[Resolved]  Shop CJ Network — smart wash portable washing machine by felix

We ordered this from shop cj.
When it reached it was not working
I have made call so many times but no response comes from there they just say that we'll call you within 24 hours but never made it has been now 10 days but no action has been taken as yet
Our order no is [protected]
U are requested to take action as soon as possible so that it can be convenient for us...
Thankyou...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2019

[Apr 27, 2019] SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response May 02, 2019 Hi Jyoti,

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced related to the product. We would like to inform you that we tried calling you on your phone numbers [protected] and [protected], however could not connect with you Kindly let us know of a good time to speak with you or you could help us with an alternative number or alternatively you may call us on[protected], Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.

Team ShopCJ
Anju Rani
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I dnt understand y this product is no longer available.this product is really awesome i want another one plz make it available or u have another one so plz give it to me.

SHOP CJ Network
    1992
    SHOP CJ Network Phone
    SHOP CJ Network Address
    6th Floor, Star CJ Plaza, Doctor DB Marg, Near Apsara Cinema, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400007