Shree Nandan Courier Service Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 14, 2023

File a complaint to Shree Nandan Courier Service

Having problems with Shree Nandan Courier Service ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shree Nandan Courier Service customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shree Nandan Courier Service

Shree Nandan Courier Service Website

Shree Nandan Courier Service Head Office Address

H-1109, 11th Floor, “Titanium” City Center, 100 Ft. Road, Pralhadnagar - Anandnagar Road, Settellite
Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

Shree Nandan Courier Service reviews & complaints(164)

I had sent courier using this service from Mumbai to Delhi, MangalPuri. I can see online that the courier had reached Delhi, but after that there has been no updates. Even after constant follow ups I am not getting any response and the Delhi staff is the the worst, especially one at Magal Puri, Delhi. They are super rude and have the guts to tell on the face that they won't deliver. Have dropped mail to their customer care, but no response. Using this courier service is like losing your money as well as your package.
Shree Nandan Courier Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Always it's only nandan courier who is not ready to deliver parcel to door step. I receive courier from every company but it's only nandan courier has VIP issues and give answers that it will return the parcel. Why are we paying 100 rs courier charges to the sender if we have to go down and get the parcel. If company is unable to deliver then better shut the company. Check the definition of courier service.

Parcel Missing And When I'm tracking it shows reached at centre but centre executive tell me I didn't get ur parcel plz go to RO and check

My name is bipin talasaniya i am working in hdfc bank amrapur branch. My mobile number is [protected]. Your delivery boy of vinchiya 360055 location is not giving our banks courier at our location. He is asking every time to pick up courier from their office at vinchhiya. Please provide details that why he is not giving delivery at our office address.
        Hop for better support.

I haven’t got my fast track parcel on time and when i went to took the guy was very rude in behavior worst staff and worst service

I booked a courier from your courier office at Bhavnagar madhav darshan on 25/07/2022 with tracking number[protected]. The parcel has not reached its stated address till date. I have been calling your Delhi office for the last 3 days but till date I have not received any satisfactory answer.
            Kindly provide me with the details of my sent parcel.

I have 2 courier from Rajkot to Adalaj Gujarat from Shree Nandan Courier with tracking number[protected] &[protected]... Courier were submitted on[protected] and reached Chandkheda office on[protected]. I am trying from 29-07 to contact Chandkheda office on 97147**361 (2 digit marked * intensional) he told me that on[protected] that a local person from my area Adalaj has picked up the courier on[protected] and should deliver to you... He gave me number of Adalaj person Shaileshbhai[protected]**. I have called him twice in morning and told me he is checking for my courier and will call me in 30 mins but till evening 08.00 pm he has not called back.. I called Nandan courier RO 3 times today and each time they told me that they have spoken with Shaileshbhai and he will deliver the courier to me.. I am trying to call Shaileshbhai that if he is not free he can give address of his office so i can collect parcel but he is not picking up call... What a shameful customer service 8 days courier left from Rajkot and still. pt delivered..

Mr,
                I couriered from Pune to Delhi on 22nd May. What was urgent, I was asking while couriering how long would my courier take. Then the courier agent told me that it will reach Delhi on 24th May, but today it has not been delivered even on 02nd July 2022. When I ask, none of the company's staff is talking properly and is not informing me about my courier.

We booked a parcel from Kandivali Singh Estate on the 7th of June.The courier no_[protected] which was meant to be delivered to Dhruti and Suhas Kulkarni came back to kandivali office run by Ravi Thakur:[protected], ( Singh Estate, Kandivali East Branch of Nandan Courier). He is not returning the packet which came from Pune and is asking for 120 rupees for the return of the courier. The Pune office confirmed after talking to him that the courier is with him.

Please make sure that this person returns the courier and that you do not give such people the franchise.

Sir, my tracking number is[protected] but till now I didn't receive my courier. I need confirmation for this

One of the worst courier services. No tracking working for last few days. It's been over a week and I have no idea where my consignment is. Havent seen such a dud courier service, which doesnt let us track too. instead write, due to technical reasons tracking is not available
                      Jun 06, 2022
                      Updated by NIRAMAY HOSPITAL
                      irresponsible services
                      not value of customers

I had given envelope on 30.05.22 at Bajrangwadi centre to deliver it to Bhavnagar office. Till today i.e. on 01.06.22, it has not delivered to Bhavnagar office. On enquiring at Bajrangwadi centre, they told to see company website, even they didn't told Bhavnagar office address & mobile number.

Last Saturday, 13 May 2022 I couriered the stuff from Delhi to Gurugram through Shree Nandan Courier Limited. The guy told me that it will reach him on Monday or Tuesday. Today is Saturday 21 May 2022, till date the parcel is not delivered and every day I am calling the same guy who took my courier, and the same answer I am getting that it will be delivered today. When I am Tracking online on their website http://www.shreenandancourier.com/, it shows it is in
                          16-May-2022
                          09.54 Shipment Forwarded to Delivery Center 015 DELHI AIRPORT HUB GURGAON(GURUGRAM) (Ph: [protected] / )

Would request you to please look into this matter as the parcel is very important.
                          May 25, 2022
                          Updated by Nkj8
                          Still, the parcel is delivered to its destination. No response from Shree Nandan Courier Services.

I Book my parcel from Ahmedabad on 11th may[protected] to itarsi.
                            It reached itarsi in 18th but company person not ready to deliver my parcel.
                            After 2 days when i tell him the same, he tell lying that parcel go to other destinations by mistake.
                            But there is no other destinations update on the site when i track the same.
                            On the delivery day my home person told me that there is some clothes missing in the parcel.
                            The box look like open somewhere at that time, and my thing is not there.
                            Very pathetic service from these courier company and very chepa and thieves are there.🙄

They are not printing computer receipt and telling that their printers are not printing that small receipt so they gave me hand written receipt.

As want to inform you that, I don't have received my courier last 9 days. It's very bad service. It was wrong decision to send my asset from Shree Nandan courier.

Consignment Number. [protected]

Shree Nandan courier service staff is very misbehaviour and after delivered the parcel don't Hand over customer.

My order is dispatched from 18 days it is in transit what u r doing man? Why u taking this much days just to deliver it from baroda to mumbai want my order as soon as possible it be a long time of my patience

My parcel has been dispatch from surat on
                                      5 march today is 5 April not yet delivered
                                      Tracking number is[protected]
                                      Name : Nazma sami

Pls find attached snapshot courier is pending from last 15 days . When i taked to the contacted person . They denied to Deleivry of that parcel due to some issue and even they are not bother to call and confirm . Hope it will resolve soon and deleivered.
                                        Mar 28, 2022