Shriram Chits — fraud commitment by shriram chits fund

Vicky Battul on Mar 8, 2018
I am vicky ashok battul i am customer of shrirm chits fund. Chit reference no 67030/25.
I am started chits bishi from aug, 17 agent is sanjeev shriram (Agent code : s0308).
I am regular paying emi amount every month by cash to collection team till 3rd emi regular amount is updated for 4th emi i have given on 09th nov, 2017 by cash in my office and ecs also deducted 2 times without intimation for me for same month because of that my ecs has been bonus for two time bank which is charge. For 4th emi amount receipt given on 24 nov 17 for so many reminders.
Agent is giving me fraud commitment for sating my chits in shrirm. Agent told me that he will give give me chit for rs 3, 00, 0000/- within 4 months. After 2 months for my of starting bishi i have given 3 guarantors documents and photos to them. He told me that amount will be release approval is pending. For so many follow-up he is not responding my call and sending sms that” i will call you later”.
I need money which is browsers from money leander.
Need necessary action for this mail for resolution. Otherwise i will take necessary legal action against the agent and shriram chit funds for further.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0