Shopclues.com — shopclues seller - rto not received (its been 30+ days)

E-50-51, Rajapuri Main Road, Gali No 13, Uttam Nagar, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Saurabh Bector on Aug 10, 2019
Hi team

I am a merchant with mid 978553 and currently selling home audio speaker on shopclues having brand obage products. But instead of making some profit i have suffered a huge loss of rs 20, 000/-. Here below are two cases for which i have also raised ticket, but only an automated response i have got but no concrete action has been taken. I has recently tweeted @shopclues, ceo & cbo as well and send msg on facebook messenger as well.

Ceo - sanjay sethi
Cbo - radhika ghai aggarwal

Cases 1 for order id[protected] having ticket 1956048 courier partner which shopclues provides was gati surface.

I received rto for order id no[protected] which arrived back to my warehouse. But out of 2 speakers (Product id[protected] which has dual tower speakers, i have received only 1 speaker. The main speaker unit which has led pannel and other interface ports like bluetooth, usb, fm, mic was missing. On the same time i had 2 parcel arrived as rto and both were same products (Product id[protected]. One was complete the 2nd one was half. Weight difference was big. The complete parcel has a weight of 13kg, but the other parcel when i lifted was very light (Half the weight of 1st). I knew it felt something was not right. I have shared all pics with support team of shopclues, but no one has taken any action. Its been more than 30 days. I have attached here the pics as well. My ticket number for this case is 1956048

Case 2 for order id[protected] having ticket no 1956552. Courier company again gati surface. (Both cases gati is the courier partner... Smells fishy...)

This rto was marked to return to origin on 10th july having sent to godhara gujarat having tracking no[protected] has still not returned to my warehouse.in both cases the courier service is gatisurface. Its bin 30+ days since this material was marked for rto. A sensitive category material for this long in transit is bad for the material as well. Its fully possible that the goods for the 2nd order id also have been lost or stolen.
Atleast someone should tell us about the current status but nobody calls. I have invested lot of time, effort and money. The mental stress is more harmful that comes because a smaller business man loosing money is painful.

I have taken a total loss of 20, 000 plus intrest. (I could have sold to some other retail or online shop or to another shopclues customer if the goods were with me.in 30 days i can get interst of 8.5%

Kindly help me on this in getting compensation from shopclues and gati as its their responsibility to make sure material reaches the end customer or get back safely if it is returned back. They are charging for this service only. What value are they providing?

Also attached are the pics of entire packaging for the missing parcel order id[protected].
Please solve this or i have to take some legal action against shopclues and gati. Will post these details on every social media platform you and your company is active on along with goi consumer grievances department, people should know what i have suffered so they can be much more vigilant. This a huge scam, smells and looks like a scam and in total shambles. I also have my little 1.5 yrs daughter and family to take care of.

Saurabh

[Aug 10, 2019] ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2019
Dear Rahul,

Greetings from ShopClues.com

Our sincere apologies for the trouble you were put through.

Trust our representative had a word with you regarding this matter and the same has resolved. For Merchant Assistance, please contact our team at[protected].

Your patience in this unfortunate matter will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Team ShopClues

Comments

Please ask to replace the iron box.i am keep on ask to take that iron box and refund r replace last three nexts I am trying sir/madam.inside the iron box wire is melting smell is coming from iron box

Anitha Marichamy's reply, Aug 12, 2019
Iron box damaged very old iron box.i am ask to refund are replaced
ShopClues.com Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2019

Dear Anitha,

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We would like to begin by apologizing for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please share your order details to enable us to check and resolve this at the earliest.

Best Regards,
Team ShopClues

+91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    +91 12 4466 9777 (Merchant Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001
    Shopclues.com - shopclues seller - rto not received (its been 30+ days)