Skokka Customer Care Contacts

Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

Skokka Company Representatives

Skokka Overview

Latest complaint I am complaining my number Is misused by someone please block my number has been filed on 13/05/2024. Latest Resolved Info was resolved May 8, 2024. Skokka ranks as the #1 most complained about among Sexual Abuse.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Skokka. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Skokka reviews & complaints(1099)

Y
May 13, 2024
May 24, 2024
This thread was updated on May 24, 2024
Service available

Skokka — I am complaining my number Is misused by someone please block my number

Someone misuse my number without my consent hence block my number forever
This is my number [protected]...
al234!

Chiranth Somashekar
May 6, 2024

Skokka — Cheating not providing service as said

Address:Bangalore

I booked a service yesterday, nitin the bookie asks me the amount of 500 for confirmation and later I go near the hotel and call he asks me to pay the rest of the amount that is 1500 and later he will send me the room number and bull [censored] after transferring he calls me again to tell you are a first client you need to create account and then ask for 6500 + 6500 for the security amount, after that he said he will send me the details and I can...