Shine.com Customer Care Contacts

3.9
Last updated Aug 18, 2022

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com Website

Sunday Closed

Shine.com Company Representatives

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com Overview

Latest complaint Money laundering and fraud has been filed on 18/08/2022. Latest Resolved Money laundering and fraud was resolved Aug 18, 2022. Shine.com ranks as the #1 most complained about among Job & Career.

Additional Shine.com contact information

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shine.com. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Shine.com reviews & complaints(3968)

Shine.com Customer Care
Service available

Shine.com — Money laundering and fraud

Respected Sir/ Madam

My name is Smruti Ranjan Mohanty, I have to register complaint against Shine.They are making fool and asking money step by step.
1st they ask for 2000 Rupees. once you give that then they allocate one other people for next processing .
Then that person also ask for 6500 rupees for better assistance and once you give that then he will tell something and for better job openings ask for more...
Shine.com Customer Care
Service available

Shine.com — I'm complaining to fraud calls which conducted by this company

I am indu Bhadauriya, first i got 2 calls they asked me about my occupation background and education qualification, after that they didn't asked me anything just said to me he will give me job of 28k-38k the they will take my interview in call basis and video call basis.. but before that i have to pay for it 1500 rs for 10 years registration..before making me fool she asked me that i m fresher or worked anywhere so that they know about me.....
I have paid amount of 18, 159 for job opportunities, but it is fraud and not providing any opportunities. Kindly help to get my money back...