Shree Nandan Courier Service Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Sep 20, 2022

File a complaint to Shree Nandan Courier Service

Having problems with Shree Nandan Courier Service ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shree Nandan Courier Service customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shree Nandan Courier Service

Shree Nandan Courier Service Website

Shree Nandan Courier Service Head Office Address

H-1109, 11th Floor, “Titanium” City Center, 100 Ft. Road, Pralhadnagar - Anandnagar Road, Settellite
Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

Shree Nandan Courier Service Company Representatives

Shree Nandan Courier Service Overview

Latest complaint Delivery boy is not giving delivery to my address has been filed on 20/09/2022. Latest Resolved Courier Not delivered yet at destination was resolved Jul 28, 2020. Shree Nandan Courier Service ranks as the #22 most complained about among Postal & Delivery Services.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shree Nandan Courier Service . We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Shree Nandan Courier Service reviews & complaints(161)

Service available

Shree Nandan Courier Service — Delivery boy is not giving delivery to my address

My name is bipin talasaniya i am working in hdfc bank amrapur branch. My mobile number is [protected]. Your delivery boy of vinchiya 360055 location is not giving our banks courier at our location. He is asking every time to pick up courier from their office at vinchhiya. Please provide details that why he is not giving delivery at our office address.
Hop for better support....

Shree Nandan Courier Service — I havent got my fast track parcel on time

I haven’t got my fast track parcel on time and when i went to took the guy was very rude in behavior worst staff and worst service...

Shree Nandan Courier Service — Courier Not Delivered till date

I booked a courier from your courier office at Bhavnagar madhav darshan on 25/07/2022 with tracking number[protected]. The parcel has not reached its stated address till date. I have been calling your Delhi office for the last 3 days but till date I have not received any satisfactory answer.
Kindly provide me with the details of my sent parcel....