[Resolved] Shop CJ Network — order cancellation

Chisha on Jul 18, 2018
Ordered 8 pcs kurta fabrics and 2 leggings free from" Bahaar "on 17 july via cash on delivery payment; its cost around 1150 icluding shipping charges and which the delivery date is around 26 july 2018.
I wish to cancel the order, i dont want that product and now I am trying to contact shop cj for which I called on as many numbers I could get, neither of them was successful .Please provide me with correct details as to how to cancel my product.
Order no.- [protected]
-chisha
Thane
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 24, 2018

[Jul 18, 2018] SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Chisha, Jul 20, 2018
Plz conform order cancellation before they delivered the product
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2018
Hi Chisha,

Apologies! We regret to inform you that your cancellation request could not be processed since your order was already handed over to the courier service partner for dispatch.

We request you to kindly accept the order. Should you face any issue with the product, please inform us within 48 hours of receiving the product.

If in case of further concern or query, you may also choose to call us on[protected], Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you better.

Thanks & Regards,
Shamsuddin Malik
Team ShopCJ
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1913
    6th Floor, Star CJ Plaza, Doctor DB Marg, Near Apsara Cinema, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400007
    Shop CJ Network - order cancellation