Sharekhan Customer Care
Sharekhan Limited

Sharekhan Customer Care

Sharekhan Limited

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Opp. Kanjurmarg Station
Off. JVLR

+91 22 3970 7500  (Customer Service)
+91 22 6115 1111  (Customer Service)
+91 22 3970 8090  (Commodity)

Good

Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 07:00 pm

Sharekhan Complaints & Reviews

nilntc on Aug 8, 2020
For last 1 week i want to sell my shares but due to non receiver of delivery instruction slip. I am unable to sell my shares

[Aug 08, 2020] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

subha1212 on Jul 30, 2020
    I transferred Rs 80, 000 from my bank to Sharekhan Bank account. The money got deducted from my account successfully but sharekhan has yet not credited in my sharekhan account nor have they reversed my money.

[Jul 30, 2020] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Sharekhan — very bad customer service from your executive

pyarilal on Jul 29, 2020
      I am having a defat account with your kadappakkda branch kollam.

Name:pyarilal s babu
      Customer...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Stock Market

jasmin sanghvi on Jul 26, 2020
      I put 200 shares of reliance industries in margin a/c with sharekhan (Dp to margin) on 30/06/2020 and reliance industries give a dividend of rs. 6.50/- per share with ex-dividend date[protected]. And company credit amount on 15/07/2020 but still sharekhan is not credit the amount in ledger or not reply of email.

[Jul 26, 2020] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, we have replied to you via Twitter and will continue working on your case from there. We request your co-operation.

Sharekhan — Server I of sharekhan

sachin4786 on Jul 21, 2020
        Dear Team,

I have been using ShareKhan account for the since last 13 years but till date I did not have any...
        Complaint category Stock Market

Sharekhan — cheating in the name of training on equity solution

sulaychanda on Jul 16, 2020
        I had enrolled my name for training on equity share by paying full 7 final amount of rs. 41890 on 08/07/2020. The training...

Anjuman Shaikh on Jun 24, 2020
        Sir i m fresher in the market. Again n again i complained ur satara bo that ur app isn't working properly n they answered us that technical problem from our hq. What is this? We suffered too much loss due to it. Today from 9.30 to near about 11.30 ur app didn't working properly. We couldn't buy or sell shares. When i complained about it to ur bo satara. As usual they answered technical problem of their hq. Yesterday i have bought many stocks n hold them to sellout today. Between 9.30 to 10.30 the market is too moving n i can gain 4 rupees profit of my igl n hindusthan unilever stock but due to ur technical problem i can't sell out my stock at that particular time now both stocks r in loss. Who is responsible 4 this.in the morning both my stocks r giving me reasonable profit. Now it's compulsory 4 me to hold these stocks n wait again. Now n then ur app doesn't working properly. There is net problem always n due to this ur customers facing lot of loss.. Have u aware of it. Can u suffer n pay our profit at that particular time in which time ur app totally stopped n we can't buy or sell our stocks. Let me know due to ur problem we have to holding our stocks n again wait 4 profit then r u charged from us holding charges again. Sir what is this? What is ur impression on new commers n who want to work with u happily in this way. N why we suffered loss due to ur technical problem again n again. It's totally wrong.

[Jun 24, 2020] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi, we'll definitely get this checked for you. Please share your customer ID here so that we can connect with you and assist accordingly.

Zerodha Kapil Mehra on Jun 17, 2020
          I was sub broker in sharekhan my client cdsl dp dues not infirm sharekhan and cutting in my broker account. Sharekhan is fraud companies and ledger account mai scam karting hai. Chor companies hai sharekhan.

[Jun 17, 2020] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Philson Manarcad on Jun 8, 2020
            I made a transfer of an amount a couple of months back. That was my first transfer. It took them more than a week to reflect the same in my demat account.

I was told that the delay occurred because i did a imps transfer and it was hard for their account team to track the payment. I was asked to do neft transaction next time.

This time i did a neft transaction worth 80k. Today is been a week since the transfer went through but still my demat account is not reflecting the changes. First time was ok, but seems like the sharekhan is doing something spooky. And this time i informed my get in touch person from sharekhan that i made a transfer all thar person has bene syaing is = let me check with the account team.

A person cannot just wait for a whole week when he wants to do something beneficial with his money. This service sucks.

[Jun 08, 2020] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi! That's really not an experience we would want you to have. Please share your customer ID here and we will connect with you at the earliest to address your concern.

Abhi Jeit on Jun 4, 2020
              Name - abhijeet lalasaheb dubile
              Customer id - 2498058
              Dear sir/madam,
              I have add 5000 rs to my sharekham trading account from icici bank. Money is debited from bank but not credited in my trading account. Please resolve my issue asap.

[Jun 04, 2020] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Resolved, amount credited in demat acct. I have inform to sharekhan guy who open my demat acct and help me with this. Offline custoner support is better than online.
              Hi, we have made a note of your details and. We will get back to you at the earliest with an update on the same.
              Hi, we have been informed by our team that the Funds have been credited in the Trading account. Kindly check the ledger summary report online. Thank you.

Chandru4 on May 27, 2020
                I am having account with sharekhan since 2005. I am from trichy but the account is in chennai, i would like to change the branch from chennai to trichy

Pan id : agzpd7320d
                Talk to chennai branch but they are helpless

Please help

[May 27, 2020] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hey, we're here to help. Please share your customer ID with us so that we can connect with you and assist accordingly.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Ranjeet Rai1 on May 24, 2020
                  Some 2 years ago, i had opened demat account by the help of marketing person. Since, i was not interested, i was trading.

But this month, when i'm taking interest in trading, i planned to open demat account with zerodha. But suddendly, i thought why not use sharekhan since i have already account on it. So, to start, i added rs 500 in sharekhan equity account. But suddenly the balance disappear.

Then, i realize they are some hidden charges and they have looted my balance. I should better use zerodha at rs 200 yearly charges.
                  Even, my sharekhan account has basic demat account which have nil charges yet they looted my rs 500. No support during lockdown.

[May 24, 2020] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi, this is definitely not the experience we want you to have. Please share your customer ID here and we will connect with you at the earliest to address your concern.

Sharekhan — Amount transferred not credited into my demat account

1987Dharmendra on May 22, 2020
                    Dear sir/madam
                    Client name :dharmendra kumar jha
                    Client id: 1900047
                    Dp client id : 02667839
                    Complaint category Stock Market

Sharekhan — I transferred 10000 from my bank to sharekhan, however status shows Request failed at bank [Resolved]

Hanuma Yellinedi on May 18, 2020
                    I transferred 10000 from my bank to sharekhan, however status shows Request failed at bank.
                    Please let me know when...

kpvenki on May 17, 2020
                    I am having demat account with sharekhan and customer id - 1604632 and raised a query related yes bank. Share sold from my side and respective amount credited in my account in the month of march 2020 and after that sharekhan purchased a yes bank shares for a sold shares without our notice and they are crediting the shares in my account on may'20. I have raised a query in the month of march'20 and still not resolved yet.

[May 17, 2020] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sanket Bendbhar on May 16, 2020
                      I transferred 4000 inr in my equity account today
                      I placed order for ongc shares of 30 shares at 78.40
                      And again sold them all at 78
                      Now my balance should show less 12 inr only and i also received message saying equity bill 14.64 so my balance should be 3985
                      But it's 3535 inr now
                      It's happened previously also i can't see where they deducted so much i am small investor and such hidden charges really discourage me to do any investments.

[May 16, 2020] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sharekhan — fw: 18629988 - request to close account

Dharm Raj Narware on May 13, 2020

1. With reference to the attached e-mail.

2. I have requested many times to close...

seeuamit on May 12, 2020
                        Money Transferred not reflecting in my sharekhan account. Money already debited from bank account on same day. It has been 8 days, no action taken, even after multiple customer care follow ups.

fund not transferred ... poor customer service.

Sharekhan — funds not received - nri investor

Ben Xavier on May 11, 2020
                          Client id: 1724841
                          Sharekhan limited,
                          Kanjurmarg office, mumbai 400042

1. I made a transfer...

Singhrpalyal on May 7, 2020
                          It is very bad to see such kind of attitude from sharekhan for just a single account opening you need more than 1 month and till not my account is open wow ... I don't know why I am going to open account in you company who provide such a bad service... Who don't know how to prove service to customer.