[Resolved] Shop CJ Network — reg order [protected]

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Balla Raebareli, Raebareli, Raebareli District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 ashishjnvr on Mar 28, 2019
It is to inform you that I have booked an order of bedsheets vid order no stated above. The order details was shared with the fraud person which first message me for a jackpot stating the order details. The message is here by attached. The mobile no is also attached. I am very shocked to here about my accurate order details through your company. I saved myself with my wisdom but this brings a question mark about your privacy policy. Now I cancel my order. I will never recommend your online marketing.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2019

[Mar 29, 2019] SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
Hi Ashish,

In regards to your concern, we regret to inform you that we are not running such offers. This is a fraud case therefore we request you to please ignore such kind of calls and SMS. And we never ask our customers to deposit any money in an individual account. Would also like to inform you that we never share your information with any unauthorized external agencies/partners, and we have this issue being investigated through government agencies.

Team ShopCJ
Anju Rani

1988
    6th Floor, Star CJ Plaza, Doctor DB Marg, Near Apsara Cinema, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400007
    Shop CJ Network - reg order 1030354937