[Resolved]  Signals Records Jabalpur (Mp) — Non receipt of family pension ppo

Address:Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

The Col Records & Commanding Officer
Signals Records Jabalpur

Respected Sir,
1. I, No 14253730M Ex Hav (Clerk GD) Chandra Pal Singh wish to bring in your kind notice that my wife Smt Roop Wati was expired on 27 Mar 2002. I re-married with Smt Maya Devi on 11 Oct 2002. Cas regarding death of my wife, re marriage, change of NOK, NOK for Family Pension have already been pub vide Signals Records Pt II Orders No NER/59/01-04/2005.
2. I have written several to Signls Records, but no reply has since been received.
3. Hence you are requested to forword the PPO notifying the family pension.
4. Present Position of the case may please be intimated on the address given bellow:-
Ex Havildar Chandra Pal Singh
C-17/1 Fancy Enclave, Near Reliance Petrol Pump,
Opposite Eden Garden Marriage Home,
Lal Kuan, Ghaziabad (UP)
Mob No [protected]
email : [protected]@gmail.com
Thanking You Sir,

Yours faithfully,
Ex Hav Chandra Pal Singh
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (1)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 


Phone :
E-mail ID [protected]@in.com
Ex[protected]F Havildar
Sudarsan Pradhan
132 Shantikunj Society,
Jakatnaka, Palanpur-patia SURAT
(Gujarat) 395009 ToThe
Chief Record Officer
SignalsRecords (NER/FP/JN) JabalpurCantt M.P-482001
Respected Sir, Request to refer your office letter No 5114/NER/FP JN/Pre & Post-86 dated 11th July 2014 (Copy attached). LPCs-cum-data sheet along with sheet roll have been sent to PAO(OR) Corps of Signals for authentication.i hope and expect same has been further submitted to PCDA(P) Allahabad for issue of corrigendum PPO withcorrect PDA please.Request to forward a copy of the same for information please.Yours faithfully Sudarsan Pradhan
Sir, I, JC-154199P Sub Maj & H/LT now H/Capt Major Singh retired from corps of Signals on 30 Sept 1996 and my PPO No S/026465/1996. I come to know that pre retirees are being issued e-PPO for payment of their arrears from[protected]. In view of this you are therefore requested to please take up my case of issue of e-PPO with PCDA (P) Allahabad for early issue of e-PPO. Thanking you sir.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use

    Contact Information

    Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
    Uttar Pradesh
    File a Complaint