Smashing Commerce — return and refund of fake product

Jackson Jacob Mathew on Aug 13, 2018
I have ordered (Order id# zhpjdphw6k) on 10th august 2018, pest repellent - ultrasonic machine.
This product is fake.. Does not work. I got it today. The sales person ankita is a liar she said she has personally used the product and is 100% pest repllent. This product that i got is useless. And makes irritating noise which give headache.
Is there any ways to get refund? I have paid 480 for it however it seems only 50... Cheap product... They are cheating customers

The customer service manager is not picking up the call nor responding the call. It is very annoying. Ankita is a fake person changing sirname for each customer. If you are not going to return and refund this product i am going to file a consumer protection case against you.

[Aug 13, 2018] Smashing Commerce customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

The company which shows in a add its totally fake. when i received a pack.. that is not containing any invoice letter and all. its totally t fake

Rajeshvar sha bank sbi a/c [protected]

IFSCE CODE SBIN0009306
Rajeshvar Sah's reply, Aug 8, 2018
room fresher not working
Iam purchased a pest repellent and using the device for last four days from smashing commerce com.The device is not repelling any pests in my house.Ot is avuseless device.Please help me to get refund...PURUSHOTHAMAN NAMBOOTHIRI ..
Iam trying from past 11days to return my product and want my amount refund, but I am not getting the proper reply from the company.

Its a different and useless product.

Smashing Commerce - return and refund of fake product