Standard Chartered Bank Customer Care Contacts

2.4
Last updated Jan 23, 2024

File a complaint to Standard Chartered Bank

Having problems with Standard Chartered Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Standard Chartered Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Standard Chartered Bank

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Standard Chartered Bank Company Representatives

Standard Chartered Bank Overview

Latest complaint Unknown Trfd and interest charged has been filed on 23/01/2024. Latest Resolved Late fee by changing due date anytime of their own was resolved Nov 21, 2023. Standard Chartered Bank ranks as the #5 most complained about among Credit Cards.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Standard Chartered Bank. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Standard Chartered Bank reviews & complaints(1717)

Abhishek Chandankhede
Jan 23, 2024
Jan 26, 2024
This thread was updated on Jan 26, 2024

Standard Chartered Bank — Unknown Trfd and interest charged

Address:Pune

I have been applied an extra tax (trfd) on my credit card payment. I paid the bill before due date. But still the bank has charged me the extra tax on the payment. i am not understanding why the bank has charged me this tax as i have done my payment before due date. can you please help me out in this situation ASAP...
Abhishek Chandankhede
Jan 23, 2024
Jan 26, 2024
This thread was updated on Jan 26, 2024

Standard Chartered Bank — Trfd and interest charged

I have been applied an extra tax (trfd) of 3180 and 1971 rs on my credit card. Also I have been charged with interest of 1004 and 1608rs. Even though I made the payment bill before due date. the due date for my credit card but still the bank has charged me the extra tax on the payment. i am not understanding why the bank has charged me this tax as i have done my payment before due date. can you please help me out in this situation...
AnkitJadly
from Kotdwara, Uttarakhand
Jan 6, 2024
Jan 9, 2024
This thread was updated on Jan 9, 2024

Standard Chartered Bank — Credit card extra payment taken

Address:Near primary school, neenbuchaur, kotdwara

Hope you are doing well,

I have a query which i had from last year regarding the EMI of my I phone 7 plus which i purchased last year sep 2022 from your Credit Card. I have been waiting to complete the EMI so that i can double check and ask for an Explanation.

Now, I have purchased that phone for 16899/- and converted it to EMI for a processing fees of 253.48/-.

In September...