[Resolved] Smashing Commerce — pest repellent return money

Gurugram(122004), Haryana, India
 karmbir foji on Aug 1, 2018
I have ordered (Order id awb:[protected] on 29th july 2018, pest repellent - ultrasonic machine.
This product is fake.. Does not work. I got it today. The sales person ankita rosario is a liar she said she has personally used the product and is 100% pest repllent. This product that i got is useless. And makes irritating noise which give headache.
Is there any ways to get refund? I have paid 480 for it however it seems only 50... Cheap product... They are cheating customers

The customer service manager is not picking up the call nor responding the call. It is very annoying.

Please ask them to return my money

[email protected]
Phone number. 9050509501/ 7988393895
My contact details.
Please solve my complaint

[Aug 01, 2018] Smashing Commerce customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by karmbir foji, Aug 01, 2018
I have ordered (Order id AWB:[protected] on 29th July 2018, pest repellent - ultrasonic machine.

Please ask them to return my money
Karmbir foji

pest repellent return money

Comments

￰प्रोडक्ट सही नहीं होने के कारण रेस्पोंस एक भी नहीं दे रहा है एक भी काम नहीं कर रह है ये आपका प्रोडक्ट | आगे जो प्रोडक्ट दिखाया जा रह था वह प्रोडक्ट नहीं है बदल दिया गया ही आपका प्रोडक्ट ऐसे आप ऑनलाइन कुछ और दिखाया जाता है और कस्टमर को...
It's not working please refund my money as early as possible my tax invoice no. and order I'd AZVJD257TV

Very bad
This is too worst not a single insect is died. return money or send different reptile.
I have not received what i paid for .. the package which i have received has value of Rs 240 on amezone .. n  here i paid Rs380 after discount. At the time of order this product was not on displya which has actully arrived. I would like to get my money back, or the product which i actully paid for . Kindly revert asap.
[protected].i'm surly not appreciating this act of 420. Kindly revert within 8 working hours. Or i would be forced to go on social media as well as goverment support. As the product dosnt even seems to work anyway.
Fake product

Dhigori,
Nagpur-440034
Mob No.[protected] & [protected]

Prashant Aney's reply, Nov 18, 2018
Pl send new machine immediately & collect damage machine

Smashing Commerce - pest repellent return money