Skokka Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Jul 5, 2022

File a complaint to Skokka

Having problems with Skokka?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Skokka customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Skokka

Skokka Website

Skokka Head Office Address

Skokka Phone Numbers

Skokka reviews & complaints(1005)

His account holding name was mamta Rajak but on phone call he was male and his contact number is [protected] primarily he said pay only 500 and after this payment he continued his excuses like massage kit and oil, cab etc after total this cheating when I requested to refund my money then he demanded 650 as a cancelation charge and after this payment he didn't respond and blocked me on whatsapp and phonecalls .His slogan was don't waste time...
On june 27th I called the person he promise to provide service. He asked me to come at a hotel. When I reached there he asked me to pay 500rs for booking. Then he asked to pay another 1000 and send the ss and then the escort will come downstairs and take me up. After that he asked me to pay another 1500 beacuse quote "do din phele police vala tha isliye escort dar rahi hai toh pura payment krdo voh niche ajayegi lene". I did and he asked...
Dear,
I am zara cross dresser gay not a girl I post my add geniunly I am a transexual service provider with my original pics it's Only Filtered Pic Not a Edited Pic All Peoples are using filter but some people change my id details and presenting me a girl they are fully plan to harrasing me and wrong details Share to public pls check my all add with Mobile number [protected], [protected](losted number I complaint for deactivate)br...
They said provide massage and one person called to I went to that location after going he said his helper will call me, then helper called me and he took me on his bike to near btm main bus stop and once I get down he said pay me 4000 if not I won’t let you go o asked him why he said first pay then go I said I won’t pay he golfed my collar and frightened me I will brake your phone are pay payment I begged a lot he called another person both frightened me didn’t leave till I pay 4K he took cash with us in my pocket his mobile number [protected] he is the boy who took money and the person who gave this number which i got from site is [protected]
Contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Open ii.skokka.com and above there is Contact button where you can find our Email

Skokka — Worst service with all fake people in it.. Never go scam.

We got in touch with a ### from. Skokka asking 10k for fun (night). We agree for all her terms and conditions and invited her home.. She never turned up and collected 14k from us.. By giving some reason and never knew she was here only some fake live location.. Please be aware people of karnataka about the North Indian.. All are fake people they only steal what we have...

Skokka — Cheated with money

Asked service for call girl in jodhpur on skokka website
    And showed me this number [protected] on this website, then I messaged on this number, told me three thousand charge for two hours and asked to deposit seven hundred rupees to confirm the booking So I paid seven hundred rupees to this number on Paytm then called me to the location After going there, I was asked to pay the rest, so I made that payment too. After that asked to pay...

Skokka — Cheated on me

I asked service for call girl in jodhpur on skokka website
    And showed me this number [protected] on this website, then I messaged on this number, told me three thousand charge for two hours and asked to deposit seven rupees to confirm the booking So I paid seven hundred rupees to this number on Paytm then called me to the location After going there, I was asked to pay the rest, so I made that payment too. After that asked to pay 7500...
    I contacted someone for video call from skokka and they told me it's 150 for 30 min. First I paid that 150 rs then they told me to enter a link for the vc and there was a deduction of 5000rs from my a/c and then I contacted that person and he told it will be refunded in a day after a day i came back to him and he told I have to enter another link for the refund and after that there was another reduction of 6700rs from my a/c. Plss look into...
    Riley Sapna Reddy cheated me by doing video calls...and trying convince. She took 1000 from me through Paytm...please check the mail I have sent issue in detail...resolve the issue asap..!!
    Please I never asked her to video call me...she faked me by calling me to the vega city mall Bangalore..sending pics pretending she is outside mall

Please go through my concern and track her...ensure my money is back...
    +[protected] This was the no whom I contacted and I have been cheated

No service was given and they have taken 10k from me

After giving money, Girl asked me to pay another security money of 5k which I denied and after that she denied that she won’t do anything

She didn’t even came to the hotel and created whole scene on road

It happened in rohini sector 15
    br...
    Somebody uploaded my number to this skokks app i am getting calls from many numbers pls delete my number...
    Taking money on pretex of services and not providing it model I'd Ad ID: in69kosiw
    Name riya mathur its fraud going on please look in to it I can share you the payment details
    Contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

I arranged a hook up and was asked to pay £75 for a deposit which I paid, then a further £150 safety fee which I paid and then a further £200 which I did not pay as I realised that this was a scam. I have emailed Skokka for a refund and heard nothing back. I can provide the emails and transactions as proof.
      Contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Skokka — I'm complaining about fraudness,they take money and give no services

3 or 4 time they take payment and then no reply, when i call, they block me ....
        Someone has uploaded my personal photos to the mobile numbers [protected] and [protected]. So please I request you to delete them at the earliest.
        Contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Skokka — I am complaining about my no. being uploaded on their site and I have been receiving unsolicited message and calls

My phone no.97*****788 has been uploaded on your site without my permission and now i have been recieving calls and msgs regarding service of a call girl, which i have never done and nor am i interested, kindly remove my no. asap or a strict action would be taken soon. Thank you...

Skokka — Misuse of my Facebook photo for creating illicit content

Someone has sent me a link of skokka and used my Facebook photo for creating an ad for call girl and is demanding for Rs. 1.80L else he will spread it to every one of my family. Kindly sue that person and remove my photo from that ad....

Skokka — Regarding refund of money which was taken from me without any service

I had booked an escort from Skokka's website for Rs 1600. First I was taken 400 rupees in advance, then after reaching out of the hotel, I sent the rest 1200 rupees. But I was not allowed to enter the hotel. There was no talk of any other money earlier by the agent but after going there I was asked to give Rs 4500 as security money. When I made that payment, then 5500 was asked for code activation charge. I was trapped. Under compulsion,...

Skokka — Non refunded money

Contacted someone on skokka and was asked to pay a deposit in total of £800. I was told this would all be refunded and the service was never received anyway. I have not had my money refunded into my account from skokka...

Skokka — Cheat and took money

A per who posted his add to providing services and earn money well then he start teasing me that you give me some money and i will provide you meeting then i will gave hundred to confirm the meeting than I paid half of money with and till that that I am waiting he blocked me his number is [protected]...