Shree Nandan Courier Service Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 11, 2022

File a complaint to Shree Nandan Courier Service

Having problems with Shree Nandan Courier Service ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shree Nandan Courier Service customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shree Nandan Courier Service

Shree Nandan Courier Service Website

Shree Nandan Courier Service Head Office Address

H-1109, 11th Floor, “Titanium” City Center, 100 Ft. Road, Pralhadnagar - Anandnagar Road, Settellite
Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

Shree Nandan Courier Service reviews & complaints(160)

I haven’t got my fast track parcel on time and when i went to took the guy was very rude in behavior worst staff and worst service
Shree Nandan Courier Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a courier from your courier office at Bhavnagar madhav darshan on 25/07/2022 with tracking number[protected]. The parcel has not reached its stated address till date. I have been calling your Delhi office for the last 3 days but till date I have not received any satisfactory answer.
    Kindly provide me with the details of my sent parcel.

I have 2 courier from Rajkot to Adalaj Gujarat from Shree Nandan Courier with tracking number[protected] &[protected]... Courier were submitted on[protected] and reached Chandkheda office on[protected]. I am trying from 29-07 to contact Chandkheda office on 97147**361 (2 digit marked * intensional) he told me that on[protected] that a local person from my area Adalaj has picked up the courier on[protected] and should deliver to you......

Mr,
      I couriered from Pune to Delhi on 22nd May. What was urgent, I was asking while couriering how long would my courier take. Then the courier agent told me that it will reach Delhi on 24th May, but today it has not been delivered even on 02nd July 2022. When I ask, none of the company's staff is talking properly and is not informing me about my courier.

We booked a parcel from Kandivali Singh Estate on the 7th of June.The courier no_[protected] which was meant to be delivered to Dhruti and Suhas Kulkarni came back to kandivali office run by Ravi Thakur:[protected], ( Singh Estate, Kandivali East Branch of Nandan Courier). He is not returning the packet which came from Pune and is asking for 120 rupees for the return of the courier. The Pune office confirmed after talking to him that the courier is with him.

Please make sure that this person returns the courier and that you do not give such people the franchise.

Sir, my tracking number is[protected] but till now I didn't receive my courier. I need confirmation for this

One of the worst courier services. No tracking working for last few days. It's been over a week and I have no idea where my consignment is. Havent seen such a dud courier service, which doesnt let us track too. instead write, due to technical reasons tracking is not available...

I had given envelope on 30.05.22 at Bajrangwadi centre to deliver it to Bhavnagar office. Till today i.e. on 01.06.22, it has not delivered to Bhavnagar office. On enquiring at Bajrangwadi centre, they told to see company website, even they didn't told Bhavnagar office address & mobile number.

Last Saturday, 13 May 2022 I couriered the stuff from Delhi to Gurugram through Shree Nandan Courier Limited. The guy told me that it will reach him on Monday or Tuesday. Today is Saturday 21 May 2022, till date the parcel is not delivered and every day I am calling the same guy who took my courier, and the same answer I am getting that it will be delivered today. When I am Tracking online on their website http://www.shreenandancourier.com/,...
              I Book my parcel from Ahmedabad on 11th may[protected] to itarsi.
              It reached itarsi in 18th but company person not ready to deliver my parcel.
              After 2 days when i tell him the same, he tell lying that parcel go to other destinations by mistake.
              But there is no other destinations update on the site when i track the same.
              On the delivery day my home person told me that there is some clothes missing in the parcel.br...

They are not printing computer receipt and telling that their printers are not printing that small receipt so they gave me hand written receipt.

As want to inform you that, I don't have received my courier last 9 days. It's very bad service. It was wrong decision to send my asset from Shree Nandan courier.

Consignment Number. [protected]

Shree Nandan courier service staff is very misbehaviour and after delivered the parcel don't Hand over customer....
                  My order is dispatched from 18 days it is in transit what u r doing man? Why u taking this much days just to deliver it from baroda to mumbai want my order as soon as possible it be a long time of my patience...
                  My parcel has been dispatch from surat on
                  5 march today is 5 April not yet delivered
                  Tracking number is[protected]
                  Name : Nazma sami...
                  Pls find attached snapshot courier is pending from last 15 days . When i taked to the contacted person . They denied to Deleivry of that parcel due to some issue and even they are not bother to call and confirm . Hope it will resolve soon and deleivered....

Very poor service from this company, my courier of medicine wrongly delivered or wrong person and wrong address, very important and urgent medicine is this courier, in online system courier status is delivered but there signature without number in delivery note, but this is not my signature, and delivery boy said that thay have no idea where he delivered this courier, the lost his memory within 24 hrs, please i am in problem, urgent need of this medicine but how i get this courier, no one can accept this mistake of courier service. I want solution for this.

Dear sir
                    When I receive the courier and open it at my office under camera it found empty inside. My important thing are not inside it and inside box are damaged .

Not delivered at destination C note number[protected]
                      bad service please deliver in my destination katni senior material manager Diesel loco shed new katni junction 483501...
                      The product got dispatched from Ahemdabad on Jan 11, 2022 and should have bee reached to me by Jan 15th, however from last 2 days as per the website its stuck in Delhi itself. No one from the company is taking the responsibility and letting me know where it is actually stucked. Attaching the tracking slip, do help me in recovering it....