Simplilearn Customer Care Contacts

2.8
Last updated Sep 25, 2022

File a complaint to Simplilearn

Having problems with Simplilearn?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Simplilearn customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Simplilearn Website

Simplilearn Company Representatives

Simplilearn Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Simplilearn Overview

Latest complaint Im complaining about cancellation has been filed on 26/09/2022. Latest Resolved Cancellation of course and loan was resolved Sep 19, 2022. Simplilearn ranks as the #12 most complained about among Education.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Simplilearn. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Simplilearn reviews & complaints(305)

Verified Company
Verified Company
Simplilearn Customer Care
Service available

Simplilearn — Im complaining about cancellation

Noone is reverting to our cancellation mails, multiple ticket Id but no satisfactory revert raised from any of them. The loan department people are calling us multiple times in a day, what’s even worse is they have started visiting my workplace too. They are harrasing me to pay the emi even if I don’t want to go with the course. The same thing was communicated to the executive while the registration process but she still went with the...
When I have joined the course I have already mention to the sales personnel that I need a java course from very scratch, But in the class they are not providing from the scratch . So in that I can't continue with that course . So, I have told to that sales lady, the educator is not covering from the scratch, I m not understanding in his class .So i raised a request for refund they are telling like we will not refund you back....
My Name is Sumit Kumar, I Enrolled course in Simplilearn Platform in June
but My classes were going to start in July before that I requested Simplilearn to cancel my loan from the propelled finance company but they did not reply to my any mail due to this the finance company threatened me for EMI also called my colleague's office staff due to this I lost my job from there I did not take any class of this course.br...