Simplilearn

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near Power Station

Good

Simplilearn Complaints & Reviews

I have enrolled with Simplilearn in April 2021. Since then I'm struggling alot, have requested refund on multiple...

The amount of calls received from your consultant Saloni Kesarwani was irritating…I have done ITIL from simply learn and was never tortured. When i was seriously done and asked her not to call… she was really being disrespectful… The courses offered by simply learn is great but wouldn’t recommend coz of the torturous and pressurising follow up calls.
Sep 09, 2021

Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Akila, that's not what we like to hear. Please share your registered contact details with us at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll look into this at the earliest.

Hi team

I have taken PSM-1 course at offered price at 19000 . When i asked for batch enrollment, they are asking me to pay 2k. I have shared them all proof like mail, what ap chat with their sales executive but still not action has been taken yet .

Invoice number :INVOICE#
    SSPL1532075

ticket numbers open with them but no response.
    #01004366, 01005693
    Sep 02, 2021

Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Vijay, we're looking into it and will soon get in touch with you to address this.

I enrolled in CeH course in 2019 but couldn't attempt my exam and my exam voucher got expired.I was asked to pay 10k again for Ceh course extension as well as CISSP. Obviously the context I spoke was about exam voucher code expiration.Now when I call the center for the exam voucher they say that they never promised the exam voucher code. This is not at all fair and I ended up paying 43k jus for the CeH without any exam voucher. I have been calling the eaga and raised various tickets but no one would provide any support on this. Everyday I'm being promised for a manager call back and that never happened. Worst support and fake promises from Simplilearn.Please refund my amount immediately.
      Aug 11, 2021

Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Ramya, please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll check this out.

Percentage is not increasing of lessons watched in data analytics course.
        Aug 11, 2021

Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Prabhjot, please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll check this out.
        Hi Prabhjot, we're keen on addressing this. Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com

I subscribed for the PRINCE2 certification course from simplilearn. I read all terms and condition after subscribing also read the refund policy which mentioned on their website and after login.
          Certification link will be activated after I passed the simulation test which is minimum 60% marks. When I passed any of the simulation test with 60% then I will get the online exam link.
          I passed one simulation test with 81.67% and second simulation test with 68.33%. So according to the rule I passes both the simulation test even after one test I got the online exam link.
          I attended the online exam and I got 53% (I failed). So I requested them for refund. Now they are listing out the terms and condition in mail that I have to pass both the simulation test with 80% of marks which is not mentioned anywhere (60% is there).
          Aug 08, 2021

Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Arpita, please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll get in touch soon to address this.
          Hi Arpita, we've sent an email addressing this issue. Please check & feel free to reach out to us at [protected]@simplilearn.com for any further concerns.

This is my worst experience with Simplilearn and never in my life will I enroll for a Simplilearn training. I was initially...
            I & 4 more people enrolled for PMP course with Simplilearn on 15th July. The sales person after negotiation gave us a price...
            Dear All,

As iam a student of simplilearn and i have taken course in month of December and in june i got the...
            I signed up for a course with Simplilearn & I was told that I would be getting the below features post signup. Its been more...

Hi guys, I may case I paid half worth 750$ its installment. At first the agent was very caring but once I make the payment no proper response. I can’t start the live class reason that I paid only half which the agent didn’t mention once you paid half you cannot start the live class. HE NEVER INFORMED ME! So my weeks are running without using the LMS. I’m very disappointed I feel there were something wrong.
            I did research: his phone number +[protected] reported spam,
            the invoice number never registered in GST REGISTRATION,
            their address- NO OFFICE SHOW or IMAGES
            They didn’t allow me to do the refund because its more than 7 days. Their policy was only for their benefits.
            Please help how I can get my money back even if its only half still its money and i work hard for that.
            Aug 02, 2021

Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi there, please share your registered contact details with us at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll get in touch with you soon to address this.
            Hi Marry, we've been trying to get in touch but couldn't get through. We've sent an email seeking a convenient time to connect. Kindly check & revert.

I have purchased the course from suchita who has promised me that I will get the coupon.I have been chasing her from 2 months...

I recently raise ticket for refund as I won't be able to finish the course. However, I raise dispute for...
              Hi, I am Rajesh. I enrolled for Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner Course and Certification. While enrolling we were assured...
              I contacted Simplilearn for a PMP plus course for my friend. After a few calls from a learning consultant she offered me a...

I paid for CSPO course on June 17 and the course was supposed to happen on 3rd and 4th of July, a day before the course i got the mail that course has been cancelled because the trainer was not available. They said next weekend the course will be conducted. Again they did not conduct the course. I asked for s refund after that and they said they dont have refund policy. They are not giving me the refund even though the fault is from their end. They are bunch of goons and bloody thieves. Shame on simplilearn.
              You will die like mad dogs one days for giving me mental agony. Shame on you goons. I hope your company shuts down.
              Jul 14, 2021

Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Sam, this is not the experience we aim to provide. Please share your registered contact details at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll get in touch soon.
              Hi Sam, we've initiated the refund. Please check your inbox for our email confirming the same and stating the relevant details. Do reach out to us at [protected]@simplilearn.com for any further concerns.

They Sold me the the Online Course with lots of fake info and promises.

1.Class size will be 25 is the commitment- but now it is more 70+
                2. Tutors will give real world example on the class, mostly they copy from the self learning portal and paste.
                3.Class will be interactive, but it is one way. If we have to talk they wont unmute you, we have to plead.
                4. Highly Charged me when compare to others.
                5. They dont respond, even if we raise the ticket.
                6. Claiming to be a big site, not having redressal channel
                7.Pepole who called for selling never bothers to help on the concern.
                8.My Open Ticket:00961047, 00957020, 00951382
                Jul 11, 2021

Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Aazath, that's not what we like to hear. We'll check this out right away and get in touch with you soon.
                Hi Aazath, we've sent an email addressing this issue. Please check & feel free to reach out to us at [protected]@simplilearn.com for any further concerns.

They sold me a course by telling it beginner friendly. Than after joining one class it was not beginner friendly it was an advanced level corse. Then they also told me that they have a refund policy that gives refund if i dont like the course. So after joining one class i contacted them and they told me that refund will be only for 7days but my classes started after 11 days. So how can i know in seven days if i like the classes or not.
                  Jul 10, 2021

Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Shamiran, that shouldn't have happened. Please share your registered contact details by writing to us at [protected]@simplilearn.com and we'll check this out.

Simplilearn — Refund [Resolved]

Dear All,

Simplilearn team is making guniea pigs out of the students who have enrolled. The course I am doing(digital marketing specialist...