed. my trade emound be nahi aya. sir cal be nahi utare. cal karne ka time chupke bat karte many lady. all problom solved nahi karta shere khan isliye demat accound close karta hu sir

sir withdrow error
      Refer karliya refer all pending. . withdrow faled iam all ready inform costemer care ...

Sharekhan — I'm complaining about I can't trade in derivatives sector

Since 3 to 4 days trying to trade in derivatives but I can't.

Lateron i tried to call local branch manager he also tried but also same situation.

Trying to call sharekhan customer service but also no response...

Poor service...
      Last 4, 5 months cut money 4000 to 7000
      Why
      Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Mohit, request you to drop a mail on [protected]@sharekhan.com along with your customer details so that we can investigate it and do the needful.

My Aditya Birla sunlife focused equity fund growth SIP amount is getting debited from bank but still it is not showing in my FUND
        Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Prathamesh, request you to drop a mail to [protected]@sharekhan.com along with your customer details so that we can investigate it and do the needful.

Sharekhan — Trading Account Opening problem

I've been trying to open a Trading Account online with Sharekhan for the past couple of days with no avail. I've made multiple calls/emails (REQUEST ID:6547987) to the customer service team who is absolutely clueless and keep passing the buck. Pathetic Service so far!...

Sharekhan — I guess its hacking

All of sudden am getting nsdl emails asking to pledge i paid whenever i buy shares from my bank bt sharekhan am getting nsdl email through sharekhan broker .its too risky in here...
          I am not using demat account. I have applied for mutual fund account. But the member opened demat account also. I don't have idea on that. After 3 years they have debited the AMC charges for rs 1540. I am requesting for waiver but there is no proper response. Kindly help to solve the issue...
          Dear sir
          My customer ID is 1433109

We have trading in Sharekhan last 10 years. Yesterday ihave traded in my account. As per our Funds iam in profit around 5000/- rs. But today in my account less amount around 69000/-. With out my concern my shares o[censored]nitech to sold out. This is not right way, how do you charge 2/- per share as brokarage, 2+2=4/- each share, it's not right brokarage in intraday is 0.01 paise, please...
          Hello
          I have been requesting for closing of my Sharekhan Demant account since 2 months. Tried approaching the Sharekhan RM and the customer service. Also email to them related to closure of account. They are saying that you need to courier the filled CDSL closure form and post to the Sharekhan office. I sent it to them by post and it's been 1 month now nothing they have responded. Then I tried to email them on this [protected]@sharekhan.com...

Rude attitude behavior. they will simply refuse to guide. they say you have to do on own by studying. before opening they convinced me they will help guide and provide some tips related buy and sell. but there is no such thing they did instead they ask huge amount to invest for guidance. they only open account thats it. no service nothing
          Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since 1 st of april i am following up with the localbranch in agra for delink old saving accounts & link new account.
            Also to update the kyc. Against my s2k id : w433441
            customer id : 422879 .

But since today they are making me fool, by saying we are doing, doing & doing.

No result till today....

My wife madhuri had invested in icici pru debt liquid fund & on redumption the funds were not transferred to mfund ledger but were sent by a chq drawn on bank ac which was closed & deleted frm sharekhan records
            Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is one broker in sharekhan who has cheated me. he used my money in F&O and lost my 50k.

BRANCH NAME : ROHIT GOSWAMI (PB)
              BRANCH CODE : 7561
              BRANCH CONTACT PERSON : Mr. Rohit Goswami
              BRANCH EMAIL : rohit_g.[protected]@bp.sharekhan.com
              BRANCH PHONE ONE : [protected]...

I have submitted on 03.03.2022 closure form to your Coimbatore branch through Pondicherry branch.
              Till date neither the account was closed nor I received any communication
              Please advise.

(I)
                1)BERGEPAINT - ORDER ID[protected] BUY AT 10:32:09 QTY - 7 ORDER PRICE - 664.10

2)EICHERMOT - ORDER ID[protected] BUY AT 03:14:46 QTY - 1
                ORDER PRICE - 2414.30

The above trade has not been done by me - yet they appear in my Oder Book/ Trade Details/ Order History 03/03/2022.
                (Order History screen-shot in attachment)
                On seeking redressal, Sharekhan refuted the error, only stating...

Sir i rahul agarwal sharekhan custmer id 1516986 sir have an issue in brokerage i have set brokerage in sharekhan i paise in cash and f&o and 20 rs in option as i know in all segemnts there was a movements in crude now days so i decide to trade in crude in option but have charged 150 rs one side brokerage without any informed or any telephonic confirmation they charged 300 rs per lot trangection instead behalf 40 rs so i had to say local staff at jaipur but they denide and say we cant refund my brokerage so if you can pay attention to my compaints that will be thankfull
                mobile [protected]
                Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My DP client ID is 86944447 and 87600489. I told my branch to apply for the TCS buy back when it is started. Now the reason given by the branch is your LOA is not signed. From 9th March to today 22nd March, 2022 still LOA work is not done.

Branch is in Mumbai Bhayander

It is the responsibility of the Sharekhan to complete their internal process and not my. If i missed my TCS buy back application sharekhan will be responsible and I will claim loss on buy back with interest to sharekhan.

Even after so many calls and visit sharekhan is not replying and acting very slow.

If by today 22/03/2022 by 3 PM my application is not submitted. I will file complain in SEBi against sharekhan for recovery of my loss.

CA Sagar Gandhi
                  Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have sent atleast 3 reminders to share my Client Master List to Sharekhan but there has been no response from them. I had tried reaching them on customer care and live chat without any success. I just need my Client Master List for my client code 1760247.
                    I will be compelled to escalate this further with the mail trail if I do not here any further from them.

Ajish Joy