[Resolved] Spectrum Technocrats — is this company fake or real

Tarun deep on Sep 20, 2017
They just called me and offered a part time job. Is that real or fake and they don't have the official page. I just want confirmation that is the company really exists or the company is fake. Please let me know that can i proceed to take that offer and they are providing the agreement for 20 days to complete the work. So hope u guys understood the situation.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 26, 2017
Company is good and they frequently contacted me and resolved my issue.
Complaint comments  16 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hello sir i am also currently working in spectrum technocrats with 20 days work statement now today i got mail that you have cross your limit of multiple login and you have to pay rupees 50000 as charge for handling id for work and mistake that you have done...and actually sir i didnt do any multiple login and mistake. Please help us out sir.
Company address is surat gujarat, as i got joining letter and agreement on my address.
My number is 7014634878 and mail id is bmchandel@gmail.com
Please sir help me out as soon as possible i have no money to pay for it. As you help us to catch this fraud company other person being in contact from spectrum would be safe.
I apply for this company for par time work. Is that real or fake and they don't have the official page. I just want confirmation that is the company really exists or the company is fake. Please let me know that can i proceed to take that offer and they are providing the agreement for 20 days to complete the work. So hope u guys understood the situation.

Chandni mishra
recently doing same work update all in 20 oct 2017
cm_mishra's reply, Oct 3, 2017
U R DOING THE SAME WORK IN SPECTRUM COMP.
currently i m doing the same work
Urend's reply, Oct 6, 2017
Stop this work soon as possible
Because u r doing this work for nothing
Just save ur time
cm_mishra's reply, Oct 6, 2017
why?? Company will not pay the amount .
Same thing happened to me
Spectrum is 100% fake
Stay away from that
And please do not pay any money
They are fraud
It's a fraud company they will not pay anything to us
They just want rs. 3700
This is Company's whole concept
An arbitrary court is sending legal notice to our physical address. I paid the amount for mediation of Rs. 50000/-. If you don't pay then legal action are taken in real.
Hi this is Shreejit from Kerala, I too received the same notice from an arbitrary court to my physical address. This company is really taking legal action against us now I am really frightened about the notice, because we have received in written format. So, please kindly advise me what to do?
Please find the attached Notice snippet from an arbitrary court. It's "Raajpatra" which comes directly from an arbitrary court.

r@hul_r@j's reply, Oct 11, 2017
hey who send you this gazette.
Why 50k they are asking, the contract says 3700.
company se jo stam paper pe jo agreement mila h usse koi problem to ni hogi agar me work compny ko na du
bcoz me work 20 day me complete ni kar pa rhi ti isliye mene 1630 form apex enterprice se fill karwaye spectrum se work lene ke 2 din bad apex enterprise ka call aya per form 6 rs.le rhe the 50% advance form fill krne se pehle 50 % form fill hone ke bad mene unse kha ki 30% advane & 70% spectrum cmpy. se paymet ane ke bd wo agree ho gye to mene 1800 rs. advace diye ab pura payment mag rhe hai muje ese lag rha hai jese spectrum or apex dono ek hi hai bocz dono ke phone numbers kafi match kr rhe hai spectrum compny ka ka. hai 7227043980 & apex enterprice ka no. hai 7227042739 to ab apex ko or pese nhi dugi to usse koi problem to ni hogi .
20 days complete hone ke bad koi action to ni legi spectrum technocartes. plz reply
r@hul_r@j's reply, Oct 11, 2017
you are true also received a mail for form filling work she say you have any work then told me i charge 6 rs/form so confusing, i stop work today i get a call from 7211148598 and he say he speak from arbitrary court
and name is joseph... i am so confused what to do?
i have stoped the work after seeing these posts, will they take any action on me because i have signed agreement
It is difficult for predict the losses I have incurred before diwali. For cyber defamation case too I received notice from Cyber crime. It's very bad for me to defaming the name of company on forums or other website. They really take action against us. I firmly believe now that company is genuine and legal. They have all rights to take an action against their clients.
Go consulate with advocate about that agreement
Because agreement is totally fake
Don't worry guys we will take action against them
sumedh gorghate's reply, Oct 14, 2017
I think we should take that action against company i already too screen shot and video for not able to submit work and i completed 1710 forms so waiting for company reply if they told me you should have to pay 3700 then i definitely take a very strict action
Is company ne muje kha agreement. Ho Chuka h tum digitally sign kr chuke ho ab 3700 rupee Dene hoge ..muje ye v nahi pta Maine kb Kya sign Kya ... Or ab muje ye Dara rha h court case ke naam pr.
Hum sabko milkrr iske against court case karna chahiye ye Kai unemployed logo se paise le Chuka h or project ke naam pr kuch nahi deta
Urend's reply, Oct 13, 2017
U r right bro
sumedh gorghate's reply, Oct 14, 2017
aapke phone par ek otp no. aaya hoga usko aapne ek link par dala tabhi wo aggrement sign hogaya
Why 50k they are asking, the contract says 3700., , m also this same project and today my submission is there m trying to submit but there no response coming any idea those who already done and submit this project m send a mail to helpline id but there no response let see what they told... tomorrow

Spectrum Technocrats - is this company fake or real