Skechers India Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Dec 4, 2022

File a complaint to Skechers India

Having problems with Skechers India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Skechers India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Skechers India

Skechers India Social Media

Skechers India Company Representatives

Skechers India Phone Numbers

Skechers India Overview

Latest complaint Manufacturing Defect has been filed on 04/12/2022. Latest Resolved Shoes damage was resolved Dec 11, 2021. Skechers India ranks as the #51 most complained about among Clothing, Shoes & Accessories .

Additional Skechers India contact information

Additional Contact Address Lotus Corporate Park, A-wing,1602, Western Express Highway Near Jay Coach, Goregaon (East), Mumbai,  400063, India

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Skechers India. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recently resolved Skechers India complaints

Recent Skechers India reviews & complaints(279)

Skechers India Customer Care
Service available

Skechers India — Manufacturing Defect

Sir
We approach you with great faith and trust for a solution to our problem.
We are old customers of the company but on this particular product we faced a problem and the same was reported within two months of the purchase
The detail of our apathy is as follows: -
1.Purchased on December 1st week 2021 {was the last piece in showroom}
2.Complaint noted and shown to the Store in Star Mall purchase point in...
Skechers India Customer Care
Service available

Skechers India — Not gave my bill

Not gave my bill and skechers staff has added my bill to other customer for offer benefits as a voucher .it's a very big fraud with me and I am compaining to skechers
Bill no : a05 / 003617 / oct22
Product
Barcode : 1963117
Item : 229013 /BKRD / 8...
I have purchased brand new shoe rupees 7500 from skechers show room and they assured me to replace it if its pasting is removing or any defect but in 2 weeks within a month pasting is removing and show room staff are only wasting my time not replacing it. I need urgent replacement of my shoes...