[Resolved] Smashing Commerce — not good product

Suri, Birbhum District, West Bengal, India
 Subhankar Dhibar on Jul 29, 2018
I watched a video from smashing commerece on facebook. It has been observed that a meachine withthe help which all the insect in the house run out away. I ordered that meachine by looking at the video. I brought that meachine to the house and then use it and see if somthing is not working means useless. It was shown that some different products were found at the time of getting some different product orders. So return my product and give my money.

not good product
not good product
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 29, 2018
Delhivery: Your shipment (Home Protection..) has been delivered. Please rate us on: http://cfb.delhivery.com/
Its that all. Nor did any mail come or no phone came from the company.

[Jul 29, 2018] Smashing Commerce customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

i received on 2.11.2018. i given ordered on 28.10.2018 via expressbess delhi cod amount 380.
tax invo no . HPWCMWFB2T, ORDERD DATE- 28.OCT 2018, TIME 9;04 AM. ORDERD ID - HPWCMWFB2T.
NAME - BIKASH KUMAR DAS . MOBILE NO [protected]. ADD - HALIASHAR KONA, H.K. BHATTTER ROAD, PIN 743135, PO- HAZINAGAR, DIST 24 PGS NORTH,
EXPRESS BEES - RSC/KALYANI - HOME PROTECTION

not working plz return my money .

not working plz return my money .

Smashing Commerce - not good product