Simplilearn Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Nov 15, 2023

File a complaint to Simplilearn

Having problems with Simplilearn?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Simplilearn customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Simplilearn

Simplilearn Phone Numbers

Simplilearn Website

Simplilearn Head Office Address

24th Main, H.S.R. Layout
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Simplilearn reviews & complaints(486)

H
Hamilton Jones
Nov 15, 2023
Nov 22, 2023
This thread was updated on Nov 22, 2023

Cheating and False Promises for Business Analyst Course

Address:bangalore

I got cheated by a salesperson named "Sadiq" from Simplilearn in Business Analyst Course.

I have been under immense financial difficulty for last 3 months since the company where i work is in bad condition. I was looking to do some course to improve skills even inspite of this situation by taking some loans.

on 31/10/2023 I was looking out for a course in CCBA and when the sales person Sadiq told me he has a...
V
Vereu
from Haveri, Karnataka
Nov 1, 2023
Nov 22, 2023
This thread was updated on Nov 22, 2023

Website:www.simplilearn.com

Please resolve my issue because I have not taken any course from them but still I paid around 15000 rs emi and also still my emi is running with penalty intrest now it came around 49000 rs but the course fees is itself 42000 rs on april 2022 and i have also contacted both simplilearn and liquiloans also but they didn't done anything so, please kindly resolve my issue and do the needful .
Veerendra S D
Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Veerendra, that's not what we like to hear.  Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll check this out.

J
    Jogi.Neelaveni
    Oct 27, 2023
    This thread was updated on Nov 24, 2023

First of all, thanks for giving me this opportunity. Actually, I took cybersecurity course from simplilearn. Now, I'm requesting for placement assistance. Please guide me.

Thank you!
    Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Jogi, we would like to provide you with the assistance that you are looking for.  Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll check this out.

V
      Vereu
      from Haveri, Karnataka
      Oct 25, 2023
      This thread was updated on Nov 24, 2023

Please cancel my emi because I have not gone through any of the course and also paid 15000 rs but still my emi is not cancelled
      Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Vereu, that's not what we like to hear.  Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll check this out.

K
        Kevinglen1989
        Oct 19, 2023
        This thread was updated on Nov 24, 2023

I have been traumatized by you people into giving a job by Simplilearn Team and will file a FIR against you. You promised to cancel the registration as I do not wish to go further,

Kevin
        Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Kevin, that's not what we like to hear. We have your details and we are looking into this and will get in touch with you soon.

StudentAA
          Oct 12, 2023
          This thread was updated on Nov 24, 2023

Refund, Course cancellation, changes in rules and misrepresentation

The course (TOGAF) when I had registered had options to complete the training online or via classroom. Simplilearn has now changed the rules stating the student is required to attend all virtual classroom classes (100% attendance). I was advised - Partial attendance of the Virtual classroom (as permitted previously when I registered) and Online, self learning option will not suffice any more.

Initial virtual classroom batch...
          M
          Mittal466
          from New Delhi, Delhi
          This thread was updated on Nov 24, 2023

Fraud in the name of fake job guarantee course

I have enrolled in Simplilearn Data science job guarantee course in Aug 2022 cohort 3. As at that time also I was a working professional and looking to change my job profile. Their sales representative Mr Manikandan Ganpati framed me and told me that I will get a very good hike on my current CTC. Our students average hike are 50 to 70%. I fall in his trap and enroll in their course. Classes started on 5th September and I have completed the...
          K
          Karn123

Complaint Regarding Business Analytics Course at Simplilearn

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction regarding the Business Analytics course I recently enrolled in. I registered for this course with high expectations, especially as a newcomer in this domain. However, my experience so far has been far from satisfactory.

I find the pace of the course to be excessively fast, leaving little room for in-depth understanding of the concepts being taught. The faculty appears to be more focused...
          U
          Uppus
          from NELLORE, Andhra Pradesh
          Oct 2, 2023
          This thread was updated on Nov 24, 2023

About cancellation of my program

I have taken a Java full stack Developper master program on july 7th and after some days my project gone live 24/7 Work.

Then I have contacted the person Maithili sengar who introduced/joined in this Simply Learn but no response from her, why I don't know.

I have asked them before classes starts and I have not even taken or attended even one class also.

They are saying that with in 7 days...
          P
          Priti Vaidya
          from Dhule, Maharashtra
          Sep 21, 2023

Money Scam by Simplilearn

Address:Gondia, Maharashtra

I was contacted by Mr. Aakarsh K J from Simplilearn, who introduced me to their course offerings. While I expressed interest in skill enhancement, I hadn't finalized my decision on which technology to explore. Mr. Akarsh recommended the Data Analytics course, which later turned out not to align with my interests.

I was subsequently connected with Mr. Premjith K, who assured me that I could enroll without...
          from Kolkata, West Bengal
          Sep 13, 2023
          This thread was updated on Nov 29, 2023

This company is a scam. They know how to trap customer using their "flexible enrollment policy". My first course wouldn't start in next couple of weeks. After I enrolled I found their course to very poorly taught, slow and no accountability.

When I tried to cancel, they said it's outside of their unenrollment policy and I have to find another class. I mean what's the guarantee that next instructor won't be the same since they all teach in same manner.

So, if I cannot enroll in a course within 7 days of enrollment and if I happened to not like the course, my money is trapped and I HAVE to continue with them. I don't have any choice. This is a setup and a trap.

I raised several tickets to unenroll, but they keep saying me the same thing that it's outside of their cancellation policy.
          Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Saket, this is not the experience we aim to provide. Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we will get in touch with you soon.

G
            gkx
            from Panipat, Haryana
            Sep 12, 2023
            This thread was updated on Oct 6, 2023

Simplilearn is not refunding my fees

Address:NALANDA 53/1 C, Manoj Arcade, 24th Main Rd, Sector 2, HSR Layout, Bengaluru - 560102, Karnataka, India.

Hii m Gurpreet Kaur from Panipat. Last year in march or april month I enrolled in data science job guarantee bootcamp course which was offered by simplilearn and in this course there was a contract that they will provide students a 5lpa job as per the name i mentioned above (data science job guarantee bootcamp), they told me that they will provide job and if they failed to provide job they will refund the money. So that i took admission in...
            P
            Pradhyum Laddha
            from Mumbai, Maharashtra
            Sep 7, 2023

Simplilearn Data Science Job Guarantee Program Refund

Address:Bangalore
            Website:www.simplilearn.com

Hi team,
            I have enrolled for this program on 27 may 2022 and course was started in June 2022. I have completed all the certification with project within the timelines as per Job guarantee terms and condition attached below.
            After that they have started my career services for Job in February 2023
            and its end on August 07, 2023.
            I am following all terms and condition for Jobs.
            1. I completed Course with 100...
            I
            Ichapuram Mohini
            from Thrissur, Kerala
            Sep 4, 2023

Address:Mullurkara Panchayat irunilamkode temple Edyathu Valapil

Can you please help. I want to cancel my course and stop paying emi. Since im going through financial crisis
            Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Mohini, that's not what we like to hear.  Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll check this out.

shankarvps
              Sep 2, 2023
              This thread was updated on Nov 29, 2023

Hi Team, Again and again iam rasing concern please help me resolve the issue. the Exam voucher whihc provide by you its not working. already i have raised ticket but you have deviated my question. My voucher going to expire 15th september 2023. but its not working already i raised twice ticket but you are not respomding properly. i hvae enrolled mebership sucessful in pmp. but the exam voucher not working. please refer the screen shot and refer the before ticket number 01853055/01957591
              Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Shankar, that's not what we like to hear.  Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll check this out.

Raghj
                Sep 1, 2023

Address:Bengaluru

False warning mail send me that I not applied the jobs shared by career service.
                I asked them to give a list of jobs that I haven't filled gform still now no response from the simplilearn.

One of the No 1 waste edu platform is simplilearn.

They make promise that u will get a job in data scientist and min package is 5lpa.
                And they are sharing the jobs irrelevant to data science field and packages are 3-4lpa.
                Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi, that's not what we like to hear.  Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll check this out.

rpriyesh80
                  from New DElhi, Delhi
                  Aug 29, 2023
                  Aug 30, 2023
                  This thread was updated on Aug 30, 2023

I was initially not eligible for this program being a BBA graduate and also from academic point of view. still their salesman got me convinced and got me enrolled with this ptogram. i dont want to continue with this please stop my course and my emi. i dont further want to go forward with this program. even their course material is so poor and basic. their service is also so basic . even after paying such huge amount we have to plead them for basic services from them.
                  please stop my course and cancel my emi and enrollment as soon as possible.
                  Thanks and Regards!!!
                  Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Priyesh, that's not what we like to hear.  Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com, and we'll check this out.

rakesh8920403655
                    from Vadodara, Gujarat
                    Aug 22, 2023

Refund /scam money

Address:Bangalore
                    Website:Simplilearn

I have raised compliant on Simplilearn Team due to scam money of my saving Account. This is incident 16th June 2023.

Before two month, Simplilearn Team member call to me for start course Cloud Architecture for better future but I told him right now I have not interest join to your course.

During call these person told me please share your Debit Card and OTP so that I have check your...
                    Anish.Arora
                    Aug 13, 2023
                    Aug 31, 2023
                    This thread was updated on Aug 31, 2023

Exam voucher expired due to miscommunication from Exam support group

I have purchased an exam voucher from Simplilearn on 6th July 22. However, and I am now being asked to purchase another exam voucher. This issue appears to have arisen due to miscommunication. To add to the matter, I was never informed that the exam must be scheduled at least 15 days prior to the voucher's expiry date. This lack of information has caused inconvenience and frustration on my part, as I was not aware of this requirement. br...
                    H
                    harish1r
                    Aug 11, 2023
                    This thread was updated on Nov 29, 2023

Simplilearn Sales promised to give me exam retake voucher, only after his promising statement I have paid such a huge amount for CISSP course, later they failed to provide quality of course, course trainer was not qualified to provide training, & later they rejected me saying I have not met the requirements, where these were not mentioned anywhere in the initial email, now just for money they rejected my retake. If I have booked exam from my end I would have got retake from ISC2 directly, but they have blocked my money & rejected for no reason. It is really frustrating, they have cheated my hard earned money.