Silicon Projects India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 9, 2022

File a complaint to Silicon Projects India

Having problems with Silicon Projects India ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Silicon Projects India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Silicon Projects India

Silicon Projects India Website

Silicon Projects India Head Office Address

91/A/2, N.S.C Bose
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Complaints recently resolved by Silicon Projects India customer care

Silicon Projects India reviews & complaints(11)

I purchased redeemable 500 redeemable debentures in2012 of face value 100/- each . Immediate refund of money invested is solicited.
Silicon Projects India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Company dwara bahut Sare customer se paisa kam Samay Mein double ke liye liya Gaya parantu Samay pura hone per company dwara Paisa nahin diya Gaya aur Kaha Gaya ki company band ho gai hai jisse log Pareshan Hain

I am Fulmati Devi, have invested my hard saving money being a house wife but I am not finding the way to claim for the maturity amount.
      I request you to work on my claim and pay as per your bond mentioned amount.
      Details are given below.
      Account Holder's Name : FULMATI DEVI
      Address : At : Lukaiya, P.O. Matrukha, Dist : Giridih, State : Jharkhand.
      Scheme : MSRD

Customer name Name -Bambhola mandal
        Branch code-Deoghar 037
        Member Name-Chandreshwar Thakur
        Customer number[protected].
        I want my money back which deposit in this project.so please tell me the refund process and also give contact details to contact, otherwise I don't have any option other than complaining in RTI and go to the court....

My customer no. Is 120/151098 and my ledger folio no is 151084...
        My maturity date is 29/03/2021...
        Name bhagwan Singh & nominee is Payri Devi...
        Request to update my maturity value and release my maturity value amount...

I'm sending this complaint regarding my money which i have invested through your brach code 069, Chandipur (Purba Medinipur). I have enrolled a policy in your company on 20/08/2011 payment plan no. I/4. It's maturity date was 19/08/2016. The agent of your company has left me in a very tough condition. I have almost paid the installments. The maturity date is over and i don't get the money yet.
          I therefore request you to please provide me my hard money.
          Application No.A076448
          First Receipt No.197398 dt.20.08.2011
          Sl.No.A-40907

Application no - 23169
            Customer no. - 1/089635
            Name - hem chandra roy
            Address - sitala (W), p. O. And p. S. - sonarpur, district - south 24 pgs.
            Nominee - bhadra rani roy
            Relation - wife
            Plan - d
            Mature value - 10, 000/-
            Scheme - msrd
            No. Of debentures - 20
            Maturity date - 29th september, 2020
            Distinctive no. (A[protected]

This complaint regarding about spil (Real estate and multipurpose division) company having govt registered no :u70102wb2009plc132445 website :siliconprojectsindia.com. Add: 91/a/2, n. S. C. Bose road kolkata 70040.
              My family deposited sum total 38000/- amount in 2011 and when time to get maturity amount both company and agent (Md jamaluddin) fled away. Folllowing are the amount details deposited in spil :
              Customer name: farzana tabassum (Sister) deposited amount 21000/- on 27/01/2011 maturity date: 26/01/2016.
              Customer name: abdul qaiyum (Father) deposited amount 15000/- on 30/01/2012 maturity date: 29/01/2024
              Customer name: ziaul haque ansari (Brother) deposited amount 2000/- on 30/01/2012 maturity date: 29/01/2024

Total amount stuck in company is 38000/-. One policy is already expired still we didnot receive a single penny we are afraid that our full money would be lost.
              I therefore request you to kindly take some necessary action and help us to retrieve our money. Necessary files are attached along this complaint.

My email id: [protected]@gmail.com

I'm sending this complaint regarding my money which i have invested through your brach code 071 allahabad. I have enrolled a policy in your company on 24/01/2012 payment plan no. I/4a. It's maturity date was 23/01/2017. The agent of your company has left me in a very tough condition. I have almost paid the installments. The maturity date is over and i don't get the money yet.
                I therefore request you to please provide me my hard money.

Saroj
                Sl no. A-105940
                Vill bhadri, malak harhar
                Allahabad
                Uttar pradesh
                I have invested in your company vide Application No. 20473, Customer No. 65/080818, Ledger Folio No. 80810. Maturity date is 20/08/2017. But till date I have not received any amount from the company. So, necessary action may be needed against the company.
                Thanks.
                NIKHIL MONDAL

I am manoj kumar thakur, a policy holder. I have a reccuring account in this company. Date of opening was 10.10.2012. My premium was rs.2000 per month. But unfortunately i did not get my money back. It would be very helpful for me, if i got it. My customer no. Was[protected]. Scheme plane-1/1a. Regd. No. U70102wb2009plc132445. I deposited rs.2000x 12= 24000.

I santosh kr shaw aged about 31, mobile no.[protected] s/o nand kishor shaw residing at 7/1 mia jan lane, tangra, kolkata 700046. I have a recurring deposit policy no.[protected] with silicon projects india ltd, sealdah branch, started on 29.09.2012 and date of maturity is 29.09.2013, i have paid monthly rs.400*8=3200/-(Three thousand two hundred only).

Company regd. No. U70102 wb 2009 plc 132445, city office: 91/a/2, n.S.C. Bose road kolkata 70040. Old email : [protected]@gmail.com. New email: spcl2014.[protected]@gmail.com.

Signing authority mr tushar kanti jana, mobile[protected],[protected]. Residence add: tushar kanti jana, s/o haradhan jana, hauli, purba mauja jl no.27, bhanjipur, tarakeshwar, hooghly 712410 (W.B.)

Chairman n mastermind: shib narayan das, mobile no.[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected] residence add: dharsa, mansatala po, gip colony, satragachi, p.S. Jagacha, howrah 711321 (W.B.)
                    customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    my name rajkumar my police number[protected] branch code panipat 227 or application form number B334816
                    my police no refund pls refund my police .my police all complet my police 500*12=6000= 6500 . pls my mobile number [protected].
                    i wait u r call.