Simplilearn Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Simplilearn

Having problems with Simplilearn?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Simplilearn customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Simplilearn

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Simplilearn Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Simplilearn reviews & complaints(383)

I had enrolled for Full Stack Web Development course on Jan 17th. I had got a call from your counsellor who had processed all the loan formalities and without my knowledge put me in your masters programme for Full stack Java programme. Although I was against this he himself promised to put me in Full Stack course from Caltech Programme and despite repeated requests. He neither have me a dashboard not changed for upgradation to the said course. On the contrary as a student I had to do followups and receiving mails which never made any sense. Yesterday was the induction and I was not put in it. Because of such bitter response. I do not wish to continue being in your course. I have already informed propelled since my loan formalities were done by them. They said they need a letter from your institute for cancelling my programme. Please cancel my loan requests and programme as I won't be interested in continuing further.

RK

Hi Team,
    I am not interested about your products and learning now. Please dont call every day 2-3 times.
    Please block my number +91-[protected] in DND list.
    Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Guys stay away from Simplilearn if you want peace of mind. I had opted for a course after Simplilearn repeatedly spammed me and forced me to join by mentioning that I can cancel the program whenever i want. The very next day unfortunately i resigned from my Job and asked them to cancel my program over a call by trusting them and I never collected any evidence which is a big mistake. Now i realized that Simplilearn try to cover all these phone...
      I enrolled with Simplilearn Online bootcamp (Data Analytics) on 7th October 2022 paying an amount of 42000 INR. I had approached for Business Analytics program, but the executive said its combined with Data Analytics. As I come from a non-IT/technical background, I was skeptical to go ahead with this. But to their assurance I took leap of faith. They assured me everything will be taught from scratch and there is no prerequisite. The first...

I paid 1, 18, 300/- for the course of 'Business Analyst' from Simplilearn. While enrollment they did fake promises and now they are not staying on to they promise. When I asked them for refund they have stopped replying to my mails
      Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi there, we'd like to understand this better and help. Please share the issue summary along with your registered contact details with us at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll get in touch with you soon.

I enrolled myself in the course from simplilearn and paid them 1, 18, 300/- and completed all the prequisets they ask me for completing the course and now they are not giving the certificate nor they are replying to my mails.
        Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hello there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. To help you with this, kindly write to us at [protected]@simplilearn.com. We will help you at the earliest.

My name is Suruchi Songara and I had enrolled for online data science job guarantee program with simplilearn online institute the fee for this course is rs 188600 to be paid in monthly instalment of rs 15670. The process of the admission was done online through video call. My loan was approved by propelled company through online process using my Aadhar and account number. They make the people fool by their 7 days return policy at the time of consultation the never make the student aware about their policies due to which they take advantage not to provide refund to the student they make strategy of making fool of the student and ask for refund they use their fake policy which they have created loan company. They are not able to provide the refund I bring this concern Plz look into this matter and my compliant register.
          Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Suruchi, this is not the experience we aim to provide. We have your details and we are looking into this and will get in touch with you soon.

My name is Suruchi Songara and I had enrolled for data science course and my classes was about to start from 28th Jan. Now due to some reasons I don't want to move forward with the course and want my refund also want to cancel upcoming EMIs. Now they are telling me that acc. refund policy we can't give you refund. But the consultant told me that I can withdraw within 7 days from date of classes started. Now they are denying. Kindly help me with my refund.
            Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Suruchi, we'd like to understand this better and help. Please share the issue summary along with your registered contact details with us at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll get in touch with you soon.

Dinesh Wadile is here.
              I was contact with your learning consultant and it was great experience.
              he said me that join the course and if you have issue you can cancel the program, now i have issue with my time, my time is not adjustable for me.
              my working tiem is 12 hours so i am not able to join the classes.
              so please could you help me out this.
              I Have contact so many times to your team but they are not to help me.
              they said go to support but not option to cancel the course.
              so please it's a request to cancel the program.
              in future i have possible i will definitely join you again.
              contact me with my details
              Email ID : [protected]@gmail.com
              Mobile Number : [protected]
              Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Dinesh, this is not the experience we aim to provide. Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we will get in touch with you soon.
              Hi, this is not the experience we aim to provide. Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we will get in touch with you soon.

I am trying to contact simplilearn team from so many days but not getting and response . i was told that after completion of course u will get the access of IIM job Portral and Placement Guidence but Now not Getting any response as i have completed My course.
                Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Kanishka, we've sent an email addressing this issue. Please check & feel free to reach out to us at [protected]@simplilearn.com for any further concerns.

The sales person said will get a job of 6-9LPA once course has been completed but i have completed the course and still didnt recieve any call from the team for a job

I joined the course in July 2022
                  Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Sahil, this is not the experience we aim to provide. Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we will get in touch with you soon.

Hi Team,

I want to cancel my Loan EMI which i took for simplilearn Masters in Data Analyst and Data Science program, No one is responding to my query from simplilearn and I am unable to find any cancel option in propelld login.

I need help Simplilearn is not providing any support to my request.

I enrolled for course on 20th June, please help
                    Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi there, this is not the experience we aim to provide. Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we will get in touch with you soon.

Hai, My name is sekhar. I just saw one simplilearn website on the google and I got a call from one of the consultant and I listen all process of the data science course . Later i decided to enroll for the course but i didn't agree for the fee structure and they are saying there was an EMI tenure i have agree for that. But they add me for the business analytical IIT Roorkee. I asked them about it. They have enrolled for 12 months of tenure i told them to create for 36months now they are saying that we can't do and will do cancellation i agree for cancellation, Now my consultant said i cancelled but now i got a call from propelled team to make payment. They are saying that they didn't get any update about the cancellation. Now i am trying to CONTACT my consultant he didn't pick my call from two days and he threw me into a trouble. He only give some ### possible ways about it. Now he ignoring my call and messages. Please respond to my complaint as soon as possible. I didn't even attend any single class also.
                      Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Sekhar, this is not the experience we aim to provide. Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we will get in touch with you soon.

I had referred simplilearn for free skill up courses .

Got mail i can use free skill up courses unlimited .but its not working.

Support team not helping

Why should i refer simplilearn to anyone if they treat customers this way
                        Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi there, that's not what we like to hear.  Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll check this out.

I have enrolled for a course on November 29th. As per discussion they said the course will be started on Dec 4th but I didn't received any message or call from any of the person from simplilearn. Dorathy and Vinita and chandan used to call me multiple times till the time i enrolled for the course. I tried calling them many times but none of them responded. They didn't even told me that they have created a auto debit option for my account they have shared a link of propelled and asked to complete the process as it is the initial process. I didn't even took 1percent of course and I didn't know and gave any credentials also today my account got debited with 5595 how can u take the money without even taking the course. I have raised the complaint on propelled and also simplilearn. Simplilearn management please cancel my course foreclose my loan.
                          Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have enrolled for a course on Nov 2022 29th. But later I didn't received any call from simplilearn for the course and I was busy with my work and tried reaching chandan, dorathy and vinuta from simplilearn team who have forced me like calling me daily 5 to 10times to enroll for course, but later no one responded to my calls. I am not aware that they have craeted a auto debit option from my account propelled and simplilearn are fraud and playing with students life. please help me in foreclosing my loan as i have not availed atleast 1percent of course.
                            Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi, we'd like to understand this better and help. Please share the issue summary along with your registered contact details with us at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll get in touch with you soon.

Sir as I previously complaint that i have requested to simplilearn to cancel the subscription and it was under their refund policy.but still propelled sending me emails to pay the emi for that course.for which I have requested them to cancel there are no other option emi date coming within 5 days on 9 Jan still mentally frustrated from them.. please help me
                              Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hi Keshav, we've initiated the refund. Please check your inbox for our email confirming the same and stating the relevant details. Do reach out to us at [protected]@simplilearn.com for any further concerns.

I intimated Simplilearn to cancel the Cloud Computing course in October, within stipulated time period.
                                But to my surprise, the finance company Propelld asking me to deposit the Emi amount of loan. And they have threatened to take legal action and else, if the Emi amount is not deposited to bank.
                                Being afraid of their threatening I have deposited two Emi installments in 2022 and depositing third one today.
                                I have already...
                                Sir my name is Keshav Kumar i have enrolled in simplilearn in cyber security executive program on 23 November their cunsultant told me that i can cancel it within a week as a refund policy so i message him on 24 November to cancel this subscription on the second day of enrollment.but still they are not cancelling my course and not refunding it.it shows i have to pay emi but i cann not pay these emi due to lost my job and some medical conditions.i told their cunsultant to cancel it on the second day of enrollment then it comes under their refund policy that is their mistake and when I email them for complaint they still asked me for proof i send them whatsapp chat screenshot of me and their cunsultant.please cancel it i m unable to pay emi
                                Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hi Keshav, we'd like to understand this better and help. Please share the issue summary along with your registered contact details with us at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll get in touch with you soon.

Hello sir my name is Keshav Kumar i have enrolled in simplilearn in cyber security executive program on 23 November later their learning cunsultant told me that i can canc it within a week it's just a refund policy.later on next day i told him on 24 November to cancel the course.but they are not accepting this they still sents different emails but not cancelling it i m unable to pay the emi .i m getting emails for paying emis .i have them screen shot of that chat between their cunsultant and me as a proof that to cancel the programme but they are not accepting it .i lost my job and have medical conditions i m unable to pay the emis please cancel it .i told them to cancel it within a week it's their mistake not mine, please cancel this subscription and refund it i don't want to pay any emi
                                  Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Hi Keshav, this is not the experience we aim to provide. Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we will get in touch with you soon.